Proceedings of the British Academy Volume 125, 2003 Lectures
AbstractVolume 125 of the Proceedings of the British Academy contains 15 lectures delivered at the British Academy in 2003. Available in OSO: Contributors to this volume - Fergus Kelly, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies Brian Pullan, University of Manchester Noel Malcolm, All Souls College, Oxford H. R. Woudhuysen, University College London J. G. A. Pocock, The Johns Hopkins University Andrew Hadfield, University of Sussex Eric Foner, Columbia University Gillian Beer, University of Cambridge Stephen Banfield, University of Bristol Brian Simpson, University of Michigan Christopher Bayly, St Catherine's College, Cambridge John Vickers, Chairman, Office of Fair Trading Gillian Feeley-Harnik, University of Michigan Susan Gathercole, University of Durham Lothar Ledderose, University of Heidelberg
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780197263242 and published in 2005.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Headey, Derek & Bezemer, Dirk & Hazell, Peter B., 2008. "Agricultural exit problems: Causes and consequences," IFPRI discussion papers 802, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benjamin Brishman, 2010. "The Rise of Vertical Specialization Trade," BEA Working Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Contradictions of Export-led Growth," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_119, Levy Economics Institute, The.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.