Transition Problems in Economic Reform: Agriculture in the North American Free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, James E., 1997.
"Revenue Neutral Trade Reform with Many Households, Quotas and Tariffs,"
626, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, J-E, 1997. "Revenue Neutral Trade Reform With Many Households, Quotas and Tariffs," Papers 626, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- James E. Anderson, 1997. "Revenue Neutral Trade Reform with Many Households, Quotas and Tariffs," NBER Working Papers 6181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto A. De Santis, 2001. "The 1990 Trade Liberalisation Policy of Turkey: An Applied General Equilibrium Assessment," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 115-132, June.
- Chiquiar, Daniel, 2008.
"Globalization, regional wage differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from Mexico,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 70-93, January.
- Daniel Chiquiar, 2004. "Globalization, Regional Wage Differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from México," Working Papers 2004-06, Banco de México.
- Jesper Jensen & David Tarr, 2014.
"Deep Trade Policy Options for Armenia: The Importance of Trade Facilitation, Services and Standards Liberalization,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 19, pages 453-508
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2012. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-54.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2011. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Féménia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2013.
"On the optimal implementation of agricultural policy reforms,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 61-74.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2010. "On The Optimal Implementation Of Agricultural Policy Reforms," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91285, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin, 2013. "On the optimal implementation of agricultural policy reforms," Post-Print hal-01208868, HAL.
- Beghin, John C. & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & Mensbrugghe, Dominique van der, 1997.
"The trade and environment nexus in Mexican agriculture. A general equilibrium analysis,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Beghin, John & Dessus, Sebastien & Roland-Holst, David & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 1997. "The trade and environment nexus in Mexican agriculture. A general equilibrium analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 115-131, December.
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Debrun, Xavier, 2007. "The new stability and growth pact: A first assessment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 453-477, February.
- Anderson, James E, 2002.
"Trade Reform Diagnostics with Many Households, Quotas, and Tariffs,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 215-236, May.
- James E. Anderson, 1999. "Trade Reform Diagnostics with Many Households, Quotas, and Tariffs," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 417, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 May 2000.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Nelson, Doug, 2013.
"On the political economy of high skilled migration and international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 206-224.
- Spiros Bougheas & Doug Nelson, "undated". "On the Political Economy of High Skilled Migration and International Trade," Discussion Papers 12/06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Spiros Bougheas & Douglas R. Nelson, 2012. "On the Political Economy of High Skilled Migration and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 3880, CESifo Group Munich.
- Weiss, Eli & Rosenblatt, David, 2010. "Regional economic growth in Mexico : recent evolution and the role of governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5369, The World Bank.
- Chiquiar, Daniel, 2005. "Why Mexico's regional income convergence broke down," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 257-275, June.
- James Boyce, "undated". "The Globalization of Market Failure? International Trade and Sustainable Agriculture," Published Studies ps3, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Gabriel Gonzalez-Konig & Quentin Wodon, 2005. "Do Cash Transfers to Farmers Reduce Migration? Procampo in Mexico," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200501, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance, revised Aug 2005.
- Robert Shelburne, 2006. "A Utilitarian Welfare Analysis of Trade Liberalization," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2006_4, UNECE.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2010. "Regional trade policy options for Tanzania : the importance of services commitments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5481, The World Bank.
- Salvator Nkunzimana & H. Alan Love & C. Richard Shumway, 2003. "Mexican agricultural trade under the GATT," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 449-459.
- James Boyce, 1996. "Ecological Distribution, Agricultural Trade Liberalization, and In Situ Genetic Diversity," Published Studies ps14, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:85:y:1995:i:4:p:738-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.