Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2000, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 183-191 The Effect of Retail Atmospherics on Customers' Perceptions of Salespeople and Customer Persuasion:: An Empirical Investigation
by Sharma, Arun & Stafford, Thomas F.
- 193-211 Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence
by Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E.
2000, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-14 Does Customer Interaction Enhance New Product Success?
by Gruner, Kjell E. & Homburg, Christian
- 15-34 An Analysis of Mental Processes, Behaviors, and Job Satisfaction of Apparel Product Developers and Traditional Retail Buyers
by Choi, Young-Eun & Ricketts Gaskill, LuAnn
- 35-45 Market Valuation of Intangible Assets
by Choi, Won W. & Kwon, Sung S. & Lobo, Gerald J.
- 47-55 The Effects of Experience with Brand Extensions on Parent Brand Knowledge
by Sheinin, Daniel A.
- 57-65 Assessment of the Three-Column Format SERVQUAL: An Experimental Approach
by Caruana, Albert & Ewing, Michael T. & Ramaseshan, B.
- 67-77 Perceived Strategic Uncertainty and Environmental Scanning Behavior of Hong Kong Chinese Executives
by Ebrahimi, Bahman P.
2000, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 163-164 Special Issue on Health-Care Research
by Balazs, Anne L. & Spotts, Harlan E.
- 165-176 Marketing of Health Care Within a Community:: A Quality-of-Life/Needs Assessment Model and Method
by Rahtz, Don R. & Sirgy, M. Joseph
- 177-181 Internal Marketing: A Competitive Strategy for the Long-Term Care Industry
by Cooper, Jack & Cronin, John J.
- 183-191 Health-Care Financial Management in a Changing Environment
by Devine, Kevin & O'Clock, Priscilla & Lyons, David
- 193-205 An Empirical Assessment of Measurement Error in Health-Care Survey Research
by Mishra, Debi Prasad
- 207-212 New Directions in Health-Care Reform: The Role of Nurse Practitioners
by Lancaster, Jeanette & Lancaster, Wade & Onega, Lisa L.
- 213-226 Market Orientation and Organizational Performance in Not-for-Profit Hospitals
by Wood, Van R. & Bhuian, Shahid & Kiecker, Pamela
- 227-232 Antitrust Concerns About Evolving Vertical Relationships in Health Care
by Fuller, Dan A. & Scammon, Debra L.
- 233-246 Methods of Measuring Health-Care Service Quality
by Lee, Hanjoon & Delene, Linda M. & Bunda, Mary Anne & Kim, Chankon
- 247-257 Modeling Consumer Health Plan Choice Behavior To Improve Customer Value and Health Plan Market Share
by Gates, Roger & McDaniel, Carl & Braunsberger, Karin
- 259-266 Control-Related Motivations, Capabilities, and Preferences Among Patients: The Roles of Primary and Secondary Control in Older Adulthood
by TangsrudJr., Robert & Smith, Malcolm C.
- 267-283 The Conceptual Domain of Service Quality for Inpatient Nursing Services
by Koerner, Melissa M.
2000, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 93-100 Advertised Reference Price Effects on Consumer Price Estimates, Value Perception, and Search Intention
by Alford, Bruce L. & Engelland, Brian T.
- 101-112 An Exploration of The Meaning and Outcomes of a Customer-Defined Market Orientation
by Webb, Dave & Webster, Cynthia & Krepapa, Areti
- 113-122 A Brand's Advertising and Promotion Allocation Strategy: The Role of the Manufacturer's Relationship with Distributors as Moderated by Relative Market Share
by Anselmi, Kenneth
- 123-133 Marketing of a Financial Innovation Commercial Use of the Euro by European Companies Prior to Mandatory Adoption
by van Everdingen, Yvonne M. & Bamossy, Gary J.
- 135-146 Relationship of Firm Size, Initial Diversification, and Internationalization with Strategic Change
by Dass, Parshotam
- 147-156 A Systematic Approach to Tourism Policy
by Alavi, Jafar & Yasin, Mahmoud M.
- 157-162 Riding the Wave: Response Rates and the Effects of Time Intervals between Successive Mail Survey Follow-up Efforts
by Claycomb, Cindy & Porter, Stephen S. & Martin, Charles L.
2000, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-3 Replications and Extensions in Marketing and Management Research
by Easley, Richard W. & Madden, Charles S.
- 5-15 Brand Awareness Effects on Consumer Decision Making for a Common, Repeat Purchase Product:: A Replication
by Macdonald, Emma K. & Sharp, Byron M.
- 17-23 In Search of a Theoretical Explanation for the Credit Card Effect
by Shimp, Terence A. & Moody, Margaret P.
- 25-34 Business Turnaround Processes Following Acquisitions: Reconsidering the Role of Retrenchment
by Castrogiovanni, Gary J. & Bruton, Garry D.
- 35-41 A Replication and Extension of Organizational Growth Determinants
by Weinzimmer, Laurence G.
- 43-54 The Impact of Internationalization on the Diversification-Performance Relationship: A Replication and Extension of Prior Research
by Palich, Leslie E. & Carini, Gary R. & Seaman, Samuel L.
- 55-62 When the Product is Complex, Does the Advertisement's Conclusion Matter?
by Ahearne, Michael & Gruen, Thomas & Saxton, M. Kim
- 63-68 Religious Symbols as Peripheral Cues in Advertising: A Replication of the Elaboration Likelihood Model
by Dotson, Michael J. & Hyatt, Eva M.
- 69-73 The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication
by Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C.
- 75-81 How Salespeople Build Quality Relationships:: A Replication and Extension
by Boles, James S. & Johnson, Julie T. & BarksdaleJr., Hiram C.
- 83-92 Conducting Marketing Science: The Role of Replication in the Research Process
by Easley, Richard W. & Madden, Charles S. & Dunn, Mark G.
2000, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 173-190 Early Supplier Involvement in Customer New Product Development: A Contingency Model of Component Supplier Intentions
by LaBahn, Douglas W. & Krapfel, Robert
- 191-207 Customer Satisfaction Cues To Support Market Segmentation and Explain Switching Behavior
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D.
- 209-216 The Influence of Organizational Demography on Customer-Oriented Prosocial Behavior: An Exploratory Investigation
by Pelled, Lisa Hope & Cummings, Thomas G. & Kizilos, Mark A.
- 217-228 Firm Characteristics Influencing Export Propensity: An Empirical Investigation by Industry Type
by Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & White, D. Steven & Lee, Oscar
- 229-236 An Evaluation of State Sponsored Promotion Programs
by Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot
- 237-251 Practitioners of Risky Sports: A Quantitative Examination
by Shoham, Aviv & Rose, Gregory M. & Kahle, Lynn R.
2000, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 91-107 Organizational Values: The Inside View of Service Productivity
by Dobni, Dawn & Ritchie, J. R. Brent & Zerbe, Wilf
- 109-120 Representation of Numerical and Verbal Product Information in Consumer Memory
by Childers, Terry L. & Viswanathan, Madhubalan
- 121-133 Global Sourcing, Multiple Country-of-Origin Facets, and Consumer Reactions
by Li, Zhan G. & Murray, L. William & Scott, Don
- 135-145 Effect of a Buy-National Campaign on Member Firm Performance
by Fenwick, Graham D. & Wright, Cameron I.
- 147-159 Factors Affecting the Characteristics of Boards of Directors: An Empirical Study of New Zealand Initial Public Offering Firms
by Mak, Y. T. & Roush, M. L.
- 161-171 A Longitudinal Analysis of Satisfaction and Profitability
by Bernhardt, Kenneth L. & Donthu, Naveen & Kennett, Pamela A.
2000, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-2 Special Issue on the Dynamics of Strategy
by Phelps, Bob
- 3-18 Executive Pay and UK Privatization: The Demise of 'One Country, Two Systems'
by Cragg, Michael I. & Dyck, I. J.
- 19-26 An Empirical Investigation of the Nonprofit Organization Responses to Anticipated Changes in Government Support for HIV/AIDS Services: A Cross-Regional Analysis
by Kaynama, Shohreh A. & Keesling, Garland
- 27-33 Evolving Complex Organizational Structures in New and Unpredictable Environments
by Butel, Lynne & Watkins, Alison
- 35-45 Capturing Learning and Applying Knowledge: An Investigation of the Use of Innovation Teams in Japanese and American Automotive Firms
by Forrester, Rosalind H.
- 47-53 Playing by the Rules: Institutional Foundations of Success and Failure in the Taiwanese IT Industry
by Hung, Shih-Chang & Whittington, Richard
- 55-64 Impact on the Organizational Performance of the Strategy-Technology Policy Interaction
by Parker, Abdul Rauf
- 65-74 Is a Step-by-Step Approach to Change a Viable Option for the U.K. Retail Banking Sector?
by Watkins, Jeff
- 75-89 The Impact and Implications of Environmentally Linked Strategies on Competitive Advantage: A Study of Malaysian Companies
by Slater, Jim & Angel, Isabel Tirado
1999, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 207-218 Does Relationship Marketing Pay? An Empirical Investigation of Relationship Marketing Practices in Hospitals
by Naidu, G. M. & Parvatiyar, Atul & Sheth, Jagdish N. & Westgate, Lori
- 219-233 Asymmetrical Commitment in Business Relationships
by Sollner, Albrecht
- 235-244 Measuring and Modeling the Effects of Long-Term Buyer-Seller Relationships in Corporate Financial Services Markets
by Reddy, Srinivas K. & Czepiel, John A.
- 245-257 The Paradox of Unsatisfying but Stable Relationships--A Look at German Car Suppliers
by Backhaus, Klaus & Buschken, Joachim
- 259-271 International Industrial Marketing Interactions: Dyadic and Network Perspectives
by Johnston, Wesley J. & Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Spekman, Robert E.
- 273-280 Factors Influencing the Duration of International Buyer-Seller Relationships
by Haugland, Sven A.
- 281-290 Relationship-Based Competitive Advantage: The Role of Relationship Marketing in Marketing Strategy
by Morgan, Robert M. & Hunt, Shelby
- 291-301 Channel Network Change and Behavioral Consequences of Relationship Connectedness
by Andersson, Per & Molleryd, Bengt
- 303-313 Relationship Quality and Buyer-Seller Interactions in Channels of Distribution
by Jap, Sandy D. & Manolis, Chris & Weitz, Barton A.
- 315-325 Personal Bonding Processes in International Marketing Relationships
by Witkowski, Terrence H. & Thibodeau, Eric J.
- 327-335 Relationship Marketing: Challenges for the Organization
by Gronroos, Christian
1999, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 107-108 Special Issue on UK Services Marketing Scholarship
by Gabbott, Mark & Hogg, Gillian
- 109-120 Some Problems When Adopting Churchill's Paradigm for the Development of Service Quality Measurement Scales
by Smith, Anne M.
- 121-132 Impact of Participative Service Relationships on Quality, Satisfaction and Retention: An Exploratory Study
by Ennew, Christine T. & Binks, Martin R.
- 133-147 Service Performance Gap: Re-evaluation and Redevelopment
by Chenet, Pierre & Tynan, Caroline & Money, Arthur
- 149-158 Consumers' Emotional Responses to Service Environments
by Foxall, Gordon R. & Greenley, Gordon E.
- 159-166 Consumer Involvement in Services: A Replication and Extension
by Gabbott, Mark & Hogg, Gillian
- 167-180 Using Neural Networks to Understand Service Risk in the Holiday Product
by Mitchell, Vincent-Wayne & Davies, Fiona & Moutinho, Luiz & Vassos, Vassiliades
- 181-192 Experts' Views About Defining Services Brands and the Principles of Services Branding
by de Chernatony, Leslie & Dall'Olmo Riley, Francesca
- 193-203 Types of New Product Performance: Evidence from the Consumer Financial Services Sector
by Storey, Chris & Easingwood, Christopher J.
1999, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-14 Measuring Export Information Use: Scale Development and Validation
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Souchon, Anne L.
- 15-30 The Structure-Performance Relationship in a Transitional Economy: An Empirical Study of Multinational Alliances in China
by Luo, Yadong
- 31-43 Effects of Technological Hierarchy on Brand Extension Evaluations
by Jun, Sung Youl & Mazumdar, Tridib & Raj, S. P.
- 45-56 Signaling New Product Introductions: A Framework Explaining the Timing of Preannouncements
by Kohli, Chiranjeev
- 57-66 A Short, Reliable Measure of Subjective Knowledge
by Flynn, Leisa Reinecke & Goldsmith, Ronald E.
- 67-81 Internal Validity of Conjoint Analysis Under Alternative Measurement Procedures
by Darmon, Rene Y. & Rouzies, Dominique
- 83-94 Lenders' Decision Strategies and Loan Structure Decisions
by Rosman, Andrew J. & Bedard, Jean C.
- 95-105 The Wealth Effects of Non-Senior Management Departures from Investment Banks
by Bendeck, Yvette M. & Waller, Edward R.
1999, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 247-248 Special Issue on Direct Marketing: Where the Old Meets the New
by Timmermans, Harry & Morganosky, Michelle
- 249-256 Consumer Acceptance of the Internet as a Channel of Distribution
by Van den Poel, Dirk & Leunis, Joseph
- 257-266 Managing Direct Selling Activities in China: A Cultural Explanation
by Luk, Sherriff T. K. & Fullgrabe, Lorna & Li, Stephen C. Y.
- 267-273 Direct Selling in the West and East: The Relative Roles of Product and Relationship (Guanxi) Drivers
by Merrilees, Bill & Miller, Dale
- 275-279 Mail Order Direct Marketing in the United States and the United Kingdom: Responses to Changing Market Conditions
by Morganosky, Michelle A. & Fernie, John
- 281-290 Shopping Motives for Mail Catalog Shopping
by Eastlick, Mary Ann & Feinberg, Richard A.
- 291-297 Membership Clubs as a Tool for Enhancing Buyers' Patronage
by Liebermann, Yehoshua
1999, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 107-109 Special Issue on Strategy Implementation and Assessment Research: Research on Implementation Deserves as Much Attention as Strategy Formulation
by Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 111-117 Fourth-Generation R&D: From Linear Models to Flexible Innovation
by Niosi, Jorge
- 119-134 The Eclectic Roots of Strategy Implementation Research
by Noble, Charles H.
- 135-146 Assessing Relationships among Strategic Types, Distinctive Marketing Competencies, and Organizational Performance
by Woodside, Arch G. & Sullivan, Daniel P. & TrappeyIII, Randolph J.
- 147-156 Strategic Type, Market Orientation, and the Balance between Adaptability and Adaptation
by Lukas, Bryan A.
- 157-171 A Study of Policy Formation in Complex Organizations: Emulating Group Decision-Making with a Simple Artificial Intelligence and a System Model of Corporate Operations
by Hall, Roger I.
- 173-185 Interaction of Strategy Implementation and Power Perceptions in Franchise Systems: An Empirical Investigation
by Parsa, H. G.
- 187-198 Project Complexity and Efforts to Reduce Product Development Cycle Time
by Clift, Thomas B. & Vandenbosch, Mark B.
- 199-209 Explaining and Evaluating the Implementation of Organizational Relationship Marketing in the Banking Industry: Clients' Perception
by Ricard, Line & Perrien, Jean
- 211-220 Strategic Decisions and Implementation: Prodin(TM), a Prospective Dialectic Interpersonal Method
by Bergadaa, Michelle
- 221-233 Strategic Brand Evaluations Among Fast-Food Franchises: A Test of Two Frameworks
by Laroche, Michel & Toffoli, Roy
- 235-246 Value Strategy Rather Than Quality Strategy: A Case of Business-to-Business Professional Services
by Lapierre, Jozee & Filiatrault, Pierre & Chebat, Jean-Charles
1999, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-14 The Effect of Price History on Demand as Mediated by Perceived Price Expensiveness
by Slonim, Robert & Garbarino, Ellen
- 15-31 Collaborative Relationships for Component Development: The Role of Strategic Issues, Production Costs, and Transaction Costs
by Bello, Daniel C. & Lohtia, Ritu & Dant, Shirish P.
- 33-46 Influence of Environment, Strategy, and Market Orientation on Performance in Small Manufacturing Firms
by Pelham, Alfred M.
- 47-58 Influence of Viewing Context on the Determinants of Attitude Toward the Ad and the Brand
by Coulter, Keith S. & Punj, Girish
- 59-67 Ethicality in Negotiations: An Analysis of Perceptual Similarities and Differences Between Brazil and the United States
by Volkema, Roger J.
- 69-74 Value Creation and Determinants of Equity Fund Performance
by Payne, Thomas H. & Prather, Laurie & Bertin, William
- 75-88 Motivated Search: Effects of Choice Accountability, Issue Involvement, and Prior Knowledge on Information Acquisition and Use
by Lee, Hanjoon & Herr, Paul M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Kim, Chankon
- 89-99 Perceived Importance of Ethics and Ethical Decisions in Marketing
by Singhapakdi, Anusorn
- 101-105 Timing of Convertible Debt Issues
by Mann, Steven V. & Moore, William T. & Ramanlal, Pradipkumar
1999, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 135-136 Special Issue on Tourism and Quality-of-Life Issues
by Chon, K. S.
- 137-152 Tourism, Competitiveness, and Societal Prosperity
by Crouch, Geoffrey I. & Ritchie, J. R. Brent
- 153-163 The Role of Satisfaction with Leisure Travel/ Tourism Services and Experience in Satisfaction with Leisure Life and Overall Life
by Neal, Janet D. & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Uysal, Muzaffer
- 165-177 Boomtown Tourism and Resident Quality of Life: The Marketing of Gaming to Host Community Residents
by Perdue, Richard R. & Long, Patrick T. & Kang, Yong Soon
- 179-188 Outbound Travel and Quality of Life: The Effect of Airline Price Wars
by Oppermann, Martin & Cooper, Malcolm
- 189-198 Vacations and the Quality of Life: Patterns and Structures
by Richards, Greg
- 199-209 Cultural Tourism in Rural Communities: The Residents' Perspective
by Bachleitner, Reinhard & Zins, Andreas H.
- 211-222 The Role of Quality of Life in Business (Re)Location Decisions
by Love, Lisa L. & Crompton, John L.
- 223-229 Quality of Life Issues in a Casino Destination
by Roehl, Wesley S.
1999, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 67-74 Probabilistic Neural Networks in Bankruptcy Prediction
by Yang, Z. R. & Platt, Marjorie B. & Platt, Harlan D.
- 75-92 Consumer Behavioral Loyalty:: A Segmentation Model and Analysis
by Yim, Chi Kin & Kannan, P. K.
- 93-107 Customer Trust in the Salesperson: An Integrative Review and Meta-Analysis of the Empirical Literature
by Swan, John E. & Bowers, Michael R. & Richardson, Lynne D.
- 109-116 Corporate Credibility's Role in Consumers' Attitudes and Purchase Intentions When a High versus a Low Credibility Endorser Is Used in the Ad
by Lafferty, Barbara A. & Goldsmith, Ronald E.
- 117-126 Does Winning Mean the Same Thing around the World? National Ideology and the Performance of Global Competitors
by Katz, Jeffrey P. & Werner, Steve & Brouthers, Lance
- 127-133 Client Base Valuation: The Case of a Professional Service Firm
by Doucet, Thomas A. & Barefield, Russell M.
1999, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-4 Special Issue on Service Marketing and Management: European Contributions
by Pieters, Rik & Botschen, Guenther
- 5-15 Excellence-Market Orientation Link: Some Consequences for Service Firms
by Caruana, Albert & Pitt, Leyland & Berthon, Pierre
- 17-24 Trade Fairs as Services: A Look at Visitors' Objectives in Spain
by Munuera, Jose L. & Ruiz, Salvador
- 25-36 Internal Marketing Role in Organizations: A Transaction Cost Perspective
by Pitt, Leyland F. & Foreman, Susan K.
- 37-45 Servicescapes: From Modern Non-Places to Postmodern Common Places
by Aubert-Gamet, Veronique & Cova, Bernard
- 55-66 Consumer Satisfaction with Services: Integrating the Environment Perspective in Services Marketing into the Traditional Disconfirmation Paradigm
by Wirtz, Jochen & Bateson, John E. G.
1998, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 109-116 Effects of Cultural Context on the Antecedents, Correlates, and Consequences of Organizational Commitment: A Study of Russian Workers
by Buchko, Aaron A. & Weinzimmer, Laurence G. & Sergeyev, Alexander V.
- 117-124 Markets and Constituencies: An Alternative View of the Marketing Concept
by Kimery, Kathryn M. & Rinehart, Shelley M.
- 125-140 An Empirical Investigation of the Linkages among Relationalism, Environmental Uncertainty, and Bureaucratization
by Paswan, Audhesh K. & Dant, Rajiv P. & Lumpkin, James R.
- 141-145 The Information Dissemination Process of Futures Exchange Innovations: A Note
by Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 147-155 New Coke, Mixture Perception, and the Flavor Balance Hypothesis
by Dubow, Joel S. & Childs, Nancy M.
- 157-168 The Influence of Norms on Ethical Judgments and Intentions: An Empirical Study of Marketing Professionals
by Rallapalli, Kumar C. & Vitell, Scott J. & Barnes, James H.
- 169-176 Predicting Business Failure of Retail Firms: An Analysis Using Mixed Industry Models
by McGurr, Paul T. & DeVaney, Sharon A.
- 177-187 The Status of Global Sourcing as a Critical Tool of Strategic Planning:: Opportunistic Versus Strategic Dichotomy
by Samli, A. Coskun & Browning, John M. & Busbia, Carolyn
1998, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 57-63 Uncertainty about Litigation Losses and Auditors' Modified Audit Reports
by Buchman, Thomas A. & Collins, Denton
- 65-77 The Moderating Effect of Salesperson Reward Orientation on the Relative Effectiveness of Alternative Compensation Plans
by Lee, Dong Hwan
- 79-96 International Strategy Research: Cross-Cultural Methodology Implications
by Samiee, Saeed & Athanassiou, Nicholas
- 97-107 Multiple Time Series Analysis of Competitive Marketing Behavior
by Takada, Hirokazu & Bass, Frank M.
1998, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-12 Effects of Ingratiation on Lateral Relationship Quality within Sales Team Settings
by Strutton, David & Pelton, Lou E.
- 13-25 An Empirical Examination of Market Orientation in Saudi Arabian Manufacturing Companies
by Bhuian, Shahid N.
- 27-38 Improving the Retail Performance by Contrasting Management- and Customer-Perceived Store Images: A Diagnostic Tool for Corrective Action
by Samli, A. Coskun & Kelly, J. Patrick & Hunt, H. Keith
- 39-54 Americans' Choice of Domestic over Foreign Products: A Matter of Helping Behavior?
by Granzin, Kent L. & Olsen, Janeen E.
1998, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 199-215 The Role of Affect in Marketing
by Erevelles, Sunil
- 217-226 Feelings, Fantasies, and Memories: An Examination of the Emotional Components of Nostalgia
by Holak, Susan L. & Havlena, William J.
- 227-239 Measuring the Appraisal of Ad-Based Affect with Ad Promises
by Peterson, Mark & Malhorta, Naresh K.
- 241-252 How Motivation Moderates the Effects of Emotions on the Duration of Consumption
by Holbrook, Morris B. & Gardner, Meryl P.
- 253-263 Effects of Store Characteristics and In-Store Emotional Experiences on Store Attitude
by Yoo, Changjo & Park, Jonghee & MacInnis, Deborah J.
- 265-270 Consumer Affective Reactions to Product Problems When the Timing of Warranty Expiration Varies
by Lassar, Walfried M. & Folkes, Valerie S. & Grewal, Dhruv & Costley, Carolyn
- 271-285 Negative Emotions in Marketing Research: Affect or Artifact?
by Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R. & University, Louisiana State & Shreveport & Lousiana & Babin, Laurie A.
- 287-294 Consumer Decision Making and Altered States of Consciousness: A Study of Dualities
by McDonald, William J.
- 295-308 Role of Prior Affect and Sensory Cues on Consumers' Affective and Cognitive Responses and Overall Perceptions of Quality
by Compeau, Larry D. & Grewal, Dhruv & Monroe, Kent B.
- 309-324 Strategic Role of Affect-Based Attitudes in the Acquisition, Development, and Retention of Customers
by Desai, Kalpesh Kaushik & Mahajan, Vijay
1998, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 107-114 Cross-Cultural Management Philosophies
by Bendixen, Mike & Burger, Bruce
- 115-125 Role of Response Behavior Theory in Survey Research: A Cross-National Study
by Albaum, Gerald S. & Evangelista, Felicitas & Medina, Nila
- 127-134 Ethnicity in Business and Consumer Behavior
by Rossiter, John R. & Chan, Alvin M.
- 135-143 A Conceptual Model and Study of Cross-Cultural Business Relationships
by Williams, Jerome D. & Han, Sang-Lin & Qualls, William J.
- 145-150 Cross-Cultural Similarities and Differences in Shopping for Food
by Brunso, Karen & Grunert, Klaus G.
- 151-159 Diagnosing Means-End Structures to Determine the Degree of Potential Marketing Program Standardization
by Botschen, Gunther & Hemetsberger, Andrea
- 161-166 A Causal Analysis of Means-End Hierarchies in a Cross-Cultural Context: Methodological Refinements
by Valette-Florence, Pierre
- 167-174 Convergent, Contrasting, and Country-Specific Attitudes toward Television Advertising in Germany and the United States
by Witkowski, Terrence H. & Kellner, Joachim
- 175-187 Cultural Differences between Mandarin-Speaking Tourists and Australian Hosts and Their Impact on Cross-Cultural Tourist-Host Interaction
by Reisinger, Yvette & Turner, Lindsay
- 189-196 Spatial and Temporal Shifts in the Development of International Retail Images
by McGoldrick, Peter J.
1998, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-6 Impact of Country-of-Origin Dimensions on Product Quality and Design Quality Perceptions
by Chao, Paul
- 7-23 Sources of Generalized versus Issue-Specific Dis/Satisfaction in Service Channels of Distribution: A Review and Comparative Investigation
by Dant, Rajiv P. & Lumpkin, James R. & Rawwas, Mohammed Y. A.
- 25-38 The Impact of Individual and Organizational Factors on Problem Perception: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the Marketing-Technical Dyad
by Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Morris, Michael H.
- 39-51 Effects of Using a Nonverbal (Musical) Cue on Recall and Playback of Television Advertising: Implications for Advertising Tracking
by Stewart, David W.
- 53-62 Marketing's Integration with Other Departments
by Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T.
- 63-73 A Longitudinal Study of the Stability of Consumer Expectations of Services
by Clow, Kenneth E. & Kurtz, David L. & Ozment, John
- 75-86 Career Research Productivity Patterns of Marketing Academicians
by Powers, Thomas L. & Swan, John E. & Bos, Theodore & Patton, John Frank
- 87-101 Enhancing International Business Relationships: A Focus on Customer Perceptions of Salesperson Role Performance Including Cultural Sensitivity
by Harich, Katrin R. & LaBahn, Douglas W.
1998, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 179-186 The Internet as a Micro Marketing Tool: Targeting Consumers through Preferences Revealed in Music Newsgroup Usage
by Sivadas, Eugene & Grewal, Rajdeep & Kellaris, James
- 187-194 Adding Value in the Information Age: Uses and Gratifications of Sites on the World Wide Web
by Eighmey, John & McCord, Lola
- 195-203 Evaluating the Potential of Interactive Media through a New Lens: Search versus Experience Goods
by Klein, Lisa R.
- 205-214 Using a Product/Service Evaluation Frame: An Experiment on the Economic Equivalence of Product versus Service Alternatives for Message Retrieval Systems
by Fortin, David R. & Greenlee, Timothy B.
- 215-221 Cybermediaries in Electronic Marketspace: Toward Theory Building
by Sarkar, Mitrabarun & Butler, Brian & Steinfield, Charles
- 223-229 Matching Electronic Distribution Channels to Product Characteristics: The Role of Congruence in Consideration Set Formation
by Morrison, Pamela D. & Roberts, John H.
- 231-238 Consumer Behavior and Unresolved Regulatory Issues in Electronic Marketing
by Cook, Don Lloyd & Coupey, Eloise
1998, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 95-103 Does involvement moderate time-dependent biases in consumer multiattribute judgment?
by Mazursky, David & Ganzach, Yoav
- 105-114 How relational norms affect compliance in industrial buying
by Joshi, Ashwin W. & Arnold, Stephen J.
- 115-125 Participation's effect on task performance: Mediating roles of goal acceptance and procedural justice
by Renn, Robert W.
- 127-136 The nature of satisfaction: An updated examination and analysis
by Babin, Barry J. & Griffin, Mitch
- 137-143 Tracking the effects of comparative and noncomparative advertising with relative and nonrelative measures: A further examination of the framing correspondence hypothesis
by Miniard, Paul W. & Rose, Randall L. & Manning, Kenneth C. & Barone, Michael J.
- 145-151 Test of market efficiencies using experimental electronic markets
by Tung, Y. Alex & Marsden, James R.
- 153-159 Service consumption criticality in failure recovery
by Webster, Cynthia & Sundaram, D. S.
- 161-174 Adoption of a service innovation in the business market: An empirical test of supply-side variables
by Frambach, Ruud T. & Barkema, Harry G. & Nooteboom, Bart & Wedel, Michel
1998, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-2 Special issue on the dynamics of strategy
by Phelps, Bob
- 3-13 Reframing the strategic problem: An accommodation of harmony and belligerence in strategic management
by Crouch, Andrew
- 15-27 Business process redesign: Radical and evolutionary change
by Jarvenpaa, Sirkka L. & Stoddard, Donna B.
- 29-40 Technology, competencies, and competitiveness: The case for reconfigurable and flexible strategies
by Booth, Marilyn E. & Philip, George
- 41-48 Organizational responses to a hypercompetitive environment: A case study of Pepsi Canada
by Nath, Deepika & Newell, Stephanie E.