Designing Programs for Heterogeneous Populations: The Value of Covariate Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles F. Manski, 1997. "The Mixing Problem in Programme Evaluation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 537-553.
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey Smith & Nancy Clements, 1997. "Making The Most Out Of Programme Evaluations and Social Experiments: Accounting For Heterogeneity in Programme Impacts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 487-535.
- J.D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens & D.B. Rubin, 1993. "Identification of Causal Effects Using Instrumental Variables," NBER Technical Working Papers 0136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Friedlander & David H. Greenberg & Philip K. Robins, 1997. "Evaluating Government Training Programs for the Economically Disadvantaged," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 1809-1855, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabrina Bruyneel & Laurens Cherchye & Sam Cosaert & Bram De Rock & Siegfried Dewitte, 2012. "Are the Smart Kids More Rational ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-050, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lechner, Michael & Smith, Jeffrey, 2007.
"What is the value added by caseworkers?,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 135-151, April.
- Michael Lechner & Jeffrey Smith, 2003. "What is the Value Added by Caseworkers?," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20031, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Lechner, Michael & Smith, Jeffrey, 2003. "What is the Value Added by Caseworkers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3825, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lechner, Michael & Smith, Jeffrey A., 2003. "What is the Value Added by Caseworkers?," IZA Discussion Papers 728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Lechner & Jeffrey Smith, 2003. "What is the Value Added by Caseworkers?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja & Toivanen, Otto, 2017. "Welfare Effects of R&D Support Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Herrero Prieto, Luis César, 2009. "La investigación en economía de la cultura en España: un estudio bibliométrico/Research in Cultural Economics in Spain: A Bibliometric Study," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 35-62, Abril.
- Guido W. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2009.
"Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 5-86, March.
- Guido M. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 14251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M. & Imbens, Guido, 2009. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," Scholarly Articles 3043416, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Guido Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 3640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smith, Jeffrey, 2002. "Introduction," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 137-141, April.
- Andersen, Signe Hald, 2011. "Exiting unemployment: How do program effects depend on individual coping strategies?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 248-258, March.
- Cansino Muñoz-Repiso, José Manuel & Sánchez Braza, Antonio, 2011. "Effectiveness of Public Training Programs Reducing the Time Needed to Find a Job/Eficacia de los programas públicos de formación en la reducción del tiempo necesario para encontrar un empleo," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 391(26á.)-3, Abril.
- Kauhanen, Antti, 2018. "The Effects of an Education-Leave Program on Educational Attainment and Labor-Market Outcomes," ETLA Working Papers 56, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:91:y:2001:i:2:p:103-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.