Stochastic Processes and Models
AbstractStochastic Processes and Models provides a concise and lucid introduction to simple stochastic processes and models. Including numerous exercises, problems and solutions, it covers the key concepts and tools, in particular: random walks, renewals, Markov chains, martingales, the Wiener process model for Brownian motion, and diffusion processes, concluding with a brief account of the stochastic integral and stochastic differential equations as they arise in option-pricing. The text has been thoroughly class-tested and is ideal for an undergraduate second course in probability.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198568148 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2012. "On the Stochastic Properties of Carbon Futures Prices," Working Papers halshs-00720166, HAL.
- Volker Wieland & Christos Koulovatianos, 2011.
"Asset Pricing under Rational Learning about Rare Disasters,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1417, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Wieland, Volker, 2011. "Asset Pricing under Rational Learning about Rare Disasters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.