Emissions Trading in Forward and Spot Markets for Electricity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Bushnell, 2007.
"Oligopoly equilibria in electricity contract markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, pages 225-245.
- Bushnell, James, 2007. "Oligopoly Equilibria in Electricity Contract Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maeda, Akira, 2003. "The Emergence of Market Power in Emission Rights Markets: The Role of Initial Permit Distribution," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 293-314, November.
- James B. Bushnell & Yihsu Chen, 2009.
"Regulation, Allocation, and Leakage in Cap-and-Trade Markets for CO2,"
NBER Working Papers
15495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bushnell, James & Chen, Yihsu, 2009. "Regulation, Allocation and Leakage in Cap-And-Trade Markets for CO2," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13131, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hege Westskog, 1996. "Market Power in a System of Tradeable CO2 Quotas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 85-103.
- Meredith L. Fowlie, 2009. "Incomplete Environmental Regulation, Imperfect Competition, and Emissions Leakage," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 72-112, August.
- Yihsu Chen & Benjamin Hobbs & Sven Leyffer & Todd Munson, 2006. "Leader-Follower Equilibria for Electric Power and NO x Allowances Markets," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 307-330, September.
- Blaise Allaz & Jean-Luc Vila, 1993. "Cournot Competition, Forward Markets and Efficiency," Post-Print hal-00511806, HAL.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
- Mansur, Erin T, 2007. "Upstream Competition and Vertical Integration in Electricity Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 125-156, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Schopp & Karsten Neuhoff, 2013. "The Role of Hedging in Carbon Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1271, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:318-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Falcke, Florian & Madlener, Reinhard, 2016. "Potential Impacts of the Planned Market Stability Reserve on Speculators’ Behavior in the EU Emissions Trading System," FCN Working Papers 9/2016, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:33-2-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.