The Impact of Behavioral Science Experiments on Energy Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linus Mattauch & Cameron Hepburn & Nicholas Stern, 2018. "Pigou Pushes Preferences: Decarbonisation and Endogenous Values," CESifo Working Paper Series 7404, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hancevic, Pedro Ignacio & Lopez-Aguilar, Javier Alejandro, 2019.
"Energy efficiency programs in the context of increasing block tariffs: The case of residential electricity in Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 320-331.
- Hancevic, Pedro & Lopez-Aguilar, Javier, 2017. "Energy efficiency programs in the context of increasing block tariffs: The case of residential electricity in Mexico," MPRA Paper 80093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hancevic, P. & Lopez-Aguilar, J., 2018. "Energy efficiency programs in the context of increasing block tariffs: The case of residential electricity in Mexico," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277442, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Werner, Peter & Riedl, Arno, 2018. "The role of experiments for policy design," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-4-papineau is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:eeepjl:eeep5-2-hahn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.