Gender responsive budgeting and fiscal decentralisation in India: A preliminary appraisal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Institute of Public Finance and Policy in its series Working Papers with number 07/46.
Date of creation: May 2007
Date of revision:
Note: Working Paper 46, 2007
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nipfp.org.in
Fiscal decentralisation ; Gender;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2006.
"Fiscal Decentralisation and Gender Responsive Budgeting in Mexico: Some Observations,"
- Chakraborty, Lekha S., 2006. "Fiscal decentralisation and gender responsive budgeting in Mexico: Some observations," Working Papers 06/40, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Rao, Govinda, 2006. "Political Economy of Federalism in India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195686937.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S. & Bagchi, Amaresh, 2007. "Fiscal decentralisation and gender responsive budgeting in South Africa: An appraisal," Working Papers 07/45, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Chakraborty, Lekha, 2013. "Integrating time in public policy: Any evidence from gender diagnosis and budgeting," Working Papers 13/127, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.