Oxford University Press
Contact information of Oxford University Press:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Economics Book Marketing)
Series handle: repec:oxp:obooks
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- Why Deregulate Labour Markets?
edited by Esping-Andersen, Gosta & Regini, Marino
- Cooperative Capitalism: Self-Regulation, Trade Associations, and the Antimonopoly Law in Japan
by Schaede, Ulrike
- Strategic Interaction and Markets
by Gabszewicz, Jean J.
- Pakistan: The Economy of an Elitist State
by Husain, Ishrat
- Fertility and the Male Life Cycle in the Era of Fertility Decline
edited by Bledsoe, Caroline & Lerner, Susana & Guyer, Jane
- Approximating Integrals via Monte Carlo and Deterministic Methods
by Evans, Michael & Swartz, Timothy
- Poverty and Undernutrition: Theory, Measurement, and Policy
by Svedberg, Peter
- Republicanism and the French Revolution: An Intellectual History of Jean-Baptiste Say's Political Economy
by Whatmore, Richard
- The Japanese Economy
by Flath, David
- Pension Fund Capitalism
by Clark, Gordon
- The Political Economy of Labour Market Institutions
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- Americanization and its Limits: Reworking US Technology and Management in Post-war Europe and Japan
edited by Zeitlin, Jonathan & Herrigel, Gary
- Halting Degradation of Natural Resources: Is There a Role for Rural Communities?
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe
- Environmental Policy: Objectives, Instruments, and Implementation
edited by Helm, Dieter
- Pattern in Corporate Evolution
by Kay, Neil M.
- Development with a Human Face: Experiences in Social Achievement and Economic Growth
edited by Mehrotra, Santosh & Jolly, Richard
- Volume I: From Vulnerability to Competitiveness in Comparative Perspective
edited by Scharpf, Fritz W. & Schmidt, Vivien A.
- Making Fiscal Policy in Japan: Economic Effects and Institutional Settings
by Ishi, Hiromitsu
- Monetary Economics
by Lewis, Mervyn K. & Mizen, Paul D.
- State Capacity in East Asia: Japan, Taiwan, China, and Vietnam
edited by Brodsgaard, Kjeld Erik & Young, Susan
- A Not-so-dismal Science: A Broader View of Economies and Societies
edited by Olson, Mancur & Kahkohnen, Satu
- Consumption Tax Policy and the Taxation of Capital Income
by Batina, Raymond G. & Ihori, Toshihiro
- Debating Governance: Authority, Steering, and Democracy
edited by Pierre, Jon
- The Business Environment in Hong Kong, Edition 4
edited by Lethbridge, David G. & Ng Sek Hong,
- Volume 2: Keynesian Economics, Unemployment, and Policy
edited by Backhouse, Roger E. & Salanti, Andrea
- Economic Liberalization and Industrial Performance in Brazil
by Amann, Edmund
- Indigenous Land Management in West Africa: An Environmental Balancing Act
by Baker, Kathleen
- Changing Times: Work and Leisure in Postindustrial Society
by Gershuny, Jonathan
- Computable Economics: The Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures
by Velupillai, K.
- Keynes on Population
by Toye, John
- After the Euro: Shaping Institutions for Governance in the Wake of European Monetary Union
edited by Crouch, Colin
- Volume 2: Country Experiences
edited by Stewart, Frances & Fitzgerald, Valpy
- Women's Empowerment and Demographic Processes: Moving Beyond Cairo
edited by Presser, Harriet & Sen, Gita
- More: The Politics of Economic Growth in Postwar America, Edition 1
by Collins, Robert M
- Readings in Macroeconomics, Edition 2
edited by Jenkinson, Tim
- Social Capital: Critical Perspectives
edited by Baron, Stephen & Field, John & Schuller, Tom
- Education and Development: Measuring the Social Benefits
by McMahon, Walter W.
- Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries
by Ellis, Frank
- An Introduction to Classical Econometric Theory
by Ruud, Paul A.
- China Human Development Report 1999: Transition and the State
- Housing Policy Matters: A Global Analysis
by Angel, Schlomo
- A Guide to the Equity Markets of Hong Kong
by McGuinness, Paul
- Population and Economy: From Hunger to Modern Economic Growth
edited by Bengtsson, Tommy & Saito, Osamu
- Custody of Investments: Law and Practice
by Austen-Peters, A. O.
- Capitalists in Spite of Themselves: Elite Conflict and Economic Transitions in Early Modern Europe
by Lachmann, Richard
- Managing the Chinese Environment
edited by Edmonds, Richard Louis
- Freedom with Responsibility: The Social Market Economy in Germany 1918-1963
by Nicholls, A. J.
- Globalization and Integrated Area Development in European Cities
by Moulaert, Frank
- The Chinese in Malaysia
edited by Lee, Kam Hing & Tan, Chee-Beng
- Bayesian Inference in Dynamic Econometric Models
by Bauwens, Luc & Lubrano, Michel & Richard, Jean-Francois
- Volume 1
by Malinvaud, Edmond & Milleron, Jean-Claude & Nabli, Mustapha K. & Sen, Amartya K. & Sengupta, Arjun & Stern, Nicholas & Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Suzumura, Kotaro
- Adam Smith's Library: A Catalogue
by Mizuta, Hiroshi
- Taxing Capital Income in the European Union: Issues and Options for Reform
edited by Cnossen, Sijbren
- Interests in Securities: A Proprietary Law Analysis of the International Securities Markets
by Benjamin, Joanna
- Incentives and Political Economy
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques
- Structural Change, Welfare Systems, and Labour Reallocation: Lessons from the Transition of Formerly Planned Economies
by Boeri, Tito
- Handbook for New Entrepreneurs
edited by Jain, P. C.
- The Making of the Republican Citizen: Political Ceremonies and Symbols in China 1911-1929
by Harrison, Henrietta
- Development Projects and Impoverishment Risks: Resettling Project-Affected People in India
edited by Mathur, Hari Mohan & Marsden, David
- The Mortality Crisis in Transitional Economies
edited by Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Paniccia, Renato
- Major Recessions: Britain and the World 1920-1995
by Dow, Christopher
- Technology, Growth, and Development: An Induced Innovation Perspective
by Ruttan, Vernon W.
- The Great Wave: Price Revolutions and the Rhythm of History
by Fischer, David Hackett
- Eight Lectures on India's Economic Reforms
edited by Srinivasan, T. N.
- Reappraising Republican China
edited by Wakeman, Frederic & Edmonds, Richard Louis
- Tobacco Control in Developing Countries
edited by Jha, Prabhat & Chaloupka, Frank
- The People's Republic of China After 50 Years
edited by Edmonds, Richard Louis
- Volume 1: The Economic and Social Consequences of Conflict
edited by Stewart, Frances & Fitzgerald, Valpy
- Finance, Governance, and Competitiveness in Japan
edited by Aoki, Masahiko & Saxonhouse, The late Gary R.
- Competence, Governance, and Entrepreneurship: Advances in Economic Strategy Research
edited by Foss, Nicolai & Mahnke, Volker
- Managerial Economics: Firms, Markets and Business Decisions
by Dobbs, Ian
- Microeconomics: Theory and Applications
by Sen, Anindya
- The Politics of the Euro-Zone: Stability or Breakdown?
by Dyson, Kenneth
- Japanese Multinationals in Asia: Regional Operations in Comparative Perspective
by Encarnation, Dennis J.
- Readings in Microeconomics, Edition 2
edited by Jenkinson, Tim
- The World Bank Inspection Panel: In Practice, Edition 2
edited by Shihata, Ibrahim F. I.
- Land Administration
by Dale, Peter & McLaughlin, John
- Econometrics: Alchemy or Science?: Essays in Econometric Methodology
by Hendry, David F.
- The Exemplary Society: Human Improvement, Social Control, and the Dangers of Modernity in China
by Bakken, Borge
- Volume II: Diverse Responses to Common Challenges in Twelve Countries
edited by Scharpf, Fritz W. & Schmidt, Vivien A.
- Central Control and Local Discretion in China: Leadership and Implementation during Post-Mao Decollectivization
by Chung, Jae Ho
- Transport: An Economics and Management Perspective
by Hensher, David & Brewer, Ann
- Divergent Capitalisms: The Social Structuring and Change of Business Systems
by Whitley, Richard
- From Shock to Therapy: The Political Economy of Postsocialist Transformation
by Kolodko, Grzegorz W.
- Volume 1
edited by Nafziger, E. Wayne & Stewart, Frances & Vayrynen, Raimo
- Welfare, Happiness, and Ethics
by Sumner, L. W.
- Governments, Globalization, and International Business
edited by Dunning, John H.
- Labour Markets, Poverty, and Development
edited by Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Faini, Riccardo & Zanalda, Giovanni
- Ladakh: Crossroads of High Asia, Edition 2
by Rizvi, Janet
- A Theory of Employment Systems: Micro-Foundations of Societal Diversity
by Marsden, David
- Free Markets and Social Justice
by Sunstein, Cass R.
- Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice
by Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin
- The Rise of the Fiscal State in Europe c.1200-1815
edited by Bonney, Richard
- The Politics of Lawmaking in Post-Mao China: Institutions, Processes, and Democratic Prospects
by Tanner, Murray Scot
- Agriculture in Egypt from Pharaonic to Modern Times
edited by Bowman, Alan K. & Rogan, Eugene
- On Ethics and Economics
by Sen, Amaryta
- Privatization South American Style
by Manzetti, Luigi
- Cointegration, Causality, and Forecasting: Festschrift in Honour of Clive W. J. Granger
edited by Engle, Robert F. & White (the late), Halbert
- A Casebook for Spatial Statistical Data Analysis: A Compilation of Different Thematic Data Sets
by Griffith, Daniel A. & Layne, Larry J.
- The Social Health of the Nation: How America is Really Doing
by Miringoff, Marc L. & Miringoff, Marque-Luisa
- Political Economy of Canada: An Introduction, Edition 2
by Howlett, Michael H. & Ramesh, M. R. & Netherton, Alex N.
- Transforming Management in Central and Eastern Europe
by Martin, Roderick
- Industrial Reforms and Macroeconomic Instabilty in China
edited by Kueh, Yak-yeow & Chai, Joseph C. H. & Fan, Gang
- Business Economics
by Perman, Roger & Scouller, John
- The Political Economy of Development in India: Expanded edition with an epilogue on the political economy of reform in India
by Bardhan, Pranab
- The Associational Economy: Firms, Regions, and Innovation
by Cooke, Philip & Morgan, Kevin
- Introduction to Economics
by Dobson, Steve & Palfreman, Susan
- Inequality, Globalization, and World Politics
edited by Hurrell, Andrew & Woods, Ngaire
- The Japanese Economic System and its Historical Origins
edited by Okuno-Fujiwara, Masahiro & Okazaki, Tetsuji
- Federalism and European Union: A Political Economy Perspective
by McKay, David
- Social Foundations of Postindustrial Economies
by Esping-Andersen, Gosta
- Fair Shares: The Future of Shareholder Power and Responsibility
by Charkham, Jonathan & Simpson, Anne
- Dilemmas in Economic Theory: Persisting Foundational Problems in Microeconomics
by Mandler, Michael
- The Political Economy of Poverty, Equity, and Growth: Nigeria and Indonesia
by Bevan, David & Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan Willem
- Miracle to Meltdown in Asia: Business, Government and Society
by Flynn, Norman
- Exchange Rate Misalignment: Concepts and Measurement for Developing Countries
edited by Hinkle, Lawrence E. & Monteil, Peter J.
- Collection and Recollections: Economic Papers and their Provenance
by Little, I. M. D.
- Key Indicators of Developing Asian and Pacific Countries: 1999: Volume XXX
by Asian Development Bank,
- Dynamics of Values in Fertility Change
edited by Leete, Richard
- Race and Ethnic Relations in Canada, Edition 2
edited by Li, Peter S.
- Models for Repeated Measurements, Edition 2
by Lindsey, J. K.
- The Rural-Urban Divide: Economic Disparities and Interactions in China
by Knight, John & Song, Lina
- Principles of Economic Growth
by Gylfason, Thorvaldur
- Firms, Markets, and Hierarchies: The Transaction Cost Perspective
edited by Carroll, Glenn R. & Teece, David J.
- The Amartya Sen and Jean Dreze Omnibus: (comprising) Poverty and Famines; Hunger and Public Action; and India: Economic Development and Social Opportunity
by Sen, Amartya & Dreze, Jean
- Volume II: Asia and Latin America
by Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan Willem & Associates,
- Small Firms, Large Concerns: The Development of Small Business in Comparative Perspective
edited by Odaka, Konosuke & Sawai, Minoru
- Economics Beyond the Millennium
edited by Kirman, Alan P. & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre
- Visions of Innovation: The Firm and Japan
by Fransman, Martin
- Peasant Rebels Under Stalin: Collectivization and the Culture of Peasant Resistance
by Viola, Lynn
- European Capital Markets with a Single Currency
edited by Dermine, Jean & Hillion, Pierre
- Policies for Competitiveness: Comparing Business-Government Relationships in the Golden Age of Capitalism
edited by Miyajima, Hideaki & Kikkawa, Takeo & Hikino, Takashi
- Development Microeconomics
by Bardhan, Pranab & Udry, Christopher
- Marshalling of Securities: Equity and the Priority-ranking of Secured Debt
by Ali, Paul
- Regions and the World Economy: The Coming Shape of Global Production, Competition, and Political Order
by Scott, Allen J.
- Business, Race, and Politics in British India, c.1850-1960
by Misra, Maria
- Fifty Years of the Deutsche Mark: Central Bank and the Currency in Germany since 1948
edited by Deutsche Bundesbank,
- Trade and Jobs in Europe: Much Ado About Nothing?
edited by Dewatripont, Mathias & Sapir, Andre & Sekkat, Khalid
- Living without Silver: The Monetary History of Early Medieval North India
by Deyell, John S.
- Population and Poverty in the Developing World
edited by Livi-Bacci, Massimo & Santis, Gustavo De
- Modern Competitive Analysis, Edition 3
by Oster, Sharon M.
- Performance or Compliance?: Performance Audit and Public Management in Five Countries
by Pollitt, Christopher & Girre, Xavier & Lonsdale, Jeremy & Mul, Robert & Summa, Hilkka & Waerness, Marit
- Networks, Markets, and the Pacific Rim: Studies in Strategy
edited by Fruin, W. Mark
- An Historical Geography of Europe
edited by Butlin, R. A. & Dodgshon, R. A.
- Commodities and Capabilities
by Sen, Amartya
- The EU Structural Funds
by Evans, Andrew
- The Tax System in Industrialized Countries
edited by Messere, Ken
- Public Debt Management
by Missale, Alessandro
- Managing Corporate Growth
by Canals, Jordi
- Sustainable Development in Mineral Economies
by Auty, Richard M. & Mikesell, Raymond F.
- Trade, Ideology and Urbanization: South India 300 BC to AD 1300
by Champakalakshmi, R.
- The Handbook of International Financial Terms
by Moles, Peter & Terry, Nicholas
- Volume I: Africa
by Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan & Associates,
- The Origins and Evolution of New Businesses
by Bhide, Amar
- The Amazon River Forest: A Natural History of Plants, Animals, and People
by Smith, Nigel J. H.
- Pricing and Hedging of Derivative Securities
by Nielsen, Lars Tyge
- India: Economic Development and Social Opportunity
by Dreze, Jean & Sen, Amartya
- The Dynamic Firm: The Role of Technology, Strategy, Organization, and Regions
edited by Chandler, Alfred D. & Hagstrom, Peter & Solvell, Orjan
- Shakespeare's Twenty-First Century Economics: The Morality of Love and Money
edited by Turner, Frederick
- Audit, Accountability and Government
by White, Fidelma & Hollingsworth, Kathryn
- The Road To Maastricht: Negotiating Economic and Monetary Union
by Dyson, Kenneth & Featherstone, Kevin
- Worlds in Motion: Understanding International Migration at the End of the Millennium
by Massey, Douglas S. & Arango, Joaquin & Hugo, Graeme & Kouaouci, Ali & Pellegrino, Adela & Taylor, J. Edward
- Global Public Goods: International Cooperation in the 21st Century
edited by Kaul, Inge & Grunberg, Isabelle & Stern, Marc
- Computational Methods for the Study of Dynamic Economies
edited by Marimon, Ramon & Scott, Andrew
- The Audit Society: Rituals of Verification
by Power, Michael
- Land Reform in Russia, 1906-1917: Peasant Responses to Stolypin's Project of Rural Transformation
by Pallot, Judith
- Dividend Policy:: Its Impact on Firm Value
by Ronald C. Lease, & Kose John, & Avner Kalay, & Uri Loewenstein, & Oded H. Sarig,
- Japan's Economic Diplomacy with China, 1945-1978
by Soeya, Yoshihide
- The Mechanisms of Governance
by Williamson, Oliver E.
- Centre and Provinces: China 1978-93: Power as Non-Zero-Sum
by Li, Linda Chelan
- Reconstructing Twentieth Century China
edited by Brodsgaard, Kjeld Erik & Strand, David
- European Integration and Supranational Governance
edited by Sandholtz, Wayne & Stone Sweet, Alec
- Workbook on Cointegration
by Hansen, Peter Reinhard & Johansen, Soren
- Social Issues: The Ethics and Economics of Taxes and Public Programs
by Winfrey, John C.
- Social Change and Innovation in the Labour Market: Evidence from the Census SARs on Occupational Segregation and Labour Mobility, Part-Time Work and Students' Jobs, Homework and Self-Employment
by Hakim, Catherine
- Grand Expectations: The United States, 1945-1974
by Patterson, James T.
- Macroeconomic Instability in Post-Communist Countries
by Rostowski, Jacek
- Technology, Organization, and Competitiveness: Perspectives on Industrial and Corporate Change
edited by Dosi, Giovanni & Teece, David J. & Chytry, Josef
- The International Environment of Business: Competition and Governance in the Global Economy
by Meier, Gerald M.
- China: Transition to a Market Economy
by Chai, Joseph C. H.
- Transition Banking: Financial Development of Central and Eastern Europe
by Anderson, Ronald W. & Kegels, Chantal
- The Great Population Spike and After: Reflections on the 21st Century
by Rostow, W. W.
- Prospective Community Studies in Developing Countries
edited by Das Gupta, Monica & Aaby, Peter & Garenne, Michel & Pison, Gilles
- Indonesia's Struggle for Economic Development: Pragmatism in Action
by Prawiro, Radius
- Pension Funds: Retirement-Income Security and Capital Markets: An International Perspective
by Davis, E. Philip
- Population Dynamics: A New Economic Approach
by Chu, C. Y. Cyrus
- Rational Risk Policy: The 1996 Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures
by Viscusi, W. Kip
- The Free-Standing Company in the World Economy, 1830-1996
edited by Wilkins, Mira & Schroter, Harm
- Macro Markets: Creating Institutions for Managing Society's Largest Economic Risks
by Shiller, Robert J.
- On Custom in the Economy
by Schlicht, Ekkehart
- The State and the Family: A Comparative Analysis of Family Policies in Industrialized Countries
by Gauthier, Anne Helene
- Family Change and Family Policies in Great Britain, Canada, New Zealand, and the United States
edited by Kamerman, Sheila B. & Kahn, Alfred J.
- Germans on Welfare: From Weimar to Hitler
by Crew, David F.
- 100 Essay Plans for Economics
by Jowsey, Ernie
- The Political Economy of Poverty, Equity and Growth: A Comparative Study
by Lal, Deepak & Myint, H.
- The Continuing Demographic Transition
edited by Jones, G. W. & Douglas, R. M. & Caldwell, J. C. & D'Souza, R. M.
- The Later Tudors: England 1547-1603
by Williams, Penry
- Stock Market and Futures Market in the People's Republic of China
by Yao, Chengxi
- Morality and the Market in Victorian Britain
by Searle, G. R.
- Regional Identity and Economic Change: The Upper Rhine 1450-1600
by Scott, Tom