Efficient Transportation Infrastructure Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1983. "The incidence of congestion tolls on urban highways," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 90-111, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:300-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gorman, Michael F. & Conway, Daniel G., 2005. "Logistics Costs Based Estimation of Freight Transportation Demand," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 44(1), pages 1-16.
- Lipsman, Michael Aaron, 1994. "A theory of transportation clubs with special application to the domestic aviation system," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000012284, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Torstein Bye & Alexandra Katz, 1995. "Returns to Publicly Owned Transport Infrastructure Investment . A Cost Function/Cost Share Approach for Norway, 1971-1991," Discussion Papers 154, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0092-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Levinson & David Gillen, 1997. "The Full Cost of Intercity Highway Transportation," Working Papers 199704, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Berndt, Ernst & Hansson, Bengt, 1992. "Measuring the Contribution of Capital in Sweden," Working Paper Series 365, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bengt Hansson, 1991. "Measuring the Contribution of Public Infrastructure Capital in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 3842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Policy Watch: Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 189-198, Fall.
- Gorman, Michael F., 2008. "Evaluating the public investment mix in US freight transportation infrastructure," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Wei Zou & Fen Zhang & Ziyin Zhuang & Hairong Song, 2008. "Transport Infrastructure, Growth, and Poverty Alleviation: Empirical Analysis of China," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 9(2), pages 345-371, November.
- FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Morgenroth, Edgar & Smyth, Diarmaid, 1999. "National Investment Priorities For The Period 2000-2006," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS33.
- repec:pal:jmarka:v:5:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41270-017-0025-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "Progress in rail reform," Others 0108004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Goebel, Anton & Niskanen, Esko, 1997. "Airline Deregulation: The American Experience and Prospects for Europe," Discussion Papers 149, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Pérez-Cervantes Fernando, 2014. "Railroads and Economic Growth: A Trade Policy Approach," Working Papers 2014-14, Banco de México.
- Talebian, Masoud & Savelsbergh, Martin & Moffiet, Chad, 2016. "A new rail access charging policy: Hunter Valley coal chain case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 101-108.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1997.
"Economics and urban transportation policy in the United States,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 671-691, November.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Economics and Urban Transportation Policy in the United States," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7mz1326k, University of California Transportation Center.
- Bai, Chong-En & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2009. "Excludable public goods: Pricing and social welfare maximization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 72-74, May.
- Musisi, A.A., 2006. "Physical public infrastructure and private sector output/productivity in Uganda: a firm level analysis," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19182, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:5:y:1991:i:1:p:113-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.