Oxford University Press
Contact information of Oxford University Press:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Economics Book Marketing)
Series handle: repec:oxp:obooks
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- Power and Property in Medieval Germany: Economic and Social Change c.900-1300
by Arnold, Benjamin
- Minority Games: Interacting agents in financial markets
by Challet, Damien & Marsili, Matteo & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- The Economy of Esteem: An Essay on Civil and Political Society
by Brennan, Geoffrey & Pettit, Philip
- The UK Economy, Edition 16
edited by Sawyer, Malcolm
- Public Management Reform: A Comparative Analysis, Edition 2
by Pollitt, Christopher & Bouckaert, Geert
- Credit, Intermediation, and the Macroeconomy: Readings and Perspectives in Modern Financial Theory
edited by Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Boot, Arnoud & Thakor, Anjan
- The Hindu Equilibrium: India c.1500 B.C. - 2000 A.D
by Lal, Deepak
- The Psychology of Economic Decisions: Volume Two: Reasons and Choices
edited by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D.
- Inequality, Growth, and Poverty in an Era of Liberalization and Globalization
edited by Cornia, Giovanni Andrea
- Constructing Corporate America: History, Politics, Culture
edited by Lipartito, Kenneth & Sicilia, David B.
- The Mighty Experiment: Free Labor versus Slavery in British Emancipation
by Drescher, Seymour
- The Mismanagement of Talent: Employability and Jobs in the Knowledge Economy
by Brown, Phillip & Hesketh, Anthony
- Generalized Method of Moments
by Hall, Alastair R.
- New Risks, New Welfare: The Transformation of the European Welfare State
edited by Taylor-Gooby, Peter
- The Politics of Equity Finance in Emerging Markets
by Lavelle, Kathryn C.
- The Economic History of Japan:1600-1990: Volume 1: Emergence of Economic Society in Japan, 1600-1859
edited by Hayami, Akira & Saito, Osamu & Toby, Ronald P.
- Fighting Unemployment: The Limits of Free Market Orthodoxy
edited by Howell, David
- Building the New Managerialist State: Consultants and the Politics of Public Sector Reform in Comparative Perspective
by Saint-Martin, Denis
- Changing Governance of Local Economies: Responses of European Local Production Systems
by Crouch, Colin & Le Gales, Patrick & Trigilia, Carlo & Voelzkow, Helmut
- Taxation: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Research
edited by Lamb, Margaret & Lymer, Andrew & Freedman, Judith & James, Simon
- Bayesian Epistemology
by Bovens, Luc & Hartmann, Stephan
- The Government of Risk: Understanding Risk Regulation Regimes
by Hood, Christopher & Rothstein, Henry & Baldwin, Robert
- Governments, Labour, and the Law in Mid-Victorian Britain: The Trade Union Legislation of the 1870s
by Curthoys, Mark
- Partners for Democracy: Crafting the New Japanese State under MacArthur
by Moore, Ray A. & Robinson, Donald L.
- Americanization and Its Limits: Reworking US Technology and Management in Post-war Europe and Japan
edited by Zeitlin, Jonathan & Herrigel, Gary
- A History of Water Rights at Common Law
by Getzler, Joshua
- An Agenda for a Growing Europe: The Sapir Report
by Sapir, Andre & Aghion, Philippe & Bertola, Giuseppe & Hellwig, Martin & Pisani-Ferry, Jean & Rosati, Dariusz & Vinals, Jose & Wallace, Helen
- Land, Politics and Trade in South Asia
edited by Subrahmanyam, Sanjay
- Multinationals and Global Capitalism: From the Nineteenth to the Twenty First Century
by Jones, Geoffrey
- Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment
by Dasgupta, Partha
- Weighing Lives
by Broome, John
- The Fibre that Changed the World: The Cotton Industry in International Perspective, 1600-1990s
edited by Farnie, Douglas & Jeremy, David
- Maritime India: Rival Empires of Trade in the Orient, 1600-1800
by McPherson, Kenneth & Furber, the late Holden edited by Subrahmanyam, Sanjay
- Corporate Governance and Labour Management: An International Comparison
edited by Gospel, Howard & Pendleton, Andrew
- Using Cost-Effectiveness Analysis to Improve Health Care: Opportunities and barriers
by Neumann, Peter J.
- Thailand at the Margins: Internationalization of the State and the Transformation of Labour
by Glassman, Jim
- The Politics of the Poor: The East End of London 1885-1914, Edition 1
by Brodie, Marc
- Luxury and Public Happiness: Political Economy in the Italian Enlightenment
by Wahnbaeck, Till
- Capitalism: A Very Short Introduction
by Fulcher, James
- Resisting Marginalization: Unemployment Experience and Social Policy in the European Union
edited by Gallie, Duncan
- From Conflict to Recovery in Africa
edited by Addison, Tony
- Intervention to Save Hong Kong: The Authorities' Counter-Speculation in Financial Markets
by Goodhart, Charles & Dai, Lu
- Introductory Mathematical Economics, Edition 2
by Hands, D. Wade
- Population Matters: Demographic Change, Economic Growth, and Poverty in the Developing World
edited by Birdsall, Nancy & Kelley, Allen C. & Sinding, Steven
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of Economic History: 5 volumes: print and e-reference editions available
edited by Mokyr, Joel
- Public Administration: A Reader
edited by Chakrabarty, Bidyut & Chakrabarty, Mohit
- Poverty and Development
by Graaff, Johann
- Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 121, 2002 Lectures
by Marshall, CBE, FBA, P.J.
- Facing the Second World War: Strategy, Politics, and Economics in Britain and France 1938-1940
by Imlay, Talbot C.
- Contemporary Macroeconomics
by Ray, Debraj edited by Bose, Amitava
- Finance Theory and Asset Pricing: Second Edition, Edition 2
by Milne, Frank
- The Philippine Economy: Development, Policies, and Challenges
edited by Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Hill, Hal
- Gentrification and the Enterprise Culture: Britain 1780-1980
by Thompson, F. M. L.
- Global Public Goods for Health: Health economic and public health perspectives
edited by Smith, Richard & Beaglehole, Robert & Woodward, David & Drager, Nick
- The Dollarization Debate
edited by Salvatore, Dominick & Dean, James W. & Willett, Thomas D.
- The Psychology of Economic Decisions: Volume One: Rationality and Well-Being
edited by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D.
- Poverty, Agrarian Structure, and Political Economy in India: Selected Essays
by Bardhan, Pranab
- Intangible Assets: Values, Measures, and Risks
edited by Hand, John R.M. & Lev, Baruch
- Commitment and Compliance: The Role of Non-binding Norms in the International Legal System
edited by Shelton, Dinah
- A Bitter Living: Women, Markets, and Social Capital in Early Modern Germany
by Ogilvie, Sheilagh
- Changing Times: Work and Leisure in Postindustrial Society
by Gershuny, Jonathan
- Women in the Labour Market in Changing Economies: Demographic Issues
edited by Garcia, Brigida & Anker, Richard & Pinnelli, Antonella
- Order and Justice in International Relations
edited by Foot, Rosemary & Gaddis, John & Hurrell, Andrew
- Providing Global Public Goods: Managing Globalization
edited by Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro & Le Goulven, Katell & Mendoza, Ronald U.
- Global Banking, Edition 2
by Smith, Roy C. & Walter, Ingo
- Management Accounting in the Digital Economy
edited by Bhimani, Alnoor
- Evolution of Networks: From Biological Nets to the Internet and WWW
by Dorogovtsev, S.N. & Mendes, J.F.F.
- Applied Partial Differential Equations
by Ockendon, John & Howison, Sam & Lacey, Andrew & Movchan, Alexander
- Beyond Junk Bonds: Expanding High Yield Markets
by Yago, Glenn & Trimbath, Susanne
- Financial Institutions and Markets, Edition 2
by Kohn, Meir
- The Civic Minimum: On the Rights and Obligations of Economic Citizenship
by White, Stuart
- The Evolution of New Markets
by Geroski, Paul
- Why Read Marx Today?
by Wolff, Jonathan
- Development Policy as Public Finance
by Bell, Clive
- The Pension Challenge: Risk Transfers and Retirement Income Security
edited by Mitchell, Olivia S. & Smetters, Kent
- The Oxford Handbook of Economic Geography
edited by Clark, Gordon L. & Gertler, Meric S. & Feldman, Maryann P.
- Malingering and Illness Deception
edited by Halligan, Peter & Bass, Christopher & Oakley, David
- Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation: Volume I: International and Comparative Perspectives
edited by Milne, Janet & Deketelaere, Kurt & Kreiser, Larry & Ashiabor, Hope
- The Ceremonial Animal: A New Portrait of Anthropology
by James, Wendy
- Postal Savings and Fiscal Investment in Japan: The PSS and the FILP
by Cargill, Thomas F. & Yoshino, Naoyuki
- Out to Work: A History of Wage-Earning Women in the United States, Edition 20th Anniv
by Kessler-Harris, Alice
- To Form a More Perfect Union: A New Economic Interpretation of United States Constitution
by McGuire, Robert A.
- ORG AS & A Level Geography for Edexcel Specification B
by Nagle, Garrett
- Commercial Banks and Industrial Finance in England and Wales, 1860-1913
by Collins, Michael & Baker, Mae
- Panel Data Econometrics
by Arellano, Manuel
- Pension Security in the 21st Century: Redrawing the Public-Private Debate
edited by Clark, Gordon L. & Whiteside, Noel
- Shares and Other Securities in the Conflict of Laws
by Ooi, Maisie
- The Shakespeare First Folio: The History of the Book: Volume II: A New Worldwide Census of First Folios
by West, Anthony James
- The Field and the Forge: Population, Production, and Power in the Pre-industrial West
by Landers, John
- Demographic Methods and Concepts
by Rowland, Donald T.
- Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 117: 2001 Lectures
- Factory Production in Nineteenth-Century Britain
edited by Freedgood, Elaine
- Time Series with Long Memory
edited by Robinson, Peter M.
- Governing Work and Welfare in a New Economy: European and American Experiments
edited by Zeitlin, Jonathan & Trubek, David M.
- The Globalized City: Economic Restructuring and Social Polarization in European Cities
edited by Moulaert, Frank & Rodriguez, Arantxa & Swyngedouw, Erik
- Tax Policy: Theory and Practice in OECD Countries
by Messere, Ken & de Kam, Flip & Heady, Christopher
- Asset Management and Investor Protection: An International Analysis
by Franks, Julian & Mayer, Colin & Correia da Silva, Luis
- Pension Schemes and Pension Funds in the United Kingdom, Edition 2
by Blake, David
- Economic History of Japan 1914-1955: Volume 3: A Dual Structure
edited by Nakamura, Takafusa & Odaka, Konosuke
- The Subsidy Syndrome in Indian Agriculture
by Gulati, Ashok & Narayanan, Sudha
- Ethics: Economics, & Politics: Principles of Public Policy
by Little, I. M. D.
- Why has the Public Sector Grown so Large in Market Societies?: The Political Economy of Prudence in the UK, c.1870-2000
by Offer, Avner
- The Cold War: A History in Documents and Eyewitness Accounts
edited by Hanhimaki, Jussi M. & Westad, Odd Arne
- The Economics of Public Spending
edited by Miles, David & Myles, Gareth & Preston, Ian
- The Diversity of Modern Capitalism
by Amable, Bruno
- European Pensions & Global Finance
by Clark, Gordon L.
- Financial Market Complexity
by Johnson, Neil F. & Jefferies, Paul & Hui, Pak Ming
- 1001 Financial Words You Need to Know
edited by Bach, David
- Corporate Governance and Capital Flows in Global Economy
edited by Cornelius, Peter K. & Kogut, Bruce
- Customs and Excise: Trade, Production, and Consumption in England 1640-1845
by Ashworth, William J.
- Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 120, Biographical Memoirs of Fellows, II
by Marshall, CBE, FBA, P.J.
- F. Y. Edgeworth's 'Mathematical Psychics' and Further Papers on Political Economy
edited by Newman, Peter
- Transitions from Education to Work in Europe: The Integration of Youth into EU Labour Markets
edited by Muller, Walter & Gangl, Markus
- What Kind of Europe?
by Tsoukalis, Loukas
- Capital Markets and Company Law
edited by Hopt, Klaus J & Wymeersch, Eddy
- US Hegemony and International Organizations: The United States and Multilateral Institutions
edited by Foot, Rosemary & MacFarlane, S. Neil & Mastanduno, Michael
- Energy, the State, and the Market: British Energy Policy since 1979
by Helm, Dieter
- 'Like Products' in International Trade Law: Towards a Consistent GATT/WTO Jurisprudence
by Choi, Won-Mog
- The Engines of European Integration: Delegation, Agency, and Agenda Setting in the EU
by Pollack, Mark A.
- The Analysis of Structured Securities: Precise Risk Measurement and Capital Allocation
by Raynes, Sylvain & Rutledge, Ann
- Standards of Review in WTO Dispute Resolution
by Oesch, Matthias
- Numerical Methods for Delay Differential Equations
by Bellen, Alfredo & Zennaro, Marino
- Population and Economy: From Hunger to Modern Economic Growth
edited by Bengtsson, & Saito,
- Rainbow's End: The Crash of 1929
by Klein, Maury
- The State of the European Union, 6: Law, Politics, and Society
edited by Borzel, Tanja A. & Cichowski, Rachel A.
- The Life and Times of G.D.Birla
by Kudaisya, Medha
- Human Nature and the Limits of Science
by Dupre, John
- Law and Informal Practices: The Post-Communist Experience
edited by Galligan, Denis J. & Kurkchiyan, Marina
- Transatlantic Economic Disputes: The EU, the US, and the WTO
edited by Petersmann, Ernst-Ulrich & Pollack, Mark A.
- Globalizing Rights: The Oxford Amnesty Lectures 1999
edited by Gibney, Matthew J.
- 'Englishmen Transplanted': The English Colonization of Barbados 1627-1660
by Gragg, Larry
- Motivation, Agency, and Public Policy: Of Knights and Knaves, Pawns and Queens
by Le Grand, Julian
- The New Imperialism
by Harvey, David
- A Better Way to Think About Business: How Personal Integrity Leads to Corporate Success
by Solomon, Robert C.
- Mridula Sarabhai: Rebel with a Cause
by Basu, Aparna
- Coping with Crisis: International Financial Institutions in the Interwar Period
edited by Kasuya, Makoto
- Linking EU and National Governance
edited by Kohler-Koch, Beate
- Against the Tide: The Philosophical Foundations of Modern Management
by Chakraborty, S.K.
- The Financial System in Nineteenth-Century Britain
edited by Poovey, Mary
- The Rise of Historical Economics and Social Reform in Germany 1864-1894
by Grimmer-Solem, Erik
- ECOLOGY AND ECONOMICS (OIP): An Approach to Sustainable Development
by Sengupta, Ramprasad
- Prelude to Political Economy: A Study of the Social and Political Foundations of Economics
by Basu, Kaushik
- Germans on Welfare: From Weimar to Hitler
by Crew, David F.
- Globalization and Urban Change: Capital, Culture, and Pacific Rim Mega-Projects
by Olds, Kris
- Risks and Wrongs
by Coleman, Jules L.
- Sustainable Livelihoods in Kalahari Environments: A Contribution to Global Debates
edited by Sporton, Deborah & Thomas, David S. G.
- Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion
by Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian
- The Globalizing Learning Economy
edited by Archibugi, Daniele & Lundvall, Bengt-Ake
- Labour Law in an Era of Globalization: Transformative Practices and Possibilities
edited by Conaghan, Joanne & Fischl, Richard Michael & Klare, Karl
- Thiele - Pioneer in Statistics
edited by Lauritzen, Steffen L.
- Large Firms and Institutional Change: Industrial Renewal and Economic Restructuring in France
by Hancke, Bob
- Strategic Asset Allocation: Portfolio Choice for Long-Term Investors
by Campbell, John Y. & Viceira, Luis M.
- Markets, Morals, and the Law
by Coleman, Jules L.
- The Balanced Company: A Theory of Corporate Integrity
by Kaptein, Muel & Wempe, Johan
- God and Mammon: Protestants, Money, and the Market, 1790-1860
edited by Noll, Mark A.
- Global City-Regions: Trends, Theory, Policy
edited by Scott, Allen J.
- The Economics of Rising Inequalities
edited by Cohen, Daniel & Piketty, Thomas & Saint-Paul, Gilles
- Development and Displacement
edited by Robinson, Jenny
- Teaching Statistics: A Bag of Tricks
by Gelman, Andrew & Nolan, Deborah
- The Growth of the Firm: The Legacy of Edith Penrose
edited by Pitelis, Christos
- Corporate Governance Regimes: Convergence and Diversity
edited by McCahery, Joseph A. & Moerland, Piet & Raaijmakers, Theo & Renneboog, Luc
- Capitalists in Spite of Themselves: Elite Conflict and Economic Transitions in Early Modern Europe
by Lachmann, Richard
- Choice Theory: A Very Short Introduction
by Allingham, Michael
- Peasants versus City-Dwellers: Taxation and the Burden of Economic Development
by Sah, Raaj K. & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- Pakistan: The Political Economy of Lawlessness
by Nadeem, Azhar Hassan
- British Rail 1974-1997: From Integration to Privatisation
by Gourvish, Terry
- Distribution in Japan
edited by Miwa, Yoshiro & Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Ramseyer, J. Mark
- Business Cycle Theory
by Arnold, Lutz G.
- The Futures of European Capitalism
by Schmidt, Vivien A.
- Education and Development: Measuring the Social Benefits
by McMahon, Walter W.
- A Critique of Welfare Economics
by Little, I. M. D.
- Trading and Exchanges: Market Microstructure for Practitioners
by Harris, Larry
- Managing Employment Change: The New Realities of Work
by Beynon, Huw & Grimshaw, Damian & Rubery, Jill & Ward, Kevin
- Corporate Networks in Europe and the United States
by Windolf, Paul
- As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution
by Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco
- Making Time: Time and Management in Modern Organizations
edited by Whipp, Richard & Adam, Barbara & Sabelis, Ida
- Family Life and Family Policies in Europe: Volume 2: Problems and Issues in Comparative Perspective
edited by Kaufmann, Franz-Xaver & Kuijsten, Anton & Schulze, Hans-Joachim & Strohmeier, Klaus Peter
- Valuing Freedoms: Sen's Capability Approach and Poverty Reduction
by Alkire, Sabina
- Group Behaviour and Development: Is the Market Destroying Cooperation?
edited by Heyer, Judith & Stewart, Frances & Thorp, Rosemary
- EC Agricultural Law, Edition 2
by Usher, John A.
- Financial Crises and What to Do About Them
by Eichengreen, Barry
- Real Estate Investment Trusts: Structure: Structure, Performance, and Investment Opportunities
by Chan, Su Han & Erickson, John & Wang, Ko
- Financial Crises, Contagion, and the Lender of Last Resort: A Reader
edited by Goodhart, Charles & Illing, Gerhard
- Setting Limits Fairly: Can we learn to share medical resources?
by Daniels, Norman & Sabin, James E.
- The Control of Corporate Europe
edited by Barca, Fabrizio & Becht, Marco
- Political Determinants of Corporate Governance: Political Context, Corporate Impact
by Roe, Mark J.
- The Law of Secured Finance: An International Survey of Security Interests over Personal Property
by Ali, Paul
- European Banks and the American Challenge: Competition and Cooperation in International Banking Under Bretton Woods
edited by Battilossi, Stefano & Cassis, Youssef
- Hobson and Imperialism: Radicalism, New Liberalism, and Finance 1887-1938
by Cain, P. J.
- India: Development and Participation, Edition 2
by Dreze, Jean & Sen, Amartya
- Water Resource Management: Institutions and Development in India
by Vaidyanathan, A.
- Corporate Governance: What Can Be Learned From Japan?
by Learmount, Simon
- The European Corporation: Strategy, Structure, and Social Science
by Whittington, Richard & Mayer, Michael
- European Cities: Social Conflicts and Governance
by Le Gales, Patrick
- Corporate Governance and Chairmanship: A Personal View
by Cadbury, Adrian
- Britain and Germany in Europe 1949-1990
edited by Noakes, Jeremy & Wende, Peter & Wright, Jonathan
- International Environmental Economics: A Survey of the Issues
edited by Schulze, Gunther G. & Ursprung, Heinrich W.
- Goods and Services in EC Law: A Study of the Relationship Between the Freedoms
by Snell, Jukka
- Economic Methodology: An Inquiry
by Dow, Sheila
- State Banking in Early America: A New Economic History
by Bodenhorn, Howard