Readings in Unobserved Components Models
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
AbstractContributors to this volume - P. Burridge and K.F. Wallis S.J. Koopman P. de Jong A.C. Harvey and S.J. Koopman R. Kohn, C.F. Ansley and C. Wong M.W. Watson A.C. Harvey and A. Jaeger A. Maravall D. Pfeffermann A.C. Harvey, S.J. Koopman and M. Riani J. Nyblom F. Canova and B.E. Hansen A.C. Harvey and C. Fernandes Carter and Kohn P. de Jong and N. Shephard N. Shephard and M.K. Pitt J. Durbin and S.J. Koopman S. Kim, N. Shephard, and S. Chib A. Doucet, S.J. Godsill, and C. Andrieu
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199278695 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Mauricio Sánchez Beltrán & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2013.
"Combinación de brechas del producto colombiano,"
Borradores de Economia
775, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Cecilia Frale & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gian Luigi Mazzi & Tommaso Proietti, 2010.
"Survey data as coincident or leading indicators,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1-2), pages 109-131.
- Cecilia Frale & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gian Luigi Mazzi & Tommaso Proietti, 2009. "Survey Data as Coicident or Leading Indicators," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/19, European University Institute.
- Cecilia Frale & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gian Luigi Mazzi & Tommaso Proietti, . "Survey Data as Coincident or Leading Indicators," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Riani, Marco, 2007. "Transformations and Seasonal Adjustment: Analytic Solutions and Case Studies," MPRA Paper 7862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frale, Cecilia & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Mazzi, Gian Luigi & Proietti, Tommaso, 2008.
"A Monthly Indicator of the Euro Area GDP,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2008.
"Structural Time Series Models for Business Cycle Analysis,"
6854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2008. "Structural Time Series Models for Business Cycle Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 109, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2008.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010.
"Industrial Electricity Demand for Turkey: A Structural Time Series Analysis,"
Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS)
129, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Dilaver, Zafer & Hunt, Lester C., 2011. "Industrial electricity demand for Turkey: A structural time series analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 426-436, May.
- Tsyplakov, Alexander, 2010. "Revealing the arcane: an introduction to the art of stochastic volatility models," MPRA Paper 25511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.