Government Financing and Interest Rates in a Three Assets Sidrauski-based Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1972. "Money, income, wealth, and welfare," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 289-311, April.
- Drazen, Allan, 1981. "Inflation and capital accumulation under a finite horizon," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 247-260.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1979. "On Models of Money and Perfect Foresight," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B, 1986. "Inflation and Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 585-605, May.
- Carmichael, Jeffrey & Stebbing, Peter W, 1983. "Fisher's Paradox and the Theory of Interest," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 619-630, September.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H & Foote, William G, 1988. "The Demand for Money: A Rational Expectations Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 83-92, February.
- Fried, Joel & Howitt, Peter, 1983. "The Effects of Inflation on Real Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 968-980, December.
- Mitchell, Douglas W, 1985. " Expected Inflation and Interest Rates in a Multi-asset Model: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 595-599, June.
- Siegel, Jeremy J, 1983. "Technological Change and the Superneutrality of Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(3), pages 363-367, August.
- Barr, D G & Cuthbertson, Keith, 1991. "Neoclassical Consumer Demand Theory and the Demand for Money," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 855-876, July.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment Financing; Money Demand; Inflation Rate; Interest Rates; Sidrauski Model.;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0004017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.