Exercise and Solutions Manual to Accompany Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics
AbstractThis exercise and solutions manual accompanies Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics, Second Edition Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics deals with all the major topics, summarizes the important approaches, and gives students a coherent angle on all aspects of macroeconomic thought. Each chapter of the manual contains short answer questions followed by longer intermediate and advanced exercises. Hints and tips as well as full solutions are provided making this an invaluable aid to the main text.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199564408 and published in 2009.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López & Sergio Ocampo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2011.
"Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
009154, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López & Sergio Ocampo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2011. "Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López & Sergio Ocampo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2011. "Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 682, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.