Economics of Monetary Union
AbstractEconomics of Monetary Union enables students to gain a firm understanding of the theories and policies relating to monetary unions. The author analyses the costs and benefits associated with having one currency, as well as the practical workings and current issues involved with the Euro. Recent global events are addressed in this new edition and coverage of the credit crisis and its implications for the Eurozone has been added. Other changes include further discussion of the world's other monetary unions and more analysis of the increasing role of the Euro as an international currency. The regularity with which this text is updated ensures that it is topical and current which is of great importance to those studying the Economics of Monetary Unions. Online Resource Centre For lecturers: Instructor manual PowerPoint slides For students: Data (new) Questions (new) Links to articles and papers (new)
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199563234 and published in 2009.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roth, Felix & Jonung, Lars & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2012. "Public Support for the Single European Currency, the Euro, 1990 to 2011. Does the Financial Crisis Matter?," Working Papers 2012:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Benati & Thomas A Lubik, 2012. "Sales, Inventories, and Real Interest Rates: A Century of Stylized Facts," CAMA Working Papers 2012-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Robert Garnett, 2011. "Pluralism, Academic Freedom, and Heterodox Economics," Working Papers 201107, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Heechul Min, 2011. "Former Officials and Subsidies to State-owned Enterprises," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 1-13, June.
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2012. "Welche Finanz- und Wirtschaftspolitik braucht Europa?," Economics Working Paper Series 1201, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Chod, Jiri & Lyandres, Evgeny, 2011. "Strategic IPOs and product market competition," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 45-67, April.
- Roth, Felix & Gros, Daniel & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2012. "Has the financial crisis eroded citizens' trust in the European Central Bank? Panel data evidence for the Euro area, 1999-2011," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 124, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Canofari Paolo & Marini Giancarlo & Piersanti Giovanni, 2012.
"The sustainability of monetary unions. Can the Euro survive?,"
0094, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Paolo Canofari & Giancarlo Marini & Giovanni Piersanti, 2012. "The Sustainability of Monetary Unions. Can the Euro Survive?," CEIS Research Paper 226, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 27 Mar 2012.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2013. "The euro as a proxy for the classical gold standard? Government debt financing and political commitment in historical perspective," Working Papers 119, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Weeber, Joachim, 2012. "Konstruktionsfehler von festen Wechselkurssystemen: Die Europäische Währungsunion als Musterbeispiel?," Arbeitspapiere der Nordakademie 2012-06, Nordakademie - Hochschule der Wirtschaft.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2012.
"Should Europe Become a Fiscal Union?,"
Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(1), pages 35-43, 04.
- Norén, Ronny, 2011. "Towards a more integrated, symmetric and viable EMU," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 821-830.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2011. "Marketing-driven channel coordination with revenue-sharing contracts under price promotion to end-customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 246-255, October.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji,Yuemei, 2012. "What Germany should fear most is its own fear: An analysis of Target2 and current account imbalances," CEPS Papers 7280, Centre for European Policy Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.