Wealth Transfers Among Large Customers from Implementing Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Severin Borenstein & Stephen Holland, 2005.
"On the Efficiency of Competitive Electricity Markets with Time-Invariant Retail Prices,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, pages 469-493.
- Severin Borenstein & Stephen P. Holland, 2003. "On the Efficiency of Competitive Electricity Markets With Time-Invariant Retail Prices," NBER Working Papers 9922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory W. Brown & Klaus Bjerre Toft, 2002. "How Firms Should Hedge," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 1283-1324.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1967. "Futures Markets, Buffer Stocks, and Income Stability for Primary Producers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 844-844.
- Christopher Knittel & Catherine Wolfram & James Bushnell & Severin Borenstein, 2006.
"Inefficiencies and Market Power in Financial Arbitrage: A Study of California?s Electricity Markets,"
630, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Knittel, Chris & Wolfram, Catherine, 2008. "Inefficiencies and Market Power in Financial Arbitrage: A Study of California's Electricity Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13133, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Severin Borenstein, 2007. "Wealth Transfers Among Large Customers from Implementing Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 131-150.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Severin Borenstein, 2007.
"Customer Risk from Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing: Bill Volatility and Hedgability,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 111-130.
- Severin Borenstein, 2006. "Customer Risk from Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing: Bill Volatility and Hedgability," NBER Working Papers 12524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Granell, Ramon & Axon, Colin J. & Wallom, David C.H., 2014. "Predicting winning and losing businesses when changing electricity tariffs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 298-307.
- Allcott, Hunt, 2011. "Rethinking real-time electricity pricing," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 820-842.
- Kopsakangas Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli, 2012. "Real-Time Pricing in the Nordic Power markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1131-1142.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:272-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Borenstein, 2013.
"Effective and Equitable Adoption of Opt-In Residential Dynamic Electricity Pricing,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(2), pages 127-160, March.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012. "Effective and Equitable Adoption of Opt-In Residential Dynamic Electricity Pricing," NBER Working Papers 18037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nijhuis, M. & Gibescu, M. & Cobben, J.F.G., 2015. "Assessment of the impacts of the renewable energy and ICT driven energy transition on distribution networks," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1003-1014.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2012. "Creating a Smarter U.S. Electricity Grid," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 29-48, Winter.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:10:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0149-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow & Catherine D. Wolfram, 2012. "Dynamic Pricing of Electricity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 381-385, May.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2007v28-02-a06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.