Search in the Labor Market and the Duration of Unemployment: Some Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosen, Asa, 1997.
"An equilibrium search-matching model of discrimination,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1589-1613, August.
- A Rosen, 1992. "An Equilibrium Search-Matching Model of Discrimination," CEP Discussion Papers dp0097, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher Pissarides, 2006.
"Scale Effects in Markets with Search,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 21-44, January.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2002. "Scale Effects in Markets with Search," CEPR Discussion Papers 3648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2006. "Scale effects in markets with search," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2467, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2003. "Scale Effects in Markets with Search," CEP Discussion Papers dp0571, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher A., 2003. "Scale Effects in Markets with Search," IZA Discussion Papers 691, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Petrongolo, B & Pissarides, Christopher, 2003. "Scale effects in markets with search," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2248, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ping Cheng & Zhenguo Lin & Yingchun Liu, 2008. "A Model of Time‐on‐Market and Real Estate Price Under Sequential Search with Recall," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 813-843, December.
- Yip, Chi Man, 2010. "Can't SBTC explain the U.S. wage inequality dynamics?," MPRA Paper 31198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darby, Michael R & Haltiwanger, John C & Plant, Mark W, 1985.
"Unemployment Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment under Rational Expectations,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 614-637, September.
- Michael R. Darby & John Haltiwanger & Mark Plant, 1984. "Unemployment-Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment Under RAtional Expectations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 339, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark W. Plant, 1985. "Unemployment-Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment Under Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 1558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ping Cheng & Zhenguo Lin & Yingchun Liu, 2010. "Home Price, Time-on-Market, and Seller Heterogeneity Under Changing Market Conditions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 272-293, October.
- Burdett, Kenneth, 1980. "How Changes in Labor Demand Affects Unemployed Workers," Working Paper Series 28, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- John Francis, 2009. "Agglomeration, job flows and unemployment," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 181-198, March.
- Yip, Chi Man, 2011. "Size and The City: Productivity, Match Quality and Wage Inequality," MPRA Paper 31255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1994. "The Effects of Changes of the Job Offer Arrival Rate on the Duration of Unemployment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 478-498, July.
- Schager, Nils Henrik, 1985. "The Replacement of the UV-Curve with a New Measure of Hiring Efficiency," Working Paper Series 149, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:849-919 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Ping & Lin, Zhenguo & Liu, Yingchun, 2011. "Property delisting, housing cycle and pricing bias," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 152-157, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:65:y:1975:i:5:p:934-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.