Risk in Social Science
AbstractContributors to this volume - David Abbott, University of Bristol Andy Alaszewski, University of Kent Karen Henwood, Cardiff University Emma Hughes, Cardiff University Bridget Hutter, LSE Anwen Jones, University of York Hazel Kemshall, De Montfort University Jenny Kitzinger, Cardiff University Jane Lewis, LSE Graham Murdock, Loughborough University Nick Pidgeon, Cardiff University Deborah Quilgars, University of York Sophie Sarre, LSE Peter Simmons, University of East Anglia Peter Taylor-Gooby, University of Kent John Tulloch, Brunel University Sarah Vickerstaff, University of Kent Jens O. Zinn, University of Kent
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199285969 and published in 2006.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & McAleer, Michael & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2010.
"Market efficiency of oil spot and futures: A mean-variance and stochastic dominance approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 979-986, September.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Market Efficiency of Oil Spot and Futures: A Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approach," KIER Working Papers 718, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Market Efficiency of Oil Spot and Futures: A Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approach," Working Papers in Economics 10/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.