Political Economy of Federalism in India
AbstractThe book deals with the systems, insitutions, and outcomes from the interplay of political and economic forces in Indian federalism. It attempts to broaden the conceptual framework for analysing Indian Federalism by exploring political elements and institutions and their strategic interaction with fiscal variables. Available in OSO: http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/oso/public/content/economicsfinance/9780195686937/toc.html
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195686937 and published in 2006.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Govinda Rao, 2005.
"Transition to market and normative framework of fiscal federalism,"
05/36, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- M.Govinda Rao, 2006. "Transition to Market and Normative Framework of Fiscal Federalism," Working Papers id:367, eSocialSciences.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2007.
"The Dynamics of Reform of India’s Federal System,"
2282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Govinda Rao & Sen, Tapas Kumar & Jena, Pratap R., 2008.
"Issues before the thirteenth finance commission,"
08/55, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bahl, Roy & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge, 2006.
"Sequencing fiscal decentralization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3914, The World Bank.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education : Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Finance Working Papers 22517, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Picci, Lucio & Golden, Miriam, 2007.
"Pork Barrel Politics in Postwar Italy, 1953–1994,"
5626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar & A. Venugopala Reddy, 2011. "Investment and Economic Opportunities: Urbanization, Infrastructure and Governance in The North and South of India," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 18(1), pages 1-46, June.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S., 2007. "Gender responsive budgeting and fiscal decentralisation in India: A preliminary appraisal," Working Papers 07/46, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2008.
"India’s Development Strategy: Accidents, Design and Replicability,"
12453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2009. "India's Development Strategy: Accidents, Design and Replicability," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rongili Biswas & Sugata Marjit & Velayoudom Marimoutou, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism, State Lobbying and Discretionary Finance in India," Working Papers id:1842, eSocialSciences.
- Mandal, Subrata & M. Govinda Rao, 2005. "Overlapping fiscal domains and effectiveness of environmental policy in India," Working Papers 05/25, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "The Dynamics and Status of India’s Economic Reforms," MPRA Paper 24479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Govinda Rao & Sen, Tapas K., 2011. "Federalism and fiscal reform in India," Working Papers 11/84, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Francois Vaillancourt & Richard M. Bird, 2005. "The Interregional Incidence of Public Budgets in Federations: Measurement Issues, Evidence from Canada, and Policy Relevance," International Tax Program Papers 0510, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- M. Govinda Rao, 2010. "The Report of the Thirteenth Finance Commission conundrum in conditionalities," Working Papers 10/76, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Chakraborty, Pinaki & Mukherjee, Anit K. & Amar Nath, H.K., 2010. "Interstate distribution of central expenditure and subsidies," Working Papers 10/66, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- R Mohan & Shyjan D, 2010. "Tax Devolution and Grant Distribution to States in India Analysis and Roadmap for Alternatives," Working Papers id:2421, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.