Models for Dynamic Macroeconomics
AbstractModels for Dynamic Macroeconomics provides the advanced student with key methodological tools for the dynamic analysis of a core selection of macroeconomic phenomena, including consumption and investment choices, employment and unemployment outcomes, and economic growth. The technical treatment of these tools will enable the student to handle current journal literature, while not assuming any particular familiarity with advanced analytical tools or mathematical notions. As these tools are introduced, they are related to particular applications to illustrate their use. Each chapter includes exercises which propose extensions to the model discussed in the text as well as end of chapter review exercises designed to consolidate learning. All exercise solutions are provided at the end of the book and further reading is discussed at the end of each chapter. By bridging the gap between undergraduate economics and modern microfounded macroeconomic research, this book will be of interest to graduate students in economics, and as a technical reference for economic researchers.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199228324 and published in 2007.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2009.
"Booms, Recessions and Financial Turmoil: A Fresh Look at Investment Decisions under Cyclical Uncertainty,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
225, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2010. "Booms, Recessions And Financial Turmoil: A Fresh Look At Investment Decisions Under Cyclical Uncertainty," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(s1), pages 290-317, 07.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2009. "Booms, Recessions and Financial Turmoil: A Fresh Look at Investment Decisions under Cyclical Uncertainty," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-31, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2009. "Booms, Recessions and Financial Turmoil: A Fresh Look at Investment Decisions under Cyclical Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 2759, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen, 2009. "Booms, Recessions and Financial Turmoil: A Fresh Look at Investment Decisions under Cyclical Uncertainty," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20908, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen, 2010. "Booms, recessions and financial turmoil: A fresh look at investment decisions under cyclical uncertainty," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21007, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Sayema H. Bidisha, . "Saving Behaviour of the Immigrants and Ethnic Minorities in the UK: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers 08/08, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Clemente De Lucia & Mara Meacci, 2005. "Does job security matter for consumption? An analysis on Italian microdata," ISAE Working Papers 54, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Azar, Samih Antoine, 2010. "Testing the Expectations Hypothesis on Corporate Bond Yields," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 6(1-2).
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2004.
"Cyclical Uncertainty and Physical Investment Decisions,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
169, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2004. "Cyclical Uncertainty And Physical Investment Decisions," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 89, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Jan-Oliver Menz & Lena Vogel, 2009. "A Detailed Derivation of the Sticky Price and Sticky Information New Keynesian DSGE Model," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200902, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- João Cerejeira Silva, 2005. "Searching, Matching and Education: a Note," NIPE Working Papers 11/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Duo Qin & Marie Anne Cagas & Geoffrey Ducanes & Xinhua He & Rui Liu & Shiguo Liu, 2005. "Income Disparity and Economic Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers 548, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yukinobu Kitamura, 2006. "Dynamic Consumption Behavior: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data (Revised version)," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-184, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.