Impacts of Responsive Load in PJM: Load Shifting and Real Time Pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-5-mays is not listed on IDEAS
- Sahraei-Ardakani, Mostafa & Blumsack, Seth & Kleit, Andrew, 2012. "Distributional impacts of state-level energy efficiency policies in regional electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 365-372.
- Ketter, W. & Collins, J. & Reddy, P. & Flath, C., 2011. "The Power Trading Agent Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2011-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Krishnamurti, Tamar & Schwartz, Daniel & Davis, Alexander & Fischhoff, Baruch & de Bruin, Wändi Bruine & Lave, Lester & Wang, Jack, 2012. "Preparing for smart grid technologies: A behavioral decision research approach to understanding consumer expectations about smart meters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 790-797.
- Greening, Lorna A., 2010. "Demand response resources: Who is responsible for implementation in a deregulated market?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1518-1525.
- Blumsack, Seth & Fernandez, Alisha, 2012. "Ready or not, here comes the smart grid!," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 61-68.
- Haghnevis, Moeed & Askin, Ronald G. & Armbruster, Dieter, 2016. "An agent-based modeling optimization approach for understanding behavior of engineered complex adaptive systems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 67-87.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3323-3332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nabavitabatabayi, Mohammadreza & Haghighat, Fariborz & Moreau, Alain & Sra, Paul, 2014. "Numerical analysis of a thermally enhanced domestic hot water tank," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 253-260.
- Katz, Jonas & Andersen, Frits Møller & Morthorst, Poul Erik, 2016. "Load-shift incentives for household demand response: Evaluation of hourly dynamic pricing and rebate schemes in a wind-based electricity system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1602-1616.
- Block, C. & Collins, J. & Ketter, W. & Weinhardt, C., 2009. "A Multi-Agent Energy Trading Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-054-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Vardakas, John S. & Zorba, Nizar & Verikoukis, Christos V., 2014. "Scheduling policies for two-state smart-home appliances in dynamic electricity pricing environments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 455-469.
- Tsitsiklis, John N. & Xu, Yunjian, 2015. "Pricing of fluctuations in electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 199-208.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:4019-:d:180103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alagoz, B.B. & Kaygusuz, A. & Karabiber, A., 2012. "A user-mode distributed energy management architecture for smart grid applications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 167-177.
- Galo, Joaquim J.M. & Macedo, Maria N.Q. & Almeida, Luiz A.L. & Lima, Antonio C.C., 2014. "Criteria for smart grid deployment in Brazil by applying the Delphi method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 605-611.
- Shira Horowitz and Lester Lave, 2014. "Equity in Residential Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- repec:eee:appene:v:235:y:2019:i:c:p:487-494 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:165:y:2018:i:pb:p:709-726 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salah, Florian & Ilg, Jens P. & Flath, Christoph M. & Basse, Hauke & Dinther, Clemens van, 2015. "Impact of electric vehicles on distribution substations: A Swiss case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 88-96.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2008v29-02-a06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.