Factoryless Goods Producing Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew B. Bernard & Teresa C. Fort, 2013. "Factoryless Goods Producers in the US," Working Papers 13-46, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Ariu & Florian Mayneris & Mathieu Parenti, 2018.
"One way to the top : How services boost the demand for goods,"
Working Paper Research
340, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ariu, Andrea & Mayneris, Florian & Parenti, Mathieu, 2018. "One Way to the Top: How Services Boost the Demand for Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 12918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1763 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2016. "Factoryless goods producers in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 9-15.
- Sophie Piton, 2018.
"Do Unit Labor Costs Matter? A Decomposition Exercise on European Data,"
PSE Working Papers
- Sophie Piton, 2018. "Do Unit Labor Costs Matter? A Decomposition Exercise on European Data," Working Papers 2018-07, CEPII research center.
- Sophie Piton, 2017. "Economic Integration and the Non-tradable Sector: The European Experience," 2017 Papers ppi361, Job Market Papers.
- Olney , William W. & Pozzoli , Dario, 2018.
"The Impact of Immigration on Firm Level Offshoring,"
3-2018, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Olney, William W. & Pozzoli, Dario, 2018. "The Impact of Immigration on Firm-Level Offshoring," IZA Discussion Papers 11480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William W. Olney & Dario Pozzoli, 2018. "The Impact of Immigration on Firm-Level Offshoring," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lindsay Oldenski, 2015. "Reshoring by US Firms: What Do the Data Say?," Policy Briefs PB15-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Andrea Ariu & Florian Mayneris & Mathieu Parenti, 2016. "Providing Services to Boost Goods Exports: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-43, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:105:y:2015:i:5:p:518-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.