Credit Externalities: Macroeconomic Effects and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aikman, David & Nelson, Benjamin & Tanaka, Misa, 2015.
"Reputation, risk-taking, and macroprudential policy,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 428-439.
- Aikman, David & Nelson, Benjamin & Tanaka, Misa, 2012. "Reputation, risk-taking and macroprudential policy," Bank of England working papers 462, Bank of England.
- Paolo Angelini & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari & Ignazio Visco, 2013. "Macroprudential, Microprudential and Monetary Policies: Policies, Complementarities and Trade-Offs," Chapters,in: Stability of the Financial System, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Evgenidis, Anastasios & Tsagkanos, Athanasios & Siriopoulos, Costas, 2017. "Towards an asymmetric long run equilibrium between stock market uncertainty and the yield spread. A threshold vector error correction approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 267-279.
- Ueda, Kenichi & Valencia, Fabián, 2014.
"Central bank independence and macro-prudential regulation,"
Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 327-330.
- Fabian Valencia & Kenichi Ueda, 2012. "Central Bank Independence and Macro-Prudential Regulation," IMF Working Papers 12/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Karl F Habermeier & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Fabian Valencia, 2014. "Monetary Policy in the New Normal," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Olaberría, 2014.
"Capital Inflows and Booms in Asset Prices: Evidence from a Panel of Countries,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Miguel Fuentes D. & Claudio E. Raddatz & Carmen M. Reinhart (ed.), Capital Mobility and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 18, chapter 8, pages 255-290
Central Bank of Chile.
- Eduardo Olaberría, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Booms in Assets Prices: Evidence From a Panel of Countries," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 675, Central Bank of Chile.
- Valencia, Fabián, 2014.
"Monetary policy, bank leverage, and financial stability,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 20-38.
- Fabian Valencia, 2011. "Monetary Policy, Bank Leverage, and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 11/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Malgorzata Olszak, 2015. "The phenomenon of excessive procyclicality of the financial sector from the perspective of macroprudential policy – sources, methods of reduction and their basic limitations (Zjawisko nadmiernej procy," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(55), pages 72-96.
- Zhiguo He & Péter Kondor, 2016.
"Inefficient Investment Waves,"
Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 735-780, March.
- Peter Kondor, 2012. "Inefficient Investment Waves," 2012 Meeting Papers 1187, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zhiguo, He & Kondor, Peter, 2016. "Inefficient investment waves," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64412, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zhiguo He & Péter Kondor, 2012. "Inefficient Investment Waves," NBER Working Papers 18217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nguyen, Ha & Qian, Rong, 2012. "The cross-country magnitude and determinants of collateral borrowing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6001, The World Bank.
- Stijn Claessens, 2015. "An Overview of Macroprudential Policy Tools," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 397-422, December.
- Weerachart T. Kilenthong & Robert M. Townsend, 2016.
"A Market Based Solution for Fire Sales and Other Pecuniary Externalities,"
NBER Working Papers
22056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weerachart Kilenthong & Robert Townsend, 2016. "A Market Based Solution for Fire Sales and Other Pecuniary Externalities," PIER Discussion Papers 23., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Apr 2016.
- Matheron, J. & Antipa, P., 2014. "Interactions between monetary and macroprudential policies," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 18, pages 225-240, April.
- Claudio Borio, 2011.
"Rediscovering the Macroeconomic Roots of Financial Stability Policy: Journey, Challenges, and a Way Forward,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 87-117, December.
- Claudio Borio, 2011. "Rediscovering the macroeconomic roots of financial stability policy: journey, challenges and a way forward," BIS Working Papers 354, Bank for International Settlements.
- Simone Auer, 2017. "A Financial Conditions Index for the CEE economies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1145, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eric Young & Alessandro Rebucci & Christopher Otrok, 2013.
"Capital Controls or Real Exchange Rate Policy? A Pecuniary Externality Perspective,"
2013 Meeting Papers
641, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric R. Young, 2013. "Capital Controls or Real Exchange Rate Policy?: A Pecuniary Externality Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4246, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric Young, 2013. "Capital Controls or Real Exchange Rate Policy? A Pecuniary Externality Perspective," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-393, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ryo Kato & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2011. "Bank Overleverage and Macroeconomic Fragility," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-15, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Paolo Angelini & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari & Ignazio Visco, 2012. "Macroprudential, microprudential and monetary policies: conflicts, complementarities and trade-offs," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 140, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chollete, Loran, 2011. "A Model of Endogenous Extreme Events," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/2, University of Stavanger.
- Awijen, Haithem & Hammami, Sami, 2017. "Financial frictions and regime switching: The role of collateral asset in emerging stock market," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Junichi Fujimoto & Ko Munakata & Koji Nakamura & Yuki Teranishi, 2017. "Optimal Policy Analysis in a New Keynesian Economy with Credit Market Search," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-30, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Giacomo Carboni & Christoffer Kok & Matthieu Darrak Paries, 2014. "Exploring the Nexus Between Macro-Prudential Policies and Monetary Policy Measures: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model for the Euro Area," Working Papers BFI_2013-005, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Naiya, Ismaeel, 2016. "Assessment of Macroprudential Policy in a Dual Banking Sector," Working Papers 2016-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
More about this item
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:100:y:2010:i:2:p:398-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.