Stochastic Processes and Models
AbstractStochastic Processes and Models provides a concise and lucid introduction to simple stochastic processes and models. Including numerous exercises, problems and solutions, it covers the key concepts and tools, in particular: random walks, renewals, Markov chains, martingales, the Wiener process model for Brownian motion, and diffusion processes, concluding with a brief account of the stochastic integral and stochastic differential equations as they arise in option-pricing. The text has been thoroughly class-tested and is ideal for an undergraduate second course in probability.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198568148 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Wieland, Volker, 2011.
"Asset Pricing under Rational Learning about Rare Disasters,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Volker Wieland & Christos Koulovatianos, 2011. "Asset Pricing under Rational Learning about Rare Disasters," 2011 Meeting Papers 1417, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.