AbstractAvailable in OSO: http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/oso/public/content/economicsfinance/0195305191/toc.html
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195305203 and published in 2006.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, L. Alan, 2006.
"Distributional effects of WTO agricultural reforms in rich and poor countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4060, The World Bank.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Roman Keeney & Maros Ivanic & L. Alan Winters, 2007. "Distributional effects of WTO agricultural reforms in rich and poor countries," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 22, pages 289-337, 04.
- Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, Alan, 2006. "Distributional Effects of WTO Agricultural Reforms in Rich and Poor Countries," GTAP Working Papers 2185, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Lombardo, Vincenzo, 2008.
"Poor’s behaviour and inequality traps: the role of human capital,"
14511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2008. "Poor's behaviour and inequality traps: the role of human capital," Working Papers 10_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Ssewanyana, Sarah N. & Okidi, John A., 2007. "Poverty estimates from Uganda National Household Survey III, 2005/2006," Occasional Papers 54710, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Casey, Gregory P. & Owen, Ann L., 2010.
"Inequality and fractionalization,"
25493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt, Oliver, 2008. "The institutions of poverty," MPRA Paper 24411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard, Tanguy & Dercon, Stefan & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2011.
"Beyond fatalism: An empirical exploration of self-efficacy and aspirations failure in Ethiopia,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1101, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stefan Dercon & Tanguy Bernard and Alemayehu Seyoum Taffesse, 2011. "Beyond fatalism - an empirical exploration of self-efficacy and aspirations failure in Ethiopia," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2011-03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tanguy Bernard & Stefan Dercon & Alemayehu Seyoum Taffesse, 2011. "Beyond Fatalism - An empirical exploration of self-efficacy and aspirations failure in Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2008.
"A Dynamic Incentive-Based Argument for Conditional Transfers,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-170, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2008. "A Dynamic Incentive-Based Argument for Conditional Transfers," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages S2-S16, 09.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2007.
"Aging and Death under a Dollar a Day,"
NBER Working Papers
13683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eso:journl:v:39:y:2008:i:2:p:131-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Apurba Krishna Deb & C. Emdad Haque, 2011. "‘Sufferings Start from the Mothers’ Womb’ : Vulnerabilities and Livelihood War of the Small-Scale Fishers of Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(12), pages 2500-2527, December.
- Marcello D'Amato & Christian Di Pietro, 2011. "Occupational Mobility and Wealth Evolution in a Simple Model of Educational Investment with Credit Market Imperfections," CSEF Working Papers 300, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.