Inflation and capital accumulation under a finite horizon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherji, Nivedita, 1998. "Inflation and Risky Investment in an Economy with Asymmetric Information and Monopolistic Loans Markets," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 107-132, January.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2014. "James Tobin and Modern Monetary Theory," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-5, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Basci, Erdem & Erdogan, Ayse M. & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "Money, Tobin Effect, and Incerasing Returns," MPRA Paper 1904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003.
"Money, endogenous fertility and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 527-539, December.
- Alberto Petrucci, 1999. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1999.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03003, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2003. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," CEIS Research Paper 22, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Eduardo Pozo, 2000. "Government Financing and Interest Rates in a Three Assets Sidrauski-based Model," Macroeconomics 0004017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Homburg Stefan, 2015.
"Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 66(3), pages 289-302, December.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2015. "Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-541, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Jan 2015.
- Stefan Homburg, 2015. "Superneutrality of Money under Open Market Operations," CESifo Working Paper Series 5219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1986. "The Optimal Inflation Rate in an Overlapping-Generations Economy with Land," NBER Working Papers 1892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bae, Sang-Kun & Ratti, Ronald A., 2000. "Long-run neutrality, high inflation, and bank insolvencies in Argentina and Brazil," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 581-604, December.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Devaluation (levels vs. rates) and balance of payments in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 697-707, October.
- Maxwell J Fry, 1982. "Causas, Consecuencias y Soluciones para la Inflación en los Países en Desarrollo," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 19(58), pages 377-408.
- Ravenna, Federico & Seppälä, Juha, 2007. "Monetary policy, expected inflation and inflation risk premia," Research Discussion Papers 18/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 1999. "Inflation and capital accumulation in an OLG model with money in the production function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 475-487, December.
- Christophe Chamley & Wright, Brian D. Wright, 1983. "Fiscal Incidence in a Dynamic Life-Cycle Model with Land," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 666, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Derek Laing & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 1998. "Inflation and economic activity in a multiple matching model of money," Working Papers 1998-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Zisimos Koustas & Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2005.
"Policy-Induced Mean Reversion in the Real Interest Rate?,"
0503, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Zisimos Koustas & Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2006. "Policy-Induced Mean Reversion in the Real Interest Rate?," Working Papers 0601, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2005. "Money, growth and finite horizons," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 259-263, February.
- Derek Laing & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 2000. "Inflation, trade frictions, and productive activity in a multiple-matching model of money," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Fertility and money in an OLG model," Discussion Papers 2012/145, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Eduardo Ariel Corso, 2013. "Cross Fertilizations and Controversies in the Origins and Evolution of Portfolio Selection Models," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(68), pages 43-74, June.
- Hitoshi Fuchi & Nobuyuki Oda & Hiroshi Ugai, 2007. "The Costs and Benefits of Inflation: Evaluation for Japan's Economy," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 07-E-10, Bank of Japan.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2017. "A Study in Monetary Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198807537.
- Crettez, Bertrand & Michel, Philippe & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2002. "Seigniorage and public good in an OLG model with cash-in-advance constraints," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 333-364, December.
- Jianhuai Shi, 2002. "The Economic Effects of Inflation Tax Instruments in an Overlapping-Generations Economy with Production," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 433-451, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:8:y:1981:i:2:p:247-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.