Coefficients Alpha, Beta, Omega, and the glb: Comments on Sijtsma
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Berge & Frits Zegers, 1978. "A series of lower bounds to the reliability of a test," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 575-579, December.
- John Schmid & John Leiman, 1957. "The development of hierarchical factor solutions," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 22(1), pages 53-61, March.
- P. Bentler & J. Woodward, 1980. "Inequalities among lower bounds to reliability: With applications to test construction and factor analysis," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, June.
- Frederic Lord, 1955. "Sampling fluctuations resulting from the sampling of test items," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 20(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Brian Woodhouse & Paul Jackson, 1977. "Lower bounds for the reliability of the total score on a test composed of non-homogeneous items: II: A search procedure to locate the greatest lower bound," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 579-591, December.
- Louis Guttman, 1945. "A basis for analyzing test-retest reliability," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 10(4), pages 255-282, December.
- Jos Berge & Willem Hofstee, 1999. "Coefficients alpha and reliabilities of unrotated and rotated components," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 83-90, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:1:p:145-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.