Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 139, 2005 Lectures
AbstractVolume 139 of the Proceedings of the British Academy contains 13 Lectures delivered at the British Academy in 2005. Topics range from archaeological perspectives on the essence of being human to discussions of the UK's Monetary Policy Committee and the role of judges. Available in OSO: Contributors to this volume - Stephen Nickell Alan C Dessen Jane Stabler Lord Bingham of Cornhill Philippe Descola Carlo Ginzburg Keith Wrightson Marilyn Strathern Lothar von Falkenhausen John Stachel Joseph Koerner Colin Renfrew
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780197263945 and published in 2007.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Contradictions of Export-led Growth," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_119, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Benjamin Brishman, 2010. "The Rise of Vertical Specialization Trade," BEA Working Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.