Black-White Earnings Differentials: Privatization versus Deregulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Brown & Daniel Gray & Alberto Montagnoli, 2018. "Credit Supply Shocks and Household Leverage: Evidence from the US Banking Deregulation," Working Papers 2018009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Figueiredo, Adelaide & Figueiredo, Fernanda & Monteiro, Natália P. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2012.
"Restructuring in privatised firms: A Statis approach,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 108-116.
- Adelaide Figueiredo & Fernanda Figueiredo & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Restructuring in privatised firms:a Statis approach," NIPE Working Papers 16/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Adelaide Figueiredo & Fernanda Figueiredo & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2011. "Restructuring in privatised firms: a Statis approach," FEP Working Papers 404, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Levine, Ross & Rubinstein, Yona & Levkov, Alexey, 2014.
"Bank Deregulation and Racial Inequality in America,"
Critical Finance Review,
now publishers, vol. 3(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2012. "Bank deregulation and racial inequality in America," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 12-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Natalia Pimenta Monteiro, 2010.
"Using propensity matching estimators to evaluate the impact of privatization on wages,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(10), pages 1293-1313.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2004. "Using propensity matching estimators to evaluate the impact of privatisation on wages," NIPE Working Papers 12/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Natalia Pimenta Monteiro, 2004. "Using Propensity Matching Estimators To Evaluate The Impact Of Privatisation On Wages," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 61, Royal Economic Society.
- Deschamps, Pierre & De Sousa, Jose, 2014. "Labor Mobility and Racial Discrimination," MPRA Paper 60572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirata, Guilherme & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2016.
"Competition and the Racial Wage Gap: Testing Becker's Model of Employer Discrimination,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guilherme Hirata & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2018. "Competition and the Racial Wage Gap: Testing Becker’s Model of Employer Discrimination," DOUMENTOS DE TRABAJO LACEA 016196, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2004. "Regulatory reform and the Portuguese banking labour market: two decades later," NIPE Working Papers 10/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Berik, Gunseli & Van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana & Zveglich, Joseph E., 2003. "International trade and wage discrimination : evidence from East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3111, The World Bank.
- Clémence Berson, 2016.
"Local labor markets and taste-based discrimination,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Clémence Berson, 2011. "Competition and Discrimination: a not so Obvious Relationship," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00565309, HAL.
- Clémence Berson, 2011. "Competition and Discrimination: a not so Obvious Relationship," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Azim Essaji & Gregory Sweeney & Alexandros Kotsopoulos, 2010. "Equality through exposure to imports? International trade and the racial wage gap," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 313-323.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2008. "Racial Discrimination and Competition," NBER Working Papers 14273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:91:y:2001:i:2:p:164-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.