Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1999, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 55-66 Consumer Satisfaction with Services: Integrating the Environment Perspective in Services Marketing into the Traditional Disconfirmation Paradigm
by Wirtz, Jochen & Bateson, John E. G.
1998, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 109-116 Effects of Cultural Context on the Antecedents, Correlates, and Consequences of Organizational Commitment: A Study of Russian Workers
by Buchko, Aaron A. & Weinzimmer, Laurence G. & Sergeyev, Alexander V.
- 117-124 Markets and Constituencies: An Alternative View of the Marketing Concept
by Kimery, Kathryn M. & Rinehart, Shelley M.
- 125-140 An Empirical Investigation of the Linkages among Relationalism, Environmental Uncertainty, and Bureaucratization
by Paswan, Audhesh K. & Dant, Rajiv P. & Lumpkin, James R.
- 141-145 The Information Dissemination Process of Futures Exchange Innovations: A Note
by Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 147-155 New Coke, Mixture Perception, and the Flavor Balance Hypothesis
by Dubow, Joel S. & Childs, Nancy M.
- 157-168 The Influence of Norms on Ethical Judgments and Intentions: An Empirical Study of Marketing Professionals
by Rallapalli, Kumar C. & Vitell, Scott J. & Barnes, James H.
- 169-176 Predicting Business Failure of Retail Firms: An Analysis Using Mixed Industry Models
by McGurr, Paul T. & DeVaney, Sharon A.
- 177-187 The Status of Global Sourcing as a Critical Tool of Strategic Planning:: Opportunistic Versus Strategic Dichotomy
by Samli, A. Coskun & Browning, John M. & Busbia, Carolyn
1998, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 57-63 Uncertainty about Litigation Losses and Auditors' Modified Audit Reports
by Buchman, Thomas A. & Collins, Denton
- 65-77 The Moderating Effect of Salesperson Reward Orientation on the Relative Effectiveness of Alternative Compensation Plans
by Lee, Dong Hwan
- 79-96 International Strategy Research: Cross-Cultural Methodology Implications
by Samiee, Saeed & Athanassiou, Nicholas
- 97-107 Multiple Time Series Analysis of Competitive Marketing Behavior
by Takada, Hirokazu & Bass, Frank M.
1998, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-12 Effects of Ingratiation on Lateral Relationship Quality within Sales Team Settings
by Strutton, David & Pelton, Lou E.
- 13-25 An Empirical Examination of Market Orientation in Saudi Arabian Manufacturing Companies
by Bhuian, Shahid N.
- 27-38 Improving the Retail Performance by Contrasting Management- and Customer-Perceived Store Images: A Diagnostic Tool for Corrective Action
by Samli, A. Coskun & Kelly, J. Patrick & Hunt, H. Keith
- 39-54 Americans' Choice of Domestic over Foreign Products: A Matter of Helping Behavior?
by Granzin, Kent L. & Olsen, Janeen E.
1998, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 199-215 The Role of Affect in Marketing
by Erevelles, Sunil
- 217-226 Feelings, Fantasies, and Memories: An Examination of the Emotional Components of Nostalgia
by Holak, Susan L. & Havlena, William J.
- 227-239 Measuring the Appraisal of Ad-Based Affect with Ad Promises
by Peterson, Mark & Malhorta, Naresh K.
- 241-252 How Motivation Moderates the Effects of Emotions on the Duration of Consumption
by Holbrook, Morris B. & Gardner, Meryl P.
- 253-263 Effects of Store Characteristics and In-Store Emotional Experiences on Store Attitude
by Yoo, Changjo & Park, Jonghee & MacInnis, Deborah J.
- 265-270 Consumer Affective Reactions to Product Problems When the Timing of Warranty Expiration Varies
by Lassar, Walfried M. & Folkes, Valerie S. & Grewal, Dhruv & Costley, Carolyn
- 271-285 Negative Emotions in Marketing Research: Affect or Artifact?
by Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R. & University, Louisiana State & Shreveport & Lousiana & Babin, Laurie A.
- 287-294 Consumer Decision Making and Altered States of Consciousness: A Study of Dualities
by McDonald, William J.
- 295-308 Role of Prior Affect and Sensory Cues on Consumers' Affective and Cognitive Responses and Overall Perceptions of Quality
by Compeau, Larry D. & Grewal, Dhruv & Monroe, Kent B.
- 309-324 Strategic Role of Affect-Based Attitudes in the Acquisition, Development, and Retention of Customers
by Desai, Kalpesh Kaushik & Mahajan, Vijay
1998, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 107-114 Cross-Cultural Management Philosophies
by Bendixen, Mike & Burger, Bruce
- 115-125 Role of Response Behavior Theory in Survey Research: A Cross-National Study
by Albaum, Gerald S. & Evangelista, Felicitas & Medina, Nila
- 127-134 Ethnicity in Business and Consumer Behavior
by Rossiter, John R. & Chan, Alvin M.
- 135-143 A Conceptual Model and Study of Cross-Cultural Business Relationships
by Williams, Jerome D. & Han, Sang-Lin & Qualls, William J.
- 145-150 Cross-Cultural Similarities and Differences in Shopping for Food
by Brunso, Karen & Grunert, Klaus G.
- 151-159 Diagnosing Means-End Structures to Determine the Degree of Potential Marketing Program Standardization
by Botschen, Gunther & Hemetsberger, Andrea
- 161-166 A Causal Analysis of Means-End Hierarchies in a Cross-Cultural Context: Methodological Refinements
by Valette-Florence, Pierre
- 167-174 Convergent, Contrasting, and Country-Specific Attitudes toward Television Advertising in Germany and the United States
by Witkowski, Terrence H. & Kellner, Joachim
- 175-187 Cultural Differences between Mandarin-Speaking Tourists and Australian Hosts and Their Impact on Cross-Cultural Tourist-Host Interaction
by Reisinger, Yvette & Turner, Lindsay
- 189-196 Spatial and Temporal Shifts in the Development of International Retail Images
by McGoldrick, Peter J.
1998, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-6 Impact of Country-of-Origin Dimensions on Product Quality and Design Quality Perceptions
by Chao, Paul
- 7-23 Sources of Generalized versus Issue-Specific Dis/Satisfaction in Service Channels of Distribution: A Review and Comparative Investigation
by Dant, Rajiv P. & Lumpkin, James R. & Rawwas, Mohammed Y. A.
- 25-38 The Impact of Individual and Organizational Factors on Problem Perception: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the Marketing-Technical Dyad
by Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Morris, Michael H.
- 39-51 Effects of Using a Nonverbal (Musical) Cue on Recall and Playback of Television Advertising: Implications for Advertising Tracking
by Stewart, David W.
- 53-62 Marketing's Integration with Other Departments
by Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T.
- 63-73 A Longitudinal Study of the Stability of Consumer Expectations of Services
by Clow, Kenneth E. & Kurtz, David L. & Ozment, John
- 75-86 Career Research Productivity Patterns of Marketing Academicians
by Powers, Thomas L. & Swan, John E. & Bos, Theodore & Patton, John Frank
- 87-101 Enhancing International Business Relationships: A Focus on Customer Perceptions of Salesperson Role Performance Including Cultural Sensitivity
by Harich, Katrin R. & LaBahn, Douglas W.
1998, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 179-186 The Internet as a Micro Marketing Tool: Targeting Consumers through Preferences Revealed in Music Newsgroup Usage
by Sivadas, Eugene & Grewal, Rajdeep & Kellaris, James
- 187-194 Adding Value in the Information Age: Uses and Gratifications of Sites on the World Wide Web
by Eighmey, John & McCord, Lola
- 195-203 Evaluating the Potential of Interactive Media through a New Lens: Search versus Experience Goods
by Klein, Lisa R.
- 205-214 Using a Product/Service Evaluation Frame: An Experiment on the Economic Equivalence of Product versus Service Alternatives for Message Retrieval Systems
by Fortin, David R. & Greenlee, Timothy B.
- 215-221 Cybermediaries in Electronic Marketspace: Toward Theory Building
by Sarkar, Mitrabarun & Butler, Brian & Steinfield, Charles
- 223-229 Matching Electronic Distribution Channels to Product Characteristics: The Role of Congruence in Consideration Set Formation
by Morrison, Pamela D. & Roberts, John H.
- 231-238 Consumer Behavior and Unresolved Regulatory Issues in Electronic Marketing
by Cook, Don Lloyd & Coupey, Eloise
1998, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 95-103 Does involvement moderate time-dependent biases in consumer multiattribute judgment?
by Mazursky, David & Ganzach, Yoav
- 105-114 How relational norms affect compliance in industrial buying
by Joshi, Ashwin W. & Arnold, Stephen J.
- 115-125 Participation's effect on task performance: Mediating roles of goal acceptance and procedural justice
by Renn, Robert W.
- 127-136 The nature of satisfaction: An updated examination and analysis
by Babin, Barry J. & Griffin, Mitch
- 137-143 Tracking the effects of comparative and noncomparative advertising with relative and nonrelative measures: A further examination of the framing correspondence hypothesis
by Miniard, Paul W. & Rose, Randall L. & Manning, Kenneth C. & Barone, Michael J.
- 145-151 Test of market efficiencies using experimental electronic markets
by Tung, Y. Alex & Marsden, James R.
- 153-159 Service consumption criticality in failure recovery
by Webster, Cynthia & Sundaram, D. S.
- 161-174 Adoption of a service innovation in the business market: An empirical test of supply-side variables
by Frambach, Ruud T. & Barkema, Harry G. & Nooteboom, Bart & Wedel, Michel
1998, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-2 Special issue on the dynamics of strategy
by Phelps, Bob
- 3-13 Reframing the strategic problem: An accommodation of harmony and belligerence in strategic management
by Crouch, Andrew
- 15-27 Business process redesign: Radical and evolutionary change
by Jarvenpaa, Sirkka L. & Stoddard, Donna B.
- 29-40 Technology, competencies, and competitiveness: The case for reconfigurable and flexible strategies
by Booth, Marilyn E. & Philip, George
- 41-48 Organizational responses to a hypercompetitive environment: A case study of Pepsi Canada
by Nath, Deepika & Newell, Stephanie E.
- 49-56 Creative action as a dynamic strategy: Using imagination to improve strategic solutions in unstable environments
by ogilvie, dt
- 57-70 Management for change: On strategic change during recession
by Bohman, Hakan & Lindfors, Maj-Britt Johansson
- 71-81 Integrating internal and external customer relationships through relationship management: A strategic response to a changing global environment
by Beckett-Camarata, Elizabeth Jane & Camarata, Martin R. & Barker, Randolph T.
- 83-93 Heuristics and rationality in strategic decision making: An exploratory study
by Krabuanrat, K. & Phelps, R.
1997, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 181-182 Special issue on challenges and opportunities for the pharmaceutical industry in a changing health care environment
by Szeinbach, Sheryl L. & Barnes, James H.
- 183-189 Influences on member commitment to group purchasing organizations
by Doucette, William R.
- 191-197 Predicting total health care costs of medicaid recipients: An artificial neural systems approach
by Morrison, Joyce R. & Johnson, John D. & Barnes, James H. & Summers, Kent & Szeinbach, Sheryl L.
- 199-206 Profiling pharmaceutical allergy medications by symptoms and their relief: A study of consumer perceptions
by Gould, Stephen J. & Oakes, Leslie S. & Considine, Judith M.
- 207-218 The pharmacist as a drug information supplier in hospitals: A view from services marketing
by Boerkamp, Ellis J. C. & Reuijl, Jan C. & Haaijer-Ruskamp, Flora M.
- 219-227 Ads promoting OTC medications: The effect of ad format and credibility on beliefs, attitudes, and purchase intentions
by Kavanoor, Sukumar & Grewal, Dhruv & Blodgett, Jeff
- 229-236 Use of pharmaceutical manufacturers' value-added services to build customer loyalty
by Szeinbach, Sheryl L. & Barnes, James H. & Garner, Dewey D.
- 237-247 A relationship maintenance model: A comparison between managed health care and traditional fee-for-service
by Barksdale, Hiram Jr. & Johnson, Julie T. & Suh, Munshik
1997, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 91-95 Message framing and buying behavior: On the difference between artificial and natural environment
by Ganzach, Yoav & Weber, Yaacov & Or, Pinchas Ben
- 97-111 Global organizational learning capacity in purchasing: Construct and measurement
by Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C.
- 113-126 Firm-level political behavior in the global marketplace
by Keillor, Bruce D. & Boller, Gregory W. & Ferrell, O. C.
- 127-138 Understanding CEO pay: A test of two pay-to-performance sensitivity measures with alternative measures of alignment and influence
by Lippert, Robert L. & Porter, Gayle
- 139-154 Measurement of distributor commitment in industrial channels of distribution
by Kim, Keysuk & Frazier, Gary L.
- 155-166 A global learning organization structure and market information processing
by Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C.
- 167-180 Salesperson response to loss of a major account: A qualitative analysis
by Goodwin, Cathy & Mayo, Michael & Paul Hill, Ronald
1997, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-13 Assessing the Competitive Impact of Type, Timing, Frequency, and Magnitude of Retail Promotions
by Kumar, V. & Pereira, Arun
- 15-20 The Financial Impact of Boycotts and Threats of Boycott
by Koku, Paul Sergius & Akhigbe, Aigbe & Springer, Thomas M.
- 21-36 Top Management Decision Sharing and Adherence to Plans
by Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P. & Schultz, Randall L.
- 37-48 The Effects of Environmental Concern on Environmentally Friendly Consumer Behavior: An Exploratory Study
by Minton, Ann P. & Rose, Randall L.
- 49-64 Management of Conflict Using Individual Power Sources: A Retailers' Perspective
by Rawwas, Mohammed Y. A. & Vitell, Scott J. & Barnes, James H.
- 65-77 Vendor Relationships As Predictors of Organizational Buyer ComplaintResponse Styles
by Hansen, Scott W. & Swan, John E. & Powers, Thomas L.
- 79-89 Exploring the Subtle Relationships between Environmental Concern and Ecologically Conscious Consumer Behavior
by Roberts, James A. & Bacon, Donald R.
1997, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 159-172 A measurement model of the dimensions and types of output and behavior control: An empirical test in a salesforce context
by Challagalla, Goutam N. & Shervani, Tasadduq A.
- 173-186 Access, resource, and cost impacts on consumer satisfaction with health care: A comparison across alternative health care modes and time
by Mummalaneni, Venkatapparao & Gopalakrishna, Pradeep
- 187-194 SEC's insider trading enforcements and target firms' stock values
by Persons, Obeua S.
- 195-208 The impact of values on salespeople's job responses: A cross-national investigation
by Dubinsky, Alan J. & Kotabe, Masaaki & Lim, Chae Un & Wagner, William
- 209-218 Relationship management: A call for fewer influence attempts?
by Simpson, James T. & Mayo, Donna T.
- 219-230 Agency influences on risk reduction and operating performance: An empirical investigation among strategic groups
by Veliyath, Rajaram & Ferris, Stephen P.
- 231-240 Managers' evaluation of research design and its impact on the use of research: An experimental approach
by Lee, Hanjoon & Lindquist, Jay D. & Acito, Frank
- 241-255 Model of retail price match guarantees
by Sivakumar, K. & Weigand, Robert E.
- 257-269 Consumers' use of alternative information sources in inference generation: A replication study
by Lee, Dong Hwan & Olshavsky, Richard W.
1997, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 71-80 Influence of Deontological and Teleological Factors on Research Ethics Evaluations
by Akaah, Ishmael P.
- 81-92 Consumption Emotion and Perceived Risk: A Macro-Analytic Approach
by Chaudhuri, Arjun
- 93-105 An Investigation of Modulator Effects on Alignment Skill
by Greenley, Gordon E. & Oktemgil, Mehmet
- 107-118 Ethics and Social Responsibility in Marketing: An Examination of the Ethical Evaluation of Advertising Strategies
by Nwachukwu, Saviour L. S. & Vitell Jr., Scott J. & Gilbert, Faye W. & Barnes, James H.
- 119-134 Upper Echelons and Board Characteristics of Turnaround and Nonturnaround Declining Firms
by Mueller, George C. & Barker III, Vincent L.
- 135-146 Consumer Use of Available Information for Making Inferences about Missing Information
by Moon, Junyean & Tikoo, Surinder
- 147-157 Measuring the Technological Leadership of International Joint Ventures in a Transforming Economy
by Chow, Clement Kong-Wing & Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu
1997, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-4 Partnering and traditional relationships in business marketing: An introduction to the special issue
by Vlosky, Richard P. & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 5-12 Relational exchange: A review of selected models for a prediction matrix of relationship activities
by Fontenot, Renee J. & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 13-21 A study of "best" versus "average" buyer-seller relationships
by Paun, Dorothy A.
- 23-31 Relationship marketing theory in practice: A case study
by Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Johnston, Wesley J.
- 33-38 Distributor-supplier partnering relationships: A case in trust
by Kozak, Robert A. & Cohen, David H.
- 39-44 A case study of distributor-supplier business relationships
by Smith, Paul M. & Ross, Erik S. & Smith, Timothy
- 45-51 Buyer-seller relationships in the wood products industry
by Simpson, James T. & Wren, Brent M.
- 53-58 GPI distributors: Field notes on a partnering relationship for sustainable business
by Lawson, Diana
- 59-70 Partnering relationship activities: Building theory from case study research
by Wilson, Elizabeth J. & Vlosky, Richard P.
1997, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 177-177 Contributions of Business-to-Business Marketing Journals: Introduction to the special issue
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 179-198 Contributions to marketing theory and practice from Industrial Marketing Management
by LaPlaca, Peter J.
- 199-209 Advances in industrial marketing theory and research from the Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing
by Johnston, Wesley J. & Lewin, Jeffrey E.
- 211-233 Scientific contributions to the field from the Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing
by Lichtenthal, J. David & Wilson, David T. & Long, Mary M.
- 235-241 Theory, practice, and empirical development contributions: Advances in Business Marketing and Purchasing
by Plank, Richard E.
1997, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 105-114 Effects of researcher presence and appeal on response quality in hand-delivered, self-administered surveys
by Webster, Cynthia
- 115-122 Individual and joint decision-making in industrial vendor selection
by Patton, W. III
- 123-129 Determinants of audit committee formation in the life insurance industry: New Zealand evidence
by Adams, Mike
- 131-139 Developing typologies of consumer motives for use of technologically based banking services
by Barczak, Gloria & Ellen, Pam Scholder & Pilling, Bruce K.
- 141-159 Using a hierarchy-of-effects approach to gauge the effectiveness of corporate social responsibility to generate goodwill toward the firm: Financial versus nonfinancial impacts
by Murray, Keith B. & Vogel, Christine M.
- 161-170 Environmental management by marketing decision-makers in financial services
by Clark, Terry & McKee, Daryl
- 171-176 An analysis of implied tax rates on long-term taxable and tax-exempt bonds
by Koch, Timothy W. & Stock, Duane
- ii-ii Erratum
by Bailey, Janet D.
1997, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-2 Prologue to this special issue: Strategic choices in the new international enterprise in Latin America
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Dominguez, Luis V.
- 3-16 The internationalization of Latin American enterprises and market liberalization in the Americas: A vital linkage
by Dominguez, Luis V. & Brenes, Esteban R.
- 17-21 Atlas Electrica, S.A
by Marin, J. Nicolas & Barahona, Juan Carlos
- 23-33 Cafe Britt, S.A
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Bolanos, Isabel & Burciaga, Ramon & Jimeno, Marco & Salas, Francisco
- 35-45 Chocolates El Rey: Industrial modernization and export strategy
by Dominguez, Luis V. & Cirigliano, Mariana
- 47-56 Cerro Cahui
by Ickis, John C. & Rivera, Jorge
- 57-65 Free zones in El Salvador
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Ruddy, Vince & Castro, Rene
- 67-75 J.M. Textiles
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Bryant, Kenneth & Castro, Rene & Ruddy, Vince
- 77-87 MAVES: Strategic alliance
by Ickis, John C.
- 89-96 Portico, S.A
by Diener, Betty J. & Saklad, Hunter
- 97-103 Shrimp or bananas
by Colburn, Forrest D.
1996, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 135-138 A brief history of the future of advertising: Visions and lessons from integrated marketing communications
by Bearden, William O. & Madden, Charles S.
- 139-146 The inevitability of integrated communications
by Schultz, Don E.
- 147-153 Market-back approach to the design of integrated communications programs: A change in paradigm and a focus on determinants of success
by Stewart, David W.
- 155-162 Integrated marketing communications and the evolution of marketing thought
by Hutton, James G.
- 163-171 Advertising trends: Innovation and the process of creative destruction
by Zinkhan, George M. & Watson, Richard T.
- 173-181 Rising from the ashes of advertising
by Rust, Roland T. & Varki, Sajeev
- 183-191 Using consumption constellations to develop integrated communications strategies
by Englis, Basil G. & Solomon, Michael R.
- 193-200 Enhancing the consumer-product relationship: Lessons from the QVC home shopping channel
by Stephens, Debra Lynn & Hill, Ronald Paul & Bergman, Karyn
- 201-206 How agencies can support integrated communications
by Gronstedt, Anders
- 207-215 Integrated marketing communications: New role expectations and performance issues in the client-ad agency relationship
by Beard, Fred
- 217-223 Exploring decision-making approaches and responsibility for developing marketing communications strategy
by Phelps, Joseph E. & Harris, Thomas E. & Johnson, Edward
- 225-232 Does environmental advertising reflect integrated marketing communications?: An empirical investigation
by Carlson, Les & Grove, Stephen J. & Laczniak, Russell N. & Kangun, Norman
- 233-244 Use and impact of direct mail in the context of integrated marketing communications: U.S. congressional campaigns in 1982 and 1990
by Lariscy, Ruth Ann Weaver & Tinkham, Spencer F.
1996, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 85-86 Special issue on selections from the international research seminar on marketing communications and consumer behavior
by Jolibert, Alain J. P. & Peterson, Robert A. & Strazzieri, Alain
- 97-104 Lost and found: The information-processing model of advertising effectiveness
by Scholten, Marc
- 105-114 Ad-evoked feelings: Structure and impact on Aad and recall
by Pieters, Rik G. M. & de Klerk-Warmerdam, Marianne
- 115-120 Brand familiarity and confidence as determinants of purchase intention: An empirical test in a multiple brand context
by Laroche, Michel & Kim, Chankon & Zhou, Lianxi
- 121-126 Facilitating and inhibiting effects of brand cues on recall, consideration set, and choice
by Hastak, Manoj & Mitra, Anusree
- 127-134 Identification and validation of the components of the person-object relationship
by Evrard, Yves & Aurier, Philippe
1996, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-14 The interaction between price and long-run variables in a multinational brand market
by Kim, Chung Koo
- 15-26 Escalation and the diffusion of responsibility: A commercial lending experiment
by Ruchala, Linda V. & Hill, John W. & Dalton, Dan
- 27-39 Market segmentation based on age and attitude toward the past: Concepts, methods, and findings concerning nostalgic influences on customer tastes
by Holbrook, Morris B. & Schindler, Robert M.
- 41-50 On the front lines: Stress, conflict, and the customer service provider
by Boles, James S. & Babin, Barry J.
- 51-61 Top-down versus bottom-up sales tactics effects on the presentation of a product line
by Donoho, Casey L. & Swenson, Michael J.
- 63-69 Ownership structure, deregulation, and risk in the savings and loan industry
by Fraser, Donald R. & Zardkoohi, Asghar
- 71-84 The role of affect in consumer satisfaction judgments of credence-based services
by Alford, Bruce L. & Sherrell, Daniel L.
1996, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 203-216 Measuring the Impact of Product and Promotion-Related Factors on Product Category Price Elasticities
by Walters, Rockney G. & Bommer, William
- 217-231 Green Consumers in the 1990s: Profile and Implications for Advertising
by Roberts, James A.
- 233-244 A Theoretical Perspective of the Antecedents and Consequences of Organizational Learning in Marketing Channels
by Lukas, Bryan A. & Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C.
- 245-255 Moral Intensity and Ethical Decision-Making of Marketing Professionals
by Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Vitell, Scott J. & Kraft, Kenneth L.
- 257-265 Intervalling Effect on Intertemporal Stability among Asian Emerging Markets and Developed Markets
by Tang, Gordon Y. N.
1996, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 107-115 Comparing objective service failures and subjective complaints : An investigation of domino and halo effects
by Halstead, Diane & Morash, Edward A. & Ozment, John
- 117-136 Demand elasticities in international marketing : A meta-analytical application to tourism
by Crouch, Geoffrey I.
- 137-143 Determinants of relationship quality: An artificial neural network analysis
by Bejou, David & Wray, Barry & Ingram, Thomas N.
- 145-155 Dynamics of aggregate response sensitivities to marketing mix variables
by Andrews, Rick L. & Franke, George R.
- 157-168 A taxonomy of couples based on influence strategies: The case of home purchase
by Kim, Chankon & Lee, Hanjoon
- 169-178 Turnaround in small firms: An assessment of efficiency strategies
by Chowdhury, Shamsud D. & Lang, James R.
- 179-188 New product development cycle time : The influence of project and process factors in small manufacturing companies
by LaBahn, Douglas W. & Ali, Abdul & Krapfel, Robert
- 189-198 Assessing Czech consumers' reactions to western marketing practices: A conjoint approach
by Klenosky, David B. & Benet, Suzeanne B. & Chadraba, Petr
- 199-202 The effect of loads and expenses on open-end mutual fund returns
by Hooks, Jon A.
1996, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-4 Entrepreneurship and new firm development: A definitional introduction
by Stearns, Timothy M. & Hills, Gerald E.
- 5-13 The concept of entrepreneurial intensity: Implications for company performance
by Morris, Michael H. & Sexton, Donald L.
- 15-23 Measuring performance in entrepreneurship research
by Murphy, Gregory B. & Trailer, Jeff W. & Hill, Robert C.
- 25-35 Segmenting the informal venture capital market: Economic, hedonistic, and altruistic investors
by Sullivan, Mary Kay & Miller, Alex
- 37-50 New venture growth and personal networks
by Ostgaard, Tone A. & Birley, Sue
- 51-58 The minority community as a natural business incubator
by Greene, Patricia Gene & Butler, John Sibley
- 59-65 New entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial aspirations among immigrants from the former U.S.S.R. in Israel
by Lerner, Miri & Hendeles, Yeoshua
- 67-79 Cooperative arrangements among entrepreneurs: An analysis of opportunism and communication in franchise structures
by Gassenheimer, Jule B. & Baucus, David B. & Baucus, Melissa S.
- 81-89 Market information scanning activities and growth in new ventures: A comparison of service and manufacturing businesses
by Peters, Michael P. & Brush, Candida G.
- 91-103 The entrepreneurial system: On entrepreneurship in the context of a mega-event
by Spilling, Olav R.
1996, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 177-178 Special issue on cutting edge research in retailing
by Darden, William R.
- 179-187 Employees as customers: The role of social controls and employee socialization in developing patronage
by Lusch, Robert F. & Boyt, Thomas & Schuler, Drue
- 189-200 Customer portfolio analysis among competing retail stores
by Woodside, Arch G. & Trappey, Randolph III
- 201-206 Good and bad shopping vibes: Spending and patronage satisfaction
by Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R.
- 207-215 Employee performance cues in a hotel service environment: Influence on perceived service quality, value, and word-of-mouth intentions
by Hartline, Michael D. & Jones, Keith C.
- 217-228 Augmented retail services: The lifetime value of affection
by Taher, Ahmed & Leigh, Thomas W. & French, Warren A.
- 229-239 Organizational legitimacy and retail store patronage
by Arnold, Stephen J. & Handelman, Jay & Tigert, Douglas J.
- 241-251 Shopping center image, consideration, and choice: Anchor store contribution
by Finn, Adam & Louviere, Jordan J.
- 253-264 A transaction approach to understanding and managing customer equity
by Dorsch, Michael J. & Carlson, Les
1996, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 93-103 Market orientation and innovation
by Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku