Wealth Transfers Among Large Customers from Implementing Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Borenstein, 2013.
"Effective and Equitable Adoption of Opt-In Residential Dynamic Electricity Pricing,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(2), pages 127-160, March.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012. "Effective and Equitable Adoption of Opt-In Residential Dynamic Electricity Pricing," NBER Working Papers 18037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:418-425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allcott, Hunt, 2011. "Rethinking real-time electricity pricing," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 820-842.
- Severin Borenstein, 2007.
"Customer Risk from Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing: Bill Volatility and Hedgability,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 111-130.
- Severin Borenstein, 2006. "Customer Risk from Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing: Bill Volatility and Hedgability," NBER Working Papers 12524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kopsakangas Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli, 2012. "Real-Time Pricing in the Nordic Power markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1131-1142.
- Nijhuis, M. & Gibescu, M. & Cobben, J.F.G., 2015. "Assessment of the impacts of the renewable energy and ICT driven energy transition on distribution networks," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1003-1014.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2012. "Creating a Smarter U.S. Electricity Grid," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 29-48, Winter.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:272-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:10:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0149-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Granell, Ramon & Axon, Colin J. & Wallom, David C.H., 2014. "Predicting winning and losing businesses when changing electricity tariffs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 298-307.
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:1310-1320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow & Catherine D. Wolfram, 2012. "Dynamic Pricing of Electricity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 381-385, May.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2007v28-02-a06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.