Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics Text & Manual Set
AbstractThis set combines a key text on advanced macroeconomics with an invalubale accompanying solutions manual. Advanced macroeconomics can seem a daunting prospect. Complex and poorly defined, infected with a variety of conflicting approaches, it is difficult for the student to get an overall picture of what there is and how it fits in. Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics is aimed at getting round this fundamental problem: it deals with all the major topics, summarizes the important approaches, and gives students a coherent angle on all aspects of macroeconomic thought. Each chapter deals with a separate area of macroeconomics, and each contains a summary section of key points and a further reading list, enabling the student to check what has been learnt and investigate further in other books. The exercise and solutions manual provides helpful pointers and solutions to exercises. Each chapter of the manual contains short answer questions followed by longer intermediate and advanced exercises. Hints and tips, as well as full solutions, are provided making this an invaluable aid to the main text.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199564392 and published in 2009.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López & Sergio Ocampo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2011.
"Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
009154, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López & Sergio Ocampo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2011. "Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López & Sergio Ocampo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2011. "Choques, instituciones laborales y desempleo en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 682, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ben Heijdra & Pim Heijnen, 2013. "Environmental Abatement and the Macroeconomy in the Presence of Ecological Thresholds," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(1), pages 47-70, May.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Ingrid Kubin & Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz & Stefan Wrzaczek, 2012. "Coping with Inefficiencies in a New Economic Geography Model," Working Papers 1204, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Linus Mattauch & Ottmar Edenhofer & David Klenert & Sophie Bénard, 2014. "Public Investment when Capital is Back - Distributional Effects of Heterogeneous Saving Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 4714, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.