Oxford University Press
Contact information of Oxford University Press:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Economics Book Marketing)
Series handle: repec:oxp:obooks
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- Key Indicators of Developing Asian and Pacific Countries: 1999: Volume XXX
by Asian Development Bank,
- Dynamics of Values in Fertility Change
edited by Leete, Richard
- Race and Ethnic Relations in Canada, Edition 2
edited by Li, Peter S.
- Models for Repeated Measurements, Edition 2
by Lindsey, J. K.
- The Rural-Urban Divide: Economic Disparities and Interactions in China
by Knight, John & Song, Lina
- Principles of Economic Growth
by Gylfason, Thorvaldur
- Firms, Markets, and Hierarchies: The Transaction Cost Perspective
edited by Carroll, Glenn R. & Teece, David J.
- The Amartya Sen and Jean Dreze Omnibus: (comprising) Poverty and Famines; Hunger and Public Action; and India: Economic Development and Social Opportunity
by Sen, Amartya & Dreze, Jean
- Privatization South American Style
by Manzetti, Luigi
- Volume II: Asia and Latin America
by Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan Willem & Associates,
- Small Firms, Large Concerns: The Development of Small Business in Comparative Perspective
edited by Odaka, Konosuke & Sawai, Minoru
- Economics Beyond the Millennium
edited by Kirman, Alan P. & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre
- Visions of Innovation: The Firm and Japan
by Fransman, Martin
- Cointegration, Causality, and Forecasting: Festschrift in Honour of Clive W. J. Granger
edited by Engle, Robert F. & White (the late), Halbert
- Peasant Rebels Under Stalin: Collectivization and the Culture of Peasant Resistance
by Viola, Lynn
- European Capital Markets with a Single Currency
edited by Dermine, Jean & Hillion, Pierre
- Policies for Competitiveness: Comparing Business-Government Relationships in the Golden Age of Capitalism
edited by Miyajima, Hideaki & Kikkawa, Takeo & Hikino, Takashi
- Development Microeconomics
by Bardhan, Pranab & Udry, Christopher
- Marshalling of Securities: Equity and the Priority-ranking of Secured Debt
by Ali, Paul
- Regions and the World Economy: The Coming Shape of Global Production, Competition, and Political Order
by Scott, Allen J.
- Business, Race, and Politics in British India, c.1850-1960
by Misra, Maria
- A Casebook for Spatial Statistical Data Analysis: A Compilation of Different Thematic Data Sets
by Griffith, Daniel A. & Layne, Larry J.
- Fifty Years of the Deutsche Mark: Central Bank and the Currency in Germany since 1948
edited by Deutsche Bundesbank,
- Trade and Jobs in Europe: Much Ado About Nothing?
edited by Dewatripont, Mathias & Sapir, Andre & Sekkat, Khalid
- Living without Silver: The Monetary History of Early Medieval North India
by Deyell, John S.
- Population and Poverty in the Developing World
edited by Livi-Bacci, Massimo & Santis, Gustavo De
- Modern Competitive Analysis, Edition 3
by Oster, Sharon M.
- Performance or Compliance?: Performance Audit and Public Management in Five Countries
by Pollitt, Christopher & Girre, Xavier & Lonsdale, Jeremy & Mul, Robert & Summa, Hilkka & Waerness, Marit
- Networks, Markets, and the Pacific Rim: Studies in Strategy
edited by Fruin, W. Mark
- An Historical Geography of Europe
edited by Butlin, R. A. & Dodgshon, R. A.
- The Social Health of the Nation: How America is Really Doing
by Miringoff, Marc L. & Miringoff, Marque-Luisa
- Commodities and Capabilities
by Sen, Amartya
- The EU Structural Funds
by Evans, Andrew
- The Tax System in Industrialized Countries
edited by Messere, Ken
- Public Debt Management
by Missale, Alessandro
- Sustainable Development in Mineral Economies
by Auty, Richard M. & Mikesell, Raymond F.
- Political Economy of Canada: An Introduction, Edition 2
by Howlett, Michael H. & Ramesh, M. R. & Netherton, Alex N.
- Trade, Ideology and Urbanization: South India 300 BC to AD 1300
by Champakalakshmi, R.
- The Handbook of International Financial Terms
by Moles, Peter & Terry, Nicholas
- Volume I: Africa
by Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan & Associates,
- The Legal Nature of the Unit Trust
by Sin, Kam Fan
- Real Options:: Managing Strategic Investment in an Uncertain World
by Martha Amram, & Nalin Kulatilaka,
- The Methods and Uses of Anthropological Demography
edited by Basu, Alaka Malwade & Aaby, Peter
- The Role of Government in East Asian Economic Development: Comparative Institutional Analysis
edited by Aoki, Masahiko & Kim, Hyung-Ki & Okuno-Fujiwara, Masahiro
- Prospective Community Studies in Developing Countries
edited by Das Gupta, Monica & Aaby, Peter & Garenne, Michel & Pison, Gilles
- Making Capitalism in China: The Taiwan Connection
by Hsing You-tien,
- Debating Democracy's Discontent: Essays on American Politics, Law, and Public Philosophy
edited by Allen, Anita L. & Regan, Milton C.
- Forging the Prairie West
by Thompson, John Herd
- Family Life and Family Policies in Europe: Volume 1: Structures and Trends in the 1980s
edited by Kuijsten, Anton & Kaufmann, Franz-Xaver & Schulze, Hans-Joachim & Strohmeier, Klaus Peter
- Free Trade and Liberal England, 1846-1946
by Howe, Anthony
- The Economics of Post-Communist Transition
by Blanchard, Olivier
- Centre and Provinces: China 1978-93: Power as Non-Zero-Sum
by Li, Linda Chelan
- Reconstructing Twentieth Century China
edited by Brodsgaard, Kjeld Erik & Strand, David
- European Integration and Supranational Governance
edited by Sandholtz, Wayne & Stone Sweet, Alec
- Workbook on Cointegration
by Hansen, Peter Reinhard & Johansen, Soren
- Social Issues: The Ethics and Economics of Taxes and Public Programs
by Winfrey, John C.
- Social Change and Innovation in the Labour Market: Evidence from the Census SARs on Occupational Segregation and Labour Mobility, Part-Time Work and Students' Jobs, Homework and Self-Employment
by Hakim, Catherine
- Indonesia's Struggle for Economic Development: Pragmatism in Action
by Prawiro, Radius
- Pension Funds: Retirement-Income Security and Capital Markets: An International Perspective
by Davis, E. Philip
- Population Dynamics: A New Economic Approach
by Chu, C. Y. Cyrus
- Rational Risk Policy: The 1996 Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures
by Viscusi, W. Kip
- The Free-Standing Company in the World Economy, 1830-1996
edited by Wilkins, Mira & Schroter, Harm
- Macro Markets: Creating Institutions for Managing Society's Largest Economic Risks
by Shiller, Robert J.
- On Custom in the Economy
by Schlicht, Ekkehart
- The State and the Family: A Comparative Analysis of Family Policies in Industrialized Countries
by Gauthier, Anne Helene
- Family Change and Family Policies in Great Britain, Canada, New Zealand, and the United States
edited by Kamerman, Sheila B. & Kahn, Alfred J.
- Germans on Welfare: From Weimar to Hitler
by Crew, David F.
- 100 Essay Plans for Economics
by Jowsey, Ernie
- The Political Economy of Poverty, Equity and Growth: A Comparative Study
by Lal, Deepak & Myint, H.
- The Continuing Demographic Transition
edited by Jones, G. W. & Douglas, R. M. & Caldwell, J. C. & D'Souza, R. M.
- The Later Tudors: England 1547-1603
by Williams, Penry
- Stock Market and Futures Market in the People's Republic of China
by Yao, Chengxi
- Morality and the Market in Victorian Britain
by Searle, G. R.
- Regional Identity and Economic Change: The Upper Rhine 1450-1600
by Scott, Tom
- The Scope of Government
edited by Borre, Ole & Scarbrough, Elinor
- The State of Welfare: The Economics of Social Spending, Edition 2
edited by Glennerster, Howard & Hills, John
- The Building of the European Union, Edition 3
by Pinder, John
- Grand Expectations: The United States, 1945-1974
by Patterson, James T.
- Street Foods: Urban Food and Employment in Developing Countries
by Tinker, Irene
- Liberalism, Justice, and Markets: A Critique of Liberal Equality
by Macleod, Colin M.
- Macroeconomic Instability in Post-Communist Countries
by Rostowski, Jacek
- Technology, Organization, and Competitiveness: Perspectives on Industrial and Corporate Change
edited by Dosi, Giovanni & Teece, David J. & Chytry, Josef
- Out of Equilibrium
by Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc
- Competition in Regulated Industries
edited by Helm, Dieter & Jenkinson, Tim
- The Age of Mass Migration: Causes and Economic Impact
by Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G.
- Economic Development in Palanpur over Five Decades
by Lanjouw, Peter & Stern, Nicholas
- China's Military in Transition
edited by Shambaugh, David & Yang, Richard H.
- A New Handbook of Political Science
edited by Goodin, Robert E. & Klingemann, Hans-Dieter
- Wall Street Polices Itself: How Securities Firms Manage the Legal Hazards of Competitive Pressures
by McCaffrey, David P. & Hart, David W.
- Contemporary Taiwan
edited by Shambaugh, David
- Work and Pay in the United States and Japan
by Brown, Clair & Reich, Michael & Ulman, Lloyd & Nakata, Yoshifumi
- The International Environment of Business: Competition and Governance in the Global Economy
by Meier, Gerald M.
- The Democratic Developmental State: Political and Institutional Design
edited by Robinson, Mark & White, Gordon
- China: Transition to a Market Economy
by Chai, Joseph C. H.
- Transition Banking: Financial Development of Central and Eastern Europe
by Anderson, Ronald W. & Kegels, Chantal
- Fundamental Determinants of Exchange Rates
by Stein, Jerome L. & Allen, Polly Reynolds
- The Tigers of Baluchistan, Edition 2
by Matheson, Sylvia A.
- Reciprocity in Ancient Greece
edited by Gill, Christopher & Postlethwaite, Norman & Seaford, Richard
- The Great Population Spike and After: Reflections on the 21st Century
by Rostow, W. W.
- The Dynamics of Industrial Clustering: International Comparisons in Computing and Biotechnology
edited by Swann, G. M. Peter & Prevezer, Martha & Stout, David
- New World Economies: The Growth of the Thirteen Colonies and Early Canada
by Egnal, Marc
- Fertility and Household Labour in Tanzania: Demography, Economy, and Society in Rufiji District, c.1870-1986
by Lockwood, Matthew
- Globalization, Growth, and Governance: Towards an Innovative Economy
edited by Michie, Jonathan & Smith, John Grieve
- Externality and Institutions
by Papandreou, Andreas A.
- Part 1: Bedfordshire-Leicestershire
edited by Fenwick, Carolyn
- The Economics of the European Union and the Economies of Europe
by Neal, Larry & Barbezat, Daniel
- Dynamics of Regional Growth in Europe: Social and Political Factors
by Rodriguez-Pose, Andres
- Albion Ascendant: English History 1660-1815
by Prest, Wilfrid
- The Transformation of Labour Relations: Restructuring and Privatization in Eastern Europe and Russia
by Thirkell, John & Petkov, Krastyu & Vickerstaff, Sarah
- Volume 2: Internationalization and Domestic Issues
edited by Banno, Junji
- From Family Firms to Corporate Capitalism: Essays in Business and Industrial History in Honour of Peter Mathias
edited by Bruland, Kristine & O'Brien, Patrick
- Infant and Child Mortality in the Past
edited by Bideau, Alain & Desjardins, Bertrand & Perez-Brignoli,
- The Priesthood of Industry: The Rise of the Professional Accountant in British Management
by Matthews, Derek & Anderson, Malcolm & Edwards, John Richard
- The Theoretical Evolution of International Political Economy: A Reader, Edition 2
edited by Crane, George T. & Amawi, Abla
- Sacred Trust: The Medieval Church as an Economic Firm
by Ekelund, Robert B. & Hebert, Robert F. & Tollison, Robert D. & Anderson, Gary M. & Davidson, Audrey B.
- Alternative Agriculture: A History: From the Black Death to the Present Day
by Thirsk, Joan
- The Capitalist Revolution in Latin America
by Roberts, Paul Craig & Araujo, Karen Lafollette
- The American Corporation Today
edited by Kaysen, Carl
- A Social History of American Technology
by Cowan, Ruth Schwartz
- Investment Science
by Luenberger, David G.
- Financing Local Government in the People's Republic of China
edited by Wong, Christine P. W.
- Real Freedom for All: What (if Anything) Can Justify Capitalism?
by Parijs, Philippe Van
- Innovation in Japan
edited by Goto, Akira & Odagiri, Hiroyuki
- Propaganda and Culture in Mao's China: Deng Tuo and the Intelligentsia
by Cheek, Timothy
- The Great Disorder: Politics, Economics, and Society in the German Inflation, 1914-1924
by Feldman, Gerald D.
- Democracy in Capitalist Times: Ideals, Limits, and Struggles
by Dryzek, John S.
- Competition Law and Industrial Policy in the EU
by Sauter, Wolf
- Studies in International Corporate Finance and Governance Systems: A Comparison of the US, Japan, and Europe
by Chew, Donald
- Aggregation and the Microfoundations of Dynamic Macroeconomics
by Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco
- Volume III
by Amerasinghe, C. F.
- Altered States: The United States and Japan Since the Occupation
by Schaller, Michael
- The Soul of Development: Biblical Christianity and Economic Transformation in Guatemala
by Sherman, Amy L.
- Universal Banking: International Comparisons and Theoretical Perspectives
by Canals, Jordi
- The Economics of Transnational Commons
edited by Dasgupta, Partha & Maler, Karl-Goran & Vercelli, Alessandro
- Commodity Supply Management by Producing Countries: A Case-Study of the Tropical Beverage Crops
by Maizels, Alfred & Bacon, Robert & Mavrotas, George
- Implementing the Uruguay Round
edited by Jackson, John H. & Sykes, Alan
- The Hong Kong Advantage
by Enright, Michael J. & Scott, Edith E. & Dodwell, David
- Regimes, Politics, and Markets: Democratization and Economic Change in Southern and Eastern Europe
by Maravall, Jose Maria
- The Politics of Planning: The Debate on Economic Planning in Britain in the 1930s
by Ritschel, Daniel
- Financial Economics
by Eichberger, Jurgen & Harper, Ian R.
- Indian Development: Selected Regional Perspectives
edited by Dreze, Jean & Sen, Amartya
- Game Theory: Introduction and Applications
by Romp, Graham
- Management Accountancy
by Chakraborty, Hrishikesh & Chakraborty, Srijit
- Volume VII: Studies in Applied Economics 1940-1967; Miscellanea
edited by Osiatynski, Jerzy
- Contracts, Co-operation, and Competition: Studies in Economics, Management, and Law
edited by Deakin, Simon & Michie, Jonathan
- Working-Class Housing in England between the Wars: The Becontree Estate
by Olechnowicz, Andrzej
- Adam Smith's System of Liberty, Wealth, and Virtue: The Moral and Political Foundations of The Wealth of Nations
by Fitzgibbons, Athol
- International Trade, Factor Movements, and the Environment
by Rauscher, Michael
- The Common Agricultural Policy: Continuity and Change
by Fennell, Rosemary
- Managing Pension Plans:: A Comprehensive Guide to Improving Plan Performance
by Dennis E. Logue, & Jack S. Rader,
- Volume 6
edited by Nanda, B. R.
- How Nations Grow Rich: The Case for Free Trade
by Krauss, Melvyn
- Corporate Governance: Economic and Financial Issues
edited by Keasey, Kevin & Thompson, Steve & Wright, Mike
- Dynamic Economics: Optimization by the Lagrange Method
by Chow, Gregory C.
- Volume 1: The State or the Market?
edited by Banno, Junji
- The Industrial Revolution 1760-1830
by Ashton, T. S.
- The English in West Africa, 1681-1683: The Local Correspondence of the Royal African Company of England, 1681-1699: Part 1
edited by Law, Robin
- Demographic Responses to Economic Adjustment in Latin America
edited by Tapinos, G. & Mason, A. & Bravo, J.
- Population, Economic Development, and the Environment
edited by Kiessling, Kerstin Lindahl & Landberg, Hans
- Japanese Success? British Failure?: Comparisons in Business Performance since 1945
edited by Abe, Etsuo & Gourvish, Terrry
- Nonlinear Pricing
by Wilson, Robert
- Chemistry of Variable Charge Soils
edited by Yu, T. R.
- Europe and the Japanese Challenge: The Regulation of Multinationals in Comparative Perspective
by Mason, Mark
- Economics of the Law: Torts, Contracts, Property, Litigation
by Miceli, Thomas J.
- Marginal Europe: The Contribution of Marginal Lands since the Middle Ages
by Pollard, Sidney
- The People and the British Economy, 1830-1914
by Floud, Roderick
- The Formation of Econometrics: A Historical Perspective
by Qin Duo,
- Accumulation and Stability under Capitalism
by Patnaik, Prabhat
- The Economic History of Italy 1860-1990
by Zamagni, Vera
- The New European Economy Revisited
by Tsoukalis, Loukas
- Last Stand: Protected Areas and the Defense of Tropical Biodiversity
edited by Kramer, Randall & Schaik, Carel van & Johnson, Julie
- Kleinwort Benson: The History of Two Families in Banking
by Wake, Jehanne
- Trade Policy and Economic Welfare, Edition 2
by Corden, W. Max.
- John Law: Economic Theorist and Policy-maker
by Murphy, Antoin E.
- Resources, Firms, and Strategies: A Reader in the Resource-Based Perspective
edited by Foss, Nicolai J.
- Sexual Cultures and Migration in the Era of AIDS: Anthropological and Demographic Perspectives
edited by Herdt, Gilbert
- International Regulatory Competition and Coordination: Perspectives on Economic Regulation in Europe and the United States
edited by Bratton, William & McCahery, Joseph & Picciotto, Sol & Scott, Colin
- Simulation-based Econometric Methods
by Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain
- Government and Growth
edited by Bergstrom, Villy
- Urbanization in Large Developing Countries: China, Indonesia, Brazil, and India
edited by Jones, Gavin W. & Visaria, Pravin
- Economics for Business and Management
by Chrystal, K. Alec & Lipsey, Richard G.
- Employment and Economic Performance: Jobs, Inflation, and Growth
edited by Michie, Jonathan & Smith, John Grieve
- Aristotle's Economic Thought
by Meikle, Scott
- The European Economy Between the Wars
by Feinstein, Charles H. & Temin, Peter & Toniolo, Gianni
- Industrial Organization in the European Union: Structure, Strategy, and the Competitive Mechanism
by Davies, Stephen & Lyons, Bruce
- Capitalism with Morality
by Haslett, D. W.
- The Future for the Global Securities Market - Legal and Regulatory Aspects
edited by Oditah, Fidelis
- Divergent Paths: How Culture and Institutions Have Shaped North American Growth
by Egnal, Marc
- Technology and Industrial Development in Japan: Building Capabilities by Learning, Innovation and Public Policy
by Odagiri, Hiroyuki & Goto, Akira
- Volume VI: Studies in Applied Economics 1927-1941
edited by Osiatynski, Jerzy
- Escalation in Decision-Making: The Tragedy of Taurus
by Drummond, Helga
- Management Accounting: European Perspectives
by Bhimani, Alnoor
- Health and Mortality among Elderly Populations
edited by Caselli, Graziella & Lopez, Alan D.
- Russian Corporate Capitalism from Peter the Great to Perestroika
by Owen, Thomas C.
- The Business of Economics
by Kay, John
- International Monetary Economics
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- Periodicity and Stochastic Trends in Economic Time Series
by Franses, Philip Hans
- Evolution, Games, and Economic Behaviour
edited by Vega-Redondo, Fernando
- The World Made New: Frederick Soddy, Science, Politics, and Environment
by Merricks, Linda
- The Chinese Economy under Deng Xiaoping
edited by Ash, Robert F. & Kueh, Y. Y.