Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 124. Biographical Memoirs of Fellows, III
AbstractVolume 124 of the Proceedings of the British Academy contains 19 obituaries of recently deceased Fellows of the British Academy. Available in OSO: Contributors to this volume - Keith Thomas, All Souls College, Oxford Adrian Hollis, Keble College, Oxford Bruce Williams, formerly Vice-Chancellor, University of Sydney Malcolm Mackintosh, formerly Assistant Secretary, Cabinet Office J. H .R. Davis, All Souls College, Oxford F. M. L. Thompson, formerly Director of the Institute of Historical Research, University of London A. W. Price, University of Birkbeck Hugh Lloyd-Jones, formerly Regius Professor of Greek, University of Oxford Michael Lapidge, Clare College, Cambridge Peter Matthews, University of Cambridge Ann Moss, University of Durham Terence Cave, University of Oxford Ludwig Paul, Georg-August-Universitat G"ottingen Peter Birks, All Souls College, Oxford Jonathan Shepard, formerly of University of Cambridge David Cannadine, Institute of Historical Research Daniel Waley, formerly Keeper of Manuscripts, The British Library Ian Wood, University of Leeds R. G. M. Nisbet, University of Oxford G. W. Bernard, University of Southampton
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780197263204 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Headey, Derek & Bezemer, Dirk & Hazell, Peter B., 2008. "Agricultural exit problems: Causes and consequences," IFPRI discussion papers 802, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Contradictions of Export-led Growth," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_119, Levy Economics Institute.
- Benjamin Brishman, 2010. "The Rise of Vertical Specialization Trade," BEA Working Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.