Coefficients Alpha, Beta, Omega, and the glb: Comments on Sijtsma
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Bentler & J. Woodward, 1980. "Inequalities among lower bounds to reliability: With applications to test construction and factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, June.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- John Schmid & John Leiman, 1957. "The development of hierarchical factor solutions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 22(1), pages 53-61, March.
- Louis Guttman, 1945. "A basis for analyzing test-retest reliability," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 10(4), pages 255-282, December.
- Jos Berge & Willem Hofstee, 1999. "Coefficients alpha and reliabilities of unrotated and rotated components," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 83-90, March.
- Frederic Lord, 1955. "Sampling fluctuations resulting from the sampling of test items," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 20(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Brian Woodhouse & Paul Jackson, 1977. "Lower bounds for the reliability of the total score on a test composed of non-homogeneous items: II: A search procedure to locate the greatest lower bound," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 579-591, December.
- J. Berge & Frits Zegers, 1978. "A series of lower bounds to the reliability of a test," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 575-579, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11482-017-9516-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:chinre:v:11:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s12187-017-9491-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorothy Watson & Bertrand Maitre, 2015. "Is Fuel Poverty in Ireland a Distinct Type of Deprivation?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 267-291.
- Gaetano Martino & Giulia Giacchè & Enrica Rossetti, 2016. "Organizing the Co-Production of Health and Environmental Values in Food Production: The Constitutional Processes in the Relationships between Italian Solidarity Purchasing Groups and Farmers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, March.
- Tyler Hunt & Peter Bentler, 2015. "Quantile Lower Bounds to Reliability Based on Locally Optimal Splits," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 182-195, March.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext125 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1378-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Rosendahl Huber & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2012.
"The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-041/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rosendahl Huber, Laura & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2012. "The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:01:n:s1363919617500050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rob Eisinga & Manfred Grotenhuis & Ben Pelzer, 2013. "The reliability of a two-item scale: Pearson, Cronbach, or Spearman-Brown?," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(4), pages 637-642, August.
- repec:eee:intell:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:109-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:psycho:v:83:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9601-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Huber, Laura Rosendahl & Sloof, Randolph & Van Praag, Mirjam, 2014. "The effect of early entrepreneurship education: Evidence from a field experiment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 76-97.
- Cristina Wildermuth & Carlos A. Mello e Souza & Timothy Kozitza, 2017. "Circles of Ethics: The Impact of Proximity on Moral Reasoning," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 17-42, January.
- Marius Leckelt & Eunike Wetzel & Tanja M. Gerlach & Robert A. Ackerman & Joshua D. Miller & William J. Chopik & Lars Penke & Katharina Geukes & Albrecht C. P. Küfner & Roos Hutteman & David Richter & , 2016. "Validation of the Narcissistic Admiration and Rivalry Questionnaire Short Scale (NARQ-S) in Convenience and Representative Samples," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 884, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alina Badulescu & Daniel Badulescu & Dorin Bac & Sebastian Sipos-Gug, 2014. "Attitudes and Intentions of Business Master Students towards Sustainable Tourism and Entrepreneurship," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1110-1110, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:316:d:66839 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1835-:d:115089 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11336-016-9538-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Papadopoulos, Thanos & Dubey, Rameshwar & Wamba, Samuel Fosso & Childe, Stephen J. & Hazen, Benjamin & Akter, Shahriar, 2017. "Big data and predictive analytics for supply chain and organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 308-317.
- Eero Siljander & Minna-Liisa Luoma & Satu MerilÃ¤inen-Porras, 2015. "Validity and reliability of Finnish version of WHOQOL-Bref on adult population in Finland," International Journal of Happiness and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 52-68.
More about this item
Keywordsreliability; internal consistency; homogeneity; test theory; coefficient alpha; coefficient omega; coefficient beta;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:1:p:145-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.