The Effects of Inflation on Real Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bansal, Ravi & Coleman, Wilbur John, II, 1996. "A Monetary Explanation of the Equity Premium, Term Premium, and Risk-Free Rate Puzzles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(6), pages 1135-1171, December.
- Christoph Zenger, 1985. "Zinssätze und Inflation in der Schweiz: Ein alternativer Test des Fisher-Effektes," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 121(IV), pages 353-374, December.
- Herrenbrueck, Lucas & Geromichalos, Athanasios, 2017.
"A tractable model of indirect asset liquidity,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 252-260.
- Herrenbrueck, Lucas & Geromichalos, Athanasios, 2015. "A Tractable Model of Indirect Asset Liquidity," MPRA Paper 68521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucas Herrenbrueck & Athanasios Geromichalos, 2015. "A Tractable Model of Indirect Asset Liquidity," Working Papers 153, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Lucas Herrenbrueck & Athanasios Geromichalos, 2015. "A Tractable Model of Indirect Asset Liquidity," Discussion Papers dp15-08, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Kumhof, Michael, 2004.
"Sterilization of short-term capital inflows--through lower interest rates?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1209-1221.
- Michael Kumhof, "undated". "Sterilization of Short-Term Capital Inflows - Through Lower Interest Rates ?," Working Papers 00018, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Pozo, 2000. "Government Financing and Interest Rates in a Three Assets Sidrauski-based Model," Macroeconomics 0004017, EconWPA.
- Michael Kumhof, 2004.
"Fiscal Crisis Resolution: Taxation versus Inflation,"
102004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michael Kumhof, 2004. "Fiscal Crisis Resolution: Taxation Versus Inflation," 2004 Meeting Papers 874, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Coppock, Lee & Poitras, Marc, 2000. "Evaluating the Fisher effect in long-term cross-country averages," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 181-192.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1991.
"The non-neutrality of inflation for international capital movements,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990. "The Non-Neutrality of Inflation for International Capital Movements," NBER Working Papers 3219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1991. "The non-neutrality of inflation for international capital movements," Munich Reprints in Economics 19843, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Faig, Miquel, 2000.
"The Optimal Structure of Liquidity Provided by a Self-Financed Central Bank,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 746-765, November.
- Miquel Faig, 1999. "The Optimal structure of Liquidity Provided by a Self Financed Central Bank," Working Papers faig-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Artus, 1992. "Taux d'intérêt réels élevés et financement de l'économie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(4), pages 671-684.
- Kumhof, Michael, 2000. "A quantitative exploration of the role of short-term domestic debt in balance of payments crises," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 195-215, June.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001. "Why Has the Euro Been Falling?," CESifo Working Paper Series 493, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001. "Why Has the Euro Been Falling? An Investigation into the Determinants of the Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 8352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo & Mollick, Andre Varella, 2004. "The nominal theory of interest under habit formation: evidence for the U.S., 1959-2002," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 333-354, December.
- Michael Kumhof, "undated". "A Quantative Exploration of the Role of Short-Term Domestic Debit in Balance of Payments Crises," Working Papers 00017, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:5:p:968-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.