Readings in Unobserved Components Models
AbstractContributors to this volume - P. Burridge and K.F. Wallis S.J. Koopman P. de Jong A.C. Harvey and S.J. Koopman R. Kohn, C.F. Ansley and C. Wong M.W. Watson A.C. Harvey and A. Jaeger A. Maravall D. Pfeffermann A.C. Harvey, S.J. Koopman and M. Riani J. Nyblom F. Canova and B.E. Hansen A.C. Harvey and C. Fernandes Carter and Kohn P. de Jong and N. Shephard N. Shephard and M.K. Pitt J. Durbin and S.J. Koopman S. Kim, N. Shephard, and S. Chib A. Doucet, S.J. Godsill, and C. Andrieu
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199278695 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2008.
"Structural Time Series Models for Business Cycle Analysis,"
CEIS Research Paper
109, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2008.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2008. "Structural Time Series Models for Business Cycle Analysis," MPRA Paper 6854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Riani, Marco, 2007. "Transformations and Seasonal Adjustment: Analytic Solutions and Case Studies," MPRA Paper 7862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecilia Frale & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gian Luigi Mazzi & Tommaso Proietti, 2010.
"Survey data as coincident or leading indicators,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1-2), pages 109-131.
- Cecilia Frale & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gian Luigi Mazzi & Tommaso Proietti, . "Survey Data as Coincident or Leading Indicators," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Cecilia Frale & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gian Luigi Mazzi & Tommaso Proietti, 2009. "Survey Data as Coicident or Leading Indicators," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/19, European University Institute.
- Frale, Cecilia & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Mazzi, Gian Luigi & Proietti, Tommaso, 2008.
"A Monthly Indicator of the Euro Area GDP,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.