Coefficients Alpha, Beta, Omega, and the glb: Comments on Sijtsma
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brian Woodhouse & Paul Jackson, 1977. "Lower bounds for the reliability of the total score on a test composed of non-homogeneous items: II: A search procedure to locate the greatest lower bound," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 579-591, December.
- John Schmid & John Leiman, 1957. "The development of hierarchical factor solutions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 53-61, March.
- P. Bentler & J. Woodward, 1980. "Inequalities among lower bounds to reliability: With applications to test construction and factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 249-267, June.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- J. Berge & Frits Zegers, 1978. "A series of lower bounds to the reliability of a test," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 575-579, December.
- Frederic Lord, 1955. "Sampling fluctuations resulting from the sampling of test items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Jos Berge & Willem Hofstee, 1999. "Coefficients alpha and reliabilities of unrotated and rotated components," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 83-90, March.
- Louis Guttman, 1945. "A basis for analyzing test-retest reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 255-282, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:1:p:145-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.