Urban Renewal Policy and Economic Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Hause, 1973. "The Covariance Structure of Earnings and the On the Job Training Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 0025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mincer, Jacob & Polachek, Solomon, 1974.
"Family Investment in Human Capital: Earnings of Women,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 76-108, Part II, .
- Jacob Mincer & Solomon Polacheck, 1974. "Family Investments in Human Capital: Earnings of Women," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of the Family: Marriage, Children, and Human Capital, pages 397-431 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob Mincer & Solomon Polachek, 1974. "Family Investments in Human Capital: Earnings of Women," NBER Chapters,in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 76-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindsay, C M, 1971. "Measuring Human Capital Returns," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1195-1215, Nov.-Dec..
- Lee A. Lillard, 1974. "The Distribution of Earnings and Human Wealth in Cycle Context," NBER Working Papers 0047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1974. "The Cost of School Time, Foregone Earnings, and Human Capital Formation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 251-266, Part I, M.
- Yoram Ben-Porath, 1967. "The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 352-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 2002.
"Residential neighborhood effects,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-165, March.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Residential Neighborhood Effects," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9912, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Karla Hoff & Arijit Sen, 2000. "Home Ownership, Local Interactions and Segregation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0952, Econometric Society.
- Deman, S., 2000. "The real estate takeover: Application of Grossman and Hart theory," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 175-195.
- David Pines, 1985. "Profit maximizing developers and the optimal provision of local public good in a closed system of a few cities," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(1), pages 45-62.
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 2003.
"Interactive property valuations,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 145-170, January.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001. "Interactive Property Valuations," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0102, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Raymond Owens, 2010. "Housing Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 485-535, June.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2011. "Regulatory Takings," Working papers 2011-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Lanny Arvan & David Nickerson, 2006. "Private Investment, Public Aid and Endogenous Divergence in the Evolution of Urban Neighborhoods," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 83-100, February.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Raymond E. Owens, 2008. "Housing externalities : evidence from spatially concentrated urban revitalization programs," Working Paper 08-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Bryan Ellickson, 1977. "Local Public Goods and the Market for Neighborhoods," UCLA Economics Working Papers 100, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:4:p:612-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.