Adam Smith: Critical Theorist?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Gary M & Shughart, William F, II & Tollison, Robert D, 1985. "Adam Smith in the Customhouse," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 740-759, August.
- Peach,Terry, 1993. "Interpreting Ricardo," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521260862, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwin West, 2000. "Charles L. Griswold, Jr., Adam Smith and the Virtues of Enlightenment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 183-191, July.
- Alvey, James E., 2003. "Adam Smith'S View Of History: Consistent Or Paradoxical?," Discussion Papers 23710, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Menudo, Jose M., 2011. "Market Stability in Adam Smith: Competitive Process and Institutions," MPRA Paper 15361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elias L. Khalil, 2002. "Is Adam Smith Liberal?," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(4), pages 664-664, December.
- Esa Mangeloja, 2003. "Application of Economic Concepts on Religious Behavior," Others 0310003, EconWPA.
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-164, Winter.
- Wagner-Tsukamoto Sigmund, 2013. "The Adam Smith Problem Revisited: A Methodological Resolution," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 63-99, September.
More about this item
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:609-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.