Oxford University Press
Contact information of Oxford University Press:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Economics Book Marketing)
Series handle: repec:oxp:obooks
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- Work and Pay in the United States and Japan
by Brown, Clair & Reich, Michael & Ulman, Lloyd & Nakata, Yoshifumi
- The Democratic Developmental State: Political and Institutional Design
edited by Robinson, Mark & White, Gordon
- Fundamental Determinants of Exchange Rates
by Stein, Jerome L. & Allen, Polly Reynolds
- The Tigers of Baluchistan, Edition 2
by Matheson, Sylvia A.
- Reciprocity in Ancient Greece
edited by Gill, Christopher & Postlethwaite, Norman & Seaford, Richard
- The Dynamics of Industrial Clustering: International Comparisons in Computing and Biotechnology
edited by Swann, G. M. Peter & Prevezer, Martha & Stout, David
- New World Economies: The Growth of the Thirteen Colonies and Early Canada
by Egnal, Marc
- Fertility and Household Labour in Tanzania: Demography, Economy, and Society in Rufiji District, c.1870-1986
by Lockwood, Matthew
- Globalization, Growth, and Governance: Towards an Innovative Economy
edited by Michie, Jonathan & Smith, John Grieve
- Externality and Institutions
by Papandreou, Andreas A.
- Part 1: Bedfordshire-Leicestershire
edited by Fenwick, Carolyn
- The Economics of the European Union and the Economies of Europe
by Neal, Larry & Barbezat, Daniel
- Dynamics of Regional Growth in Europe: Social and Political Factors
by Rodriguez-Pose, Andres
- Albion Ascendant: English History 1660-1815
by Prest, Wilfrid
- The Transformation of Labour Relations: Restructuring and Privatization in Eastern Europe and Russia
by Thirkell, John & Petkov, Krastyu & Vickerstaff, Sarah
- Volume 2: Internationalization and Domestic Issues
edited by Banno, Junji
- From Family Firms to Corporate Capitalism: Essays in Business and Industrial History in Honour of Peter Mathias
edited by Bruland, Kristine & O'Brien, Patrick
- Infant and Child Mortality in the Past
edited by Bideau, Alain & Desjardins, Bertrand & Perez-Brignoli,
- The Priesthood of Industry: The Rise of the Professional Accountant in British Management
by Matthews, Derek & Anderson, Malcolm & Edwards, John Richard
- The Legal Nature of the Unit Trust
by Sin, Kam Fan
- Real Options:: Managing Strategic Investment in an Uncertain World
by Martha Amram, & Nalin Kulatilaka,
- The Methods and Uses of Anthropological Demography
edited by Basu, Alaka Malwade & Aaby, Peter
- The Role of Government in East Asian Economic Development: Comparative Institutional Analysis
edited by Aoki, Masahiko & Kim, Hyung-Ki & Okuno-Fujiwara, Masahiro
- Making Capitalism in China: The Taiwan Connection
by Hsing You-tien,
- Debating Democracy's Discontent: Essays on American Politics, Law, and Public Philosophy
edited by Allen, Anita L. & Regan, Milton C.
- Forging the Prairie West
by Thompson, John Herd
- Family Life and Family Policies in Europe: Volume 1: Structures and Trends in the 1980s
edited by Kuijsten, Anton & Kaufmann, Franz-Xaver & Schulze, Hans-Joachim & Strohmeier, Klaus Peter
- Free Trade and Liberal England, 1846-1946
by Howe, Anthony
- The Economics of Post-Communist Transition
by Blanchard, Olivier
- Centre and Provinces: China 1978-93: Power as Non-Zero-Sum
by Li, Linda Chelan
- Reconstructing Twentieth Century China
edited by Brodsgaard, Kjeld Erik & Strand, David
- European Integration and Supranational Governance
edited by Sandholtz, Wayne & Stone Sweet, Alec
- Workbook on Cointegration
by Hansen, Peter Reinhard & Johansen, Soren
- Social Issues: The Ethics and Economics of Taxes and Public Programs
by Winfrey, John C.
- Social Change and Innovation in the Labour Market: Evidence from the Census SARs on Occupational Segregation and Labour Mobility, Part-Time Work and Students' Jobs, Homework and Self-Employment
by Hakim, Catherine
- Grand Expectations: The United States, 1945-1974
by Patterson, James T.
- Macroeconomic Instability in Post-Communist Countries
by Rostowski, Jacek
- Technology, Organization, and Competitiveness: Perspectives on Industrial and Corporate Change
edited by Dosi, Giovanni & Teece, David J. & Chytry, Josef
- The International Environment of Business: Competition and Governance in the Global Economy
by Meier, Gerald M.
- China: Transition to a Market Economy
by Chai, Joseph C. H.
- Transition Banking: Financial Development of Central and Eastern Europe
by Anderson, Ronald W. & Kegels, Chantal
- The Great Population Spike and After: Reflections on the 21st Century
by Rostow, W. W.
- Prospective Community Studies in Developing Countries
edited by Das Gupta, Monica & Aaby, Peter & Garenne, Michel & Pison, Gilles
- Volume III
by Amerasinghe, C. F.
- Commodity Supply Management by Producing Countries: A Case-Study of the Tropical Beverage Crops
by Maizels, Alfred & Bacon, Robert & Mavrotas, George
- Implementing the Uruguay Round
edited by Jackson, John H. & Sykes, Alan
- The Hong Kong Advantage
by Enright, Michael J. & Scott, Edith E. & Dodwell, David
- Regimes, Politics, and Markets: Democratization and Economic Change in Southern and Eastern Europe
by Maravall, Jose Maria
- The Politics of Planning: The Debate on Economic Planning in Britain in the 1930s
by Ritschel, Daniel
- Financial Economics
by Eichberger, Jurgen & Harper, Ian R.
- Game Theory: Introduction and Applications
by Romp, Graham
- Management Accountancy
by Chakraborty, Hrishikesh & Chakraborty, Srijit
- Volume VII: Studies in Applied Economics 1940-1967; Miscellanea
edited by Osiatynski, Jerzy
- Contracts, Co-operation, and Competition: Studies in Economics, Management, and Law
edited by Deakin, Simon & Michie, Jonathan
- Adam Smith's System of Liberty, Wealth, and Virtue: The Moral and Political Foundations of The Wealth of Nations
by Fitzgibbons, Athol
- International Trade, Factor Movements, and the Environment
by Rauscher, Michael
- The Common Agricultural Policy: Continuity and Change
by Fennell, Rosemary
- Managing Pension Plans:: A Comprehensive Guide to Improving Plan Performance
by Dennis E. Logue, & Jack S. Rader,
- How Nations Grow Rich: The Case for Free Trade
by Krauss, Melvyn
- Corporate Governance: Economic and Financial Issues
edited by Keasey, Kevin & Thompson, Steve & Wright, Mike
- Dynamic Economics: Optimization by the Lagrange Method
by Chow, Gregory C.
- Volume 1: The State or the Market?
edited by Banno, Junji
- The Industrial Revolution 1760-1830
by Ashton, T. S.
- The English in West Africa, 1681-1683: The Local Correspondence of the Royal African Company of England, 1681-1699: Part 1
edited by Law, Robin
- Population, Economic Development, and the Environment
edited by Kiessling, Kerstin Lindahl & Landberg, Hans
- Japanese Success? British Failure?: Comparisons in Business Performance since 1945
edited by Abe, Etsuo & Gourvish, Terrry
- Nonlinear Pricing
by Wilson, Robert
- Company Law: Theory, Structure and Operation
by Cheffins, Brian R.
- Chemistry of Variable Charge Soils
edited by Yu, T. R.
- Europe and the Japanese Challenge: The Regulation of Multinationals in Comparative Perspective
by Mason, Mark
- Economics of the Law: Torts, Contracts, Property, Litigation
by Miceli, Thomas J.
- Marginal Europe: The Contribution of Marginal Lands since the Middle Ages
by Pollard, Sidney
- The People and the British Economy, 1830-1914
by Floud, Roderick
- Accumulation and Stability under Capitalism
by Patnaik, Prabhat
- The Economic History of Italy 1860-1990
by Zamagni, Vera
- The New European Economy Revisited
by Tsoukalis, Loukas
- Last Stand: Protected Areas and the Defense of Tropical Biodiversity
edited by Kramer, Randall & Schaik, Carel van & Johnson, Julie
- On Economic Inequality
by Sen, Amartya
- Kleinwort Benson: The History of Two Families in Banking
by Wake, Jehanne
- Trade Policy and Economic Welfare, Edition 2
by Corden, W. Max.
- Resources, Firms, and Strategies: A Reader in the Resource-Based Perspective
edited by Foss, Nicolai J.
- Sexual Cultures and Migration in the Era of AIDS: Anthropological and Demographic Perspectives
edited by Herdt, Gilbert
- International Regulatory Competition and Coordination: Perspectives on Economic Regulation in Europe and the United States
edited by Bratton, William & McCahery, Joseph & Picciotto, Sol & Scott, Colin
- Simulation-based Econometric Methods
by Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain
- Government and Growth
edited by Bergstrom, Villy
- Urbanization in Large Developing Countries: China, Indonesia, Brazil, and India
edited by Jones, Gavin W. & Visaria, Pravin
- The Representation Gap: Change and Reform in the British and American Workplace
by Towers, Brian
- Employment and Economic Performance: Jobs, Inflation, and Growth
edited by Michie, Jonathan & Smith, John Grieve
- Aristotle's Economic Thought
by Meikle, Scott
- The European Economy Between the Wars
by Feinstein, Charles H. & Temin, Peter & Toniolo, Gianni
- Sacred Trust: The Medieval Church as an Economic Firm
by Ekelund, Robert B. & Hebert, Robert F. & Tollison, Robert D. & Anderson, Gary M. & Davidson, Audrey B.
- Alternative Agriculture: A History: From the Black Death to the Present Day
by Thirsk, Joan
- The Capitalist Revolution in Latin America
by Roberts, Paul Craig & Araujo, Karen Lafollette
- The American Corporation Today
edited by Kaysen, Carl
- A Social History of American Technology
by Cowan, Ruth Schwartz
- Investment Science
by Luenberger, David G.
- Financing Local Government in the People's Republic of China
edited by Wong, Christine P. W.
- Real Freedom for All: What (if Anything) Can Justify Capitalism?
by Parijs, Philippe Van
- Innovation in Japan
edited by Goto, Akira & Odagiri, Hiroyuki
- Corporate Business and Capitalist Classes
by Scott, John
- Propaganda and Culture in Mao's China: Deng Tuo and the Intelligentsia
by Cheek, Timothy
- The Great Disorder: Politics, Economics, and Society in the German Inflation, 1914-1924
by Feldman, Gerald D.
- Democracy in Capitalist Times: Ideals, Limits, and Struggles
by Dryzek, John S.
- Competition Law and Industrial Policy in the EU
by Sauter, Wolf
- Studies in International Corporate Finance and Governance Systems: A Comparison of the US, Japan, and Europe
by Chew, Donald
- Aggregation and the Microfoundations of Dynamic Macroeconomics
by Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco
- Altered States: The United States and Japan Since the Occupation
by Schaller, Michael
- The Soul of Development: Biblical Christianity and Economic Transformation in Guatemala
by Sherman, Amy L.
- Universal Banking: International Comparisons and Theoretical Perspectives
by Canals, Jordi
- The Economics of Transnational Commons
edited by Dasgupta, Partha & Maler, Karl-Goran & Vercelli, Alessandro
- Indian Development: Selected Regional Perspectives
edited by Dreze, Jean & Sen, Amartya
- Working-Class Housing in England between the Wars: The Becontree Estate
by Olechnowicz, Andrzej
- Volume 6
edited by Nanda, B. R.
- Demographic Responses to Economic Adjustment in Latin America
edited by Tapinos, G. & Mason, A. & Bravo, J.
- The Formation of Econometrics: A Historical Perspective
by Qin Duo,
- John Law: Economic Theorist and Policy-maker
by Murphy, Antoin E.
- Economics for Business and Management
by Chrystal, K. Alec & Lipsey, Richard G.
- The Theoretical Evolution of International Political Economy: A Reader, Edition 2
edited by Crane, George T. & Amawi, Abla
- The World Made New: Frederick Soddy, Science, Politics, and Environment
by Merricks, Linda
- The Chinese Economy under Deng Xiaoping
edited by Ash, Robert F. & Kueh, Y. Y.
- Japanese Accounting: A Historical Approach
by Someya, Kyojiro
- International Money: Postwar Trends and Theories, Edition 2
by De Grauwe, Paul
- British Business and Protection 1903-1932
by Marrison, Andrew
- Risks, Costs, and Lives Saved: Getting Better Results from Regulation
edited by Hahn, Robert W.
- Resources and Population: Natural, Institutional, and Demographic Dimensions of Development
edited by Colombo, Bernardo & Demeny, Paul & Perutz, Max F.
- China's Transitional Economy
edited by Walder, Andrew G.
- Restructuring Networks in Post-Socialism: Legacies, Linkages and Localities
edited by Grabher, Gernot & Stark, David
- Profits of Peace: The Political Economy of Anglo-German Appeasement
by Newton, Scott
- Reflections on Human Development
edited by Haq, Mahbub ul
- The Japanese Firm: The Sources of Competitive Strength
edited by Aoki, Masahiko & Dore, Ronald
- Decolonizing Knowledge: From Development to Dialogue
edited by Apffel-Marglin, Frederique & Marglin, Stephen A.
- Resources, Deprivation, and Poverty
by Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T.
- Patriarchy and Development: Women's Positions at the End of the Twentieth Century
edited by Moghadam, Valentine M.
- Comparative Competition Policy: National Institutions in a Global Market
edited by Doern, G. Bruce & Wilks, Stephen
- A System of Social Science: Papers Relating to Adam Smith, Edition 2
by Skinner, Andrew Stewart
- World Economic Primacy: 1500 to 1990
by Kindleberger, Charles P.
- Golden Fetters: The Gold Standard and the Great Depression, 1919-1939
by Eichengreen, Barry
- Public Economics in Action: The Basic Income/Flat Tax Proposal
by Atkinson, A. B.
- India's Economic Reforms, 1991-2001
by Joshi, Vijay & Little, I. M. D
- Fatal Tradeoffs: Public and Private Responsibilities for Risk
by Viscusi, W. Kip
- The Economics of Financial Markets
by Houthakker, Hendrik S. & Williamson, Peter J.
- Ethics, Rationality, and Economic Behaviour
edited by Farina, Francesco & Hahn, Frank & Vannucci, Stefano
- China's Legal Reforms
edited by Lubman, Stanley B.
- Second Thoughts: Myths and Morals of US Economic History
edited by McCloskey, Donald N.
- Case Studies in Contracting and Organization
edited by Masten, Scott E.
- The Tobin Tax: Coping with Financial Volatility
edited by Haq, Mahbub ul & Kaul, Inge & Grunberg, Isabelle
- The Boundaryless Career: A New Employment Principle for a New Organizational Era
edited by Arthur, Michael B. & Rousseau, Denise M.
- In Search of Civil Society: Market Reform and Social Change in Contemporary China
by White, Gordon & Howell, Jude A. & Shang Xiaoyuan,
- Economic Relations between Nazi Germany and Franco's Spain 1936-1945
by Leitz, Christian
- Separability and Aggregation: The Collected Works of W. M. Gorman, Volume I
edited by Blackorby, C. & Shorrocks, A. F.
- Industrial Organization in the European Union: Structure, Strategy, and the Competitive Mechanism
by Davies, Stephen & Lyons, Bruce
- Capitalism with Morality
by Haslett, D. W.
- Divergent Paths: How Culture and Institutions Have Shaped North American Growth
by Egnal, Marc
- Technology and Industrial Development in Japan: Building Capabilities by Learning, Innovation and Public Policy
by Odagiri, Hiroyuki & Goto, Akira
- Volume VI: Studies in Applied Economics 1927-1941
edited by Osiatynski, Jerzy
- Management Accounting: European Perspectives
by Bhimani, Alnoor
- Health and Mortality among Elderly Populations
edited by Caselli, Graziella & Lopez, Alan D.
- Russian Corporate Capitalism from Peter the Great to Perestroika
by Owen, Thomas C.
- International Monetary Economics
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- Periodicity and Stochastic Trends in Economic Time Series
by Franses, Philip Hans
- Evolution, Games, and Economic Behaviour
edited by Vega-Redondo, Fernando
- Time-Series-Based Econometrics: Unit Roots and Co-integrations
by Hatanaka, Michio
- Rationality, Allocation, and Reproduction
by Walsh, Vivian
- Economic Reform and the Poor in Africa
edited by Sahn, David E.
- China and Japan: History, Trends, and Prospects
edited by Howe, Christopher
- Elitism, Populism, and European Politics
edited by Hayward, Jack
- The Future for the Global Securities Market - Legal and Regulatory Aspects
edited by Oditah, Fidelis
- Escalation in Decision-Making: The Tragedy of Taurus
by Drummond, Helga
- The Business of Economics
by Kay, John
- The Treasury and Whitehall: The Planning and Control of Public Expenditure, 1976-1993
by Thain, Colin & Wright, Maurice
- Economic Democracy: The Politics of Feasible Socialism
by Archer, Robin
- Growth Triangles in Asia: A New Approach to Regional Economic Cooperation
edited by Myo Thant, & Min Tang, & Kakazu, Hiroshi
- Globalization, Institutions, and Regional Development in Europe
edited by Amin, Ash & Thrift, Nigel
- The Life and Death of Industrial Languedoc, 1700-1920
by Johnson, Christopher H.
- The Anatomy of an International Monetary Regime: The Classical Gold Standard 1880-1914
by Gallarotti, Guilio M.
- Poverty and Piety in an English Village: Terling, 1525-1700
by Wrightson, Keith & Levine, David
- Inequality Reexamined
by Sen, Amartya
- Differential Mortality: Methodological Issues and Biosocial Factors
edited by Ruzicka, Lado & Wunsch, Guillaume & Kane, Penny
- Dynamic Econometrics
by Hendry, David F.
- War and Economy in the Third Reich
by Overy, R. J.
- Choice, Welfare, and Development: A Festschrift for Amartya K. Sen
edited by Basu, K. & Pattanaik, P. K. & Suzumura, K.
- Gender and Family Change in Industrialized Countries
edited by Mason, Karen Oppenheim & Jensen, An-Magritt
- Ireland: A New Economic History 1780-1939
by O Grada, Cormac
- Demand System Specification and Estimation
by Pollak, Robert A. & Wales, Terence J.
- The Workers of Nations: Industrial Relations in a Global Economy
edited by Jacoby, Sanford M.
- Enterprise and Competitiveness: A Systems View of International Business
by Casson, Mark
- Debt, Financial Fragility, and Systemic Risk
by Davis, E. Philip
- British Multinational Banking, 1830-1990
by Jones, Geoffrey
- Non-Governmental Organizations and Rural Poverty Alleviation
by Robinson, Mark & Riddell, Roger C.
- The Role of the State in Economic Change
edited by Chang, Ha-Joon & Rowthorn, Robert
- The First Industrial Woman
by Valenze, Deborah
- The Future of the Environment: Ecological Economics and Technological Change
by Duchin, Faye & Lange, Glenn-Marie
- Women's Education, Autonomy, and Reproductive Behaviour: Experience from Developing Countries
by Jejeebhoy, Shireen J.
- The Postwar Japanese System: Cultural Economy and Economic Transformation
by Tabb, William K.
- Responsive Regulation: Transcending the Deregulation Debate
by Ayres, Ian & Braithwaite, John
- ARCH: Selected Readings
edited by Engle, Robert F.
- The Bank of England: Money, Power, and Influence 1694-1994
edited by Roberts, Richard & Kynaston, David
- Victorian Insolvency: Bankruptcy, Imprisonment for Debt, and Company Winding-up in Nineteenth-Century England
by Lester, V. Markham
- The Philosophy and Economics of Market Socialism: A Critical Study
by Arnold, N. Scott
- An Inquiry into Well-Being and Destitution
by Dasgupta, Partha