Empirical Market Microstructure: The Institutions, Economics, and Econometrics of Securities Trading
AbstractThe book discusses the mechanisms by which securities are traded and economic models of asymmetric information, inventory control, and cost-minimizing trading strategies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195301649 and published in 2007.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Alquist, 2008.
"How Important Is Liquidity Risk for Sovereign Bond Risk Premia? Evidence from the London Stock Exchange,"
08-47, Bank of Canada.
- Alquist, Ron, 2010. "How important is liquidity risk for sovereign bond risk premia? Evidence from the London stock exchange," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 219-229, November.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics: empirical facts," Post-Print hal-00621058, HAL.
- Amir E. Khandani & Andrew W. Lo, 2008.
"What Happened To The Quants In August 2007?: Evidence from Factors and Transactions Data,"
NBER Working Papers
14465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khandani, Amir E. & Lo, Andrew W., 2011. "What happened to the quants in August 2007? Evidence from factors and transactions data," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-46, February.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Putnins, Talis J., 2011. "Measuring closing price manipulation," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 135-158, April.
- Shinichiro Shirota & Takayuki Hizu & Yasuhiro Omori, 2013.
"Realized Stochastic Volatility with Leverage and Long Memory,"
CIRJE-F-880, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shinichiro Shirota & Takayuki Hizu & Yasuhiro Omori, 2012. "Realized stochastic volatility with leverage and long memory," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-869, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dimitrios Bisias & Mark Flood & Andrew W. Lo & Stavros Valavanis, 2012. "A Survey of Systemic Risk Analytics," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 255-296, October.
- Chen, Yu-Lun & Gau, Yin-Feng, 2014. "Asymmetric responses of ask and bid quotes to information in the foreign exchange market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 194-204.
- Makoto Takahashi & Yasuhiro Omori & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2007.
"Estimating Stochastic Volatility Models Using Daily Returns and Realized Volatility Simultaneously,"
CIRJE-F-515, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Takahashi, Makoto & Omori, Yasuhiro & Watanabe, Toshiaki, 2009. "Estimating stochastic volatility models using daily returns and realized volatility simultaneously," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2404-2426, April.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics: agent-based models," Post-Print hal-00621059, HAL.
- Pasquariello, Paolo & Vega, Clara, 2009. "The on-the-run liquidity phenomenon," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Gächter, Martin & Larch, Martin & Peter, Georg, 2013. "Does monetary policy determine stock market liquidity? New evidence from the euro zone," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 54-68.
- Pham, Thu Phuong & Westerholm, P. Joakim, 2013. "A survey of research into broker identity and limit order book," Working Papers 17212, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & J. Doyne Farmer & Fabrizio Lillo, 2008. "How markets slowly digest changes in supply and demand," Papers 0809.0822, arXiv.org.
- Makoto Takahashi & Toshiaki Watanabe & Yasuhiro Omori, 2014. "Volatility and Quantile Forecasts by Realized Stochastic Volatility Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Distribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-921, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Lerner, Peter, 2010. "Theoretical analysis of the bid-ask bounce and Related Phenomena," MPRA Paper 35929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pham, Thu Phuong, 2013. "Broker ID Transparency and Price Impact of Trades: Evidence from the Korean Exchange," Working Papers 17211, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Michele Tumminello & Fabrizio Lillo & Jyrki Piilo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2011. "Identification of clusters of investors from their real trading activity in a financial market," Papers 1107.3942, arXiv.org.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Velo, Gabriel G., 2013. "Stylized Facts and Dynamic Modeling of High-frequency Data on Precious Metals," Working Papers on Finance 1318, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Shirota, Shinichiro & Hizu, Takayuki & Omori, Yasuhiro, 2014. "Realized stochastic volatility with leverage and long memory," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 618-641.
- Octavio Fernandez-Amador & Martin Gächter & Martin Larch & Georg Peter, 2011. "Monetary policy and its impact on stock market liquidity: Evidence from the euro zone," Working Papers 2011-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.