Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2002, Volume 55, Issue 8
2002, Volume 55, Issue 7
- 533-534 Introduction to special issue on markets-as-networks
by McLoughlin, Damien
- 535-543 Markets-as-networks: notes on a unique understanding
by McLoughlin, Damien & Horan, Conor
- 545-552 Patterns of actor response to environmental change
by Harrison, Debbie & Easton, Geoff
- 553-560 Systematic combining: an abductive approach to case research
by Dubois, Anna & Gadde, Lars-Erik
- 561-570 Path dependence: restricting or facilitating technical development?
by Hakansson, Hakan & Waluszewski, Alexandra
- 571-581 The structures and processes of learning. A case study
by Bangens, Lennart & Araujo, Luis
- 583-594 Sensemaking, safety, and situated communities in (con)temporary networks
by Kavanagh, Donncha & Kelly, Seamas
- 595-602 Sophistry, relevance and technology transfer in management research: an IMP perspective
by Brennan, Ross & Turnbull, Peter W.
- 603-610 In search of 'interfirm management' in supply chains: recognizing contradictions of language and power by listening
by Faria, Alex & Wensley, Robin
- 611-622 The sports network: insights into the shifting balance of power
by Wolfe, Rosita & Meenaghan, Tony & O'Sullivan, Paul
2002, Volume 55, Issue 6
- 427-440 Output sector munificence and supplier control in industrial channels of distribution: a contingency approach
by Kim, Keysuk
- 441-450 Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes
by Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 451-465 Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence
by Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P.
- 467-480 Effects of leadership on organizational performance in Russian companies
by Elenkov, Detelin S.
- 481-493 Partnering with foreign businesses: perspectives from Chinese firms
by Luo, Yadong
- 495-507 Industrial sector, perceived environmental uncertainty and entry mode strategy
by Brouthers, Keith D. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Werner, Steve
- 509-515 Assessing Porter's framework for national advantage: the case of Turkey
by Oz, Ozlem
- 517-528 The effects of sales presentation quality and initial perceptions on persuasion: a multiple role perspective
by Sparks, John R. & Areni, Charles S.
- 529-530 Radical Innovation: How Mature Companies Can Outsmart Upstarts: Richard Leifer, Christopher M. McDermott, Gina Colarelli O'Connor, Lois S. Peters, Mark Rice and Robert W. Veryzer, Jr.; Harvard Business School Press; 224 pp.; US$29.95; 0-87584-903-2
by Moore, Robert
- 531-532 The Strategy-Focused Organization: Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2001, 400 pages, US$29.95
by Koll, Oliver
2002, Volume 55, Issue 5
- 343-347 Pursuing the concept of marketing productivity: introduction to the JBR Special Issue on Marketing Productivity
by Bush, Alan J. & Smart, Denise & Nichols, Ernest Jr.
- 349-362 Marketing productivity: issues and analysis
by Sheth, Jagdish N. & Sisodia, Rajendra S.
- 363-375 Marketing productivity, marketing audits, and systems for marketing performance assessment: integrating multiple perspectives
by Morgan, Neil A. & Clark, Bruce H. & Gooner, Rich
- 377-387 Global organizational learning effects on cycle time performance
by Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C. & Hurley, Robert F.
- 389-400 Benefits associated with supplier integration into new product development under conditions of technology uncertainty
by Ragatz, Gary L. & Handfield, Robert B. & Petersen, Kenneth J.
- 401-415 Salesforce automation systems: an exploratory examination of organizational factors associated with effective implementation and salesforce productivity
by Pullig, Chris & Maxham, James III & Hair, Joseph Jr.
- 417-426 Measuring retail productivity: what really matters?
by Dubelaar, Chris & Bhargava, Mukesh & Ferrarin, David
2002, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 261-273 Market orientation and retail operatives' expectations
by Piercy, Nigel F. & Harris, Lloyd C. & Lane, Nikala
- 275-283 Positioning options for achieving brand association: a psychological categorization framework
by Punj, Girish & Moon, Junyean
- 285-292 The impact of work force reduction on subsequent performance in major mergers and acquisitions: an exploratory study
by Krishnan, Hema A. & Park, Daewoo
- 293-299 Buying decision approaches of organizational buyers and users
by Moon, Junyean & Tikoo, Surinder
- 301-310 The strategic implementation process: evoking strategic consensus through communication
by Rapert, Molly Inhofe & Velliquette, Anne & Garretson, Judith A.
- 311-324 Influence tactics and perceptions of organizational politics: a longitudinal study
by Vigoda, Eran & Cohen, Aaron
- 325-335 Multinationality, global market diversification and profitability among the largest US firms
by Qian, Gongming & Li, Ji
- 337-342 Estimating marketing persistence on sales of consumer durables in China
by Ouyang, Ming & Zhou, Dongsheng & Zhou, Nan
2002, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 177-191 Corporate environmentalism: the construct and its measurement
by Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby
- 193-204 The role of the dominant social paradigm in environmental attitudes: a multinational examination
by Kilbourne, William E. & Beckmann, Suzanne C. & Thelen, Eva
- 205-215 Information planning process and strategic orientation: the importance of fit in high-performing organizations
by Rogers, Patrick R. & Bamford, Charles E.
- 217-225 Export performance and market orientation: establishing an empirical link
by Rose, Gregory M. & Shoham, Aviv
- 227-236 Can protectionist trade measures make a country better off? A study of VERs and minimum quality standards
by Zhou, Dongsheng & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 237-249 The ability of ratings and choice conjoint to predict market shares: a Monte Carlo simulation
by Chakraborty, Goutam & Ball, Dwayne & Gaeth, Gary J. & Jun, Sunkyu
- 251-259 Uninformed response bias in telephone surveys
by Graeff, Timothy R.
2002, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 81-85 Marketing theory in the next millennium: Looking backwards and forwards
by Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise
- 87-95 Emerging macromarketing concepts: from Socrates to Alfred Marshall
by Dixon, Donald F.
- 97-102 Competition in the third millennium: efficiency or effectiveness?
by Hunt, Shelby D. & Duhan, Dale F.
- 103-109 Marketing: a critical realist approach
by Easton, Geoff
- 111-121 Bridging the marketing theory-practice gap with marketing engineering
by Lilien, Gary L. & Rangaswamy, Arvind & van Bruggen, Gerrit H. & Wierenga, Berend
- 123-132 On cooperating: firms, relations and networks
by Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise
- 133-139 How should companies interact in business networks?
by Hakansson, Hakan & Ford, David
- 141-147 Learning to improvise, improvising to learn: a process of responding to complex environments
by Chelariu, Cristian & Johnston, Wesley J. & Young, Louise
- 149-155 German approaches to business-to-business marketing theory: origins and structure
by Kleinaltenkamp, Michael & Jacob, Frank
- 157-162 Foreign operation mode combinations and internationalization
by Petersen, Bent & Welch, Lawrence S.
- 163-176 Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research
by Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels
2002, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-15 Are good soldiers good?: Exploring the link between organization citizenship behavior and personal ethics
by Turnipseed, David L.
- 17-31 Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension
by Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R.
- 33-40 The Japanese keiretsu system: an empirical analysis
by McGuire, Jean & Dow, Sandra
- 41-50 The Chinese connection? Adjustment of Western vs. overseas Chinese expatriate managers in China
by Selmer, Jan
- 51-67 Marketing strategy determinants of export performance: a meta-analysis
by Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Samiee, Saeed
- 69-78 The effect of growth on the value relevance of accounting data
by Frank, Kimberly
- 79-80 Tricks of the trade: Howard Becker. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1998, 232 pages
by Burbano, Antonio
2001, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 185-187 Special issue on services marketing: Australia
by McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 189-197 Customer relationships with service personnel: do we measure closeness, quality or strength?
by Bove, Liliana L. & Johnson, Lester W.
- 199-207 Consensus regarding purchase influence in a professional service context: a dyadic study
by White, Lesley & Johnson, Lester W.
- 209-218 Justice strategy options for increased customer satisfaction in a services recovery setting
by Sparks, Beverley A. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 219-225 Advanced sale of service capacities: a theoretical analysis of the impact of price sensitivity on pricing and capacity allocations
by Lee, Khai Sheang & Ng, Irene C. L.
- 227-234 Causes of disruption to franchise operations
by Frazer, Lorelle
- 235-241 Uses of the Internet in the global hotel industry
by Wei, Sherrie & Ruys, Hein F. & van Hoof, Hubert B. & Combrink, Thomas E.
2001, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 87-88 The interplay of emotions and cognitions of consumers in the retail environment
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Robicheaux, Robert
- 89-96 Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value
by Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie
- 97-106 Emotional response and shopping satisfaction: Moderating effects of shopper attributions
by Machleit, Karen A. & Mantel, Susan Powell
- 107-113 Background music pleasure and store evaluation: intensity effects and psychological mechanisms
by Dube, Laurette & Morin, Sylvie
- 115-123 Environmental background music and in-store selling
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Chebat, Claire Gelinas & Vaillant, Dominique
- 125-129 Consumer decision-making, salespeople's adaptive selling and retail performance
by Sharma, Arun
- 131-137 An investigation of coupon-prone consumers: Their reactions to coupon feature manipulations
by Guimond, Lisa & Kim, Chankon & Laroche, Michel
- 139-144 Control and affect: the influence of feeling in control of the retail environment on affect, involvement, attitude, and behavior
by Ward, James C. & Barnes, John W.
- 145-150 Shedding some light on store atmospherics: influence of illumination on consumer behavior
by Summers, Teresa A. & Hebert, Paulette R.
- 151-159 Learning why some customers shop at less convenient stores
by Woodside, Arch G. & Trappey, Randolph III
- 161-166 Consumer perceptions of service quality attributes at sporting events
by Kelley, Scott W. & Turley, L. W.
- 167-172 Re-conceptualizing consumer store image processing using perceived risk
by Mitchell, V. -W.
- 173-176 Children's influence on family decision-making: a restaurant study
by Labrecque, JoAnne & Ricard, Line
- 177-184 Atmospheric qualities of online retailing: A conceptual model and implications
by Eroglu, Sevgin A. & Machleit, Karen A. & Davis, Lenita M.
2001, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-9 The indirect effects of organizational controls on salesperson performance and customer orientation
by Joshi, Ashwin W. & Randall, Sheila
- 11-24 Service recovery's influence on consumer satisfaction, positive word-of-mouth, and purchase intentions
by Maxham, James III
- 25-38 A study of life events and changes in patronage preferences
by Lee, Euehun & Moschis, George P. & Mathur, Anil
- 39-52 Ethical climate's relationship to job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and turnover intention in the salesforce
by Schwepker, Charles Jr.
- 53-61 Tests of the generalizability of Altman's bankruptcy prediction model
by Grice, John Stephen & Ingram, Robert W.
- 71-84 Demonstrations and money-back guarantees: market mechanisms to reduce uncertainty
by Heiman, Amir & McWilliams, Bruce & Zilberman, David
- 85-86 Marketing Mistakes and Successes, 8th ed.: Robert F. Hartley, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2000, 359 pages
by Christiansen, Tim
2001, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 111-122 The impact of parent brand attribute associations and affect on brand extension evaluation
by Bhat, Sobodh & Reddy, Srinivas K.
- 123-136 Consumer decision-making in a multi-generational choice set context
by Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & Han, Jin K.
- 137-149 An investigation of the impact of promotions on across-submarket competition
by Kannan, P. K. & Yim, Chi Kin (Bennett)
- 151-161 Validity of annual report assertions about innovativeness: an empirical investigation
by Michalisin, Michael D.
- 163-164 Collaborative Approaches to Resolving Conflict: Myra Warren Isenhart and Michael Spangle, Sage, Thousand Oaks, 2000, 242 pages
by Hartman, Cathy L. & Stafford, Edwin R.
- 165-166 Interviews With CEOs: Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Press, 2000, 248 pages
by Eaton, John P.
2001, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 59-61 New developments in marketing communications and consumer behavior
by van Raaij, W. Fred & Strazzieri, Alain & Woodside, Arch
- 63-73 The short-term effect of store-level promotions on store choice, and the moderating role of individual variables
by Volle, Pierre
- 75-84 Conceptual and operational aspects of brand loyalty: an empirical investigation
by Odin, Yorick & Odin, Nathalie & Valette-Florence, Pierre
- 85-91 The implications of individual differences in reference price utilization for designing effective price communications
by Chandrashekaran, R.
- 93-102 What makes open vs. closed conclusion advertisements more persuasive? The moderating role of prior knowledge and involvement
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Charlebois, Mathieu & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire
- 103-109 Age differences in memory for radio advertisements: the role of mnemonics
by Smith, Malcolm C. & Phillips, Mark Jr
2001, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-13 The market orientation-performance relationship in the context of a developing economy: An empirical analysis
by Subramanian, Ram & Gopalakrishna, Pradeep
- 15-35 Purchase experiments of extra-ordinary and regular influence strategies using artificial and real brands
by Motes, William H. & Woodside, Arch G.
- 37-47 The differential information hypothesis, firm size, and earnings information transfer: An empirical investigation
by Asthana, Sharad C. & Mishra, Birendra K.
- 49-55 The effects of news on initial corporate lawsuits
by Koku, Paul Sergius & Qureshi, Anique A. & Akhigbe, Aigbe
- 57-58 The End of Marketing as We Know It: by Sergio Zyman, HarperCollins Publishers, New York. 1999, 247 pages, US$26.00
by Noble, Charles
2001, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 211-222 Consumer evaluation of vertical brand extensions and core brands
by Kim, Chung K. & Lavack, Anne M. & Smith, Margo
- 223-233 Predictors of performance of venture capitalist-backed organizations
by Jain, Bharat A.
- 235-247 The development of a scale to measure perceived corporate credibility
by Newell, Stephen J. & Goldsmith, Ronald E.
- 249-261 Contrarian human resource investments and financial performance after economic downturns
by Greer, Charles R. & Ireland, Timothy C. & Wingender, John R.
- 263-275 The behaviour of international firms in socio-political environments in the European Union
by Hadjikhani, Amjad & Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 277-291 An empirical analysis of the determinants of category expenditure
by Putsis, William Jr. & Dhar, Ravi
2001, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 93-94 Introduction to the Special Issue on 'Doing business in China'
by Roy, Abhik & Walters, Peter G. P. & Luk, Sherriff T. C.
- 95-110 Treasures in the China house: a review of management and organizational research on Greater China
by Peng, Mike W. & Lu, Yuan & Shenkar, Oded & Wang, Denis Y. L.
- 111-121 The effect of relationship dimensions on interpersonal and interorganizational commitment in organizations conducting business between Australia and China
by Mavondo, Felix T. & Rodrigo, Elaine M.
- 123-133 Foreign ownership of equity joint ventures in China: a pooled cross-section-time series analysis
by Chadee, Doren D. & Qiu, Feng
- 135-148 Self-selection, socialization and budget control in the PRC: a study of a U.S.-Sino joint venture and Chinese state-owned enterprise
by O'Connor, Neale G. & Luo, Yadong & Lee, Danny K. Y.
- 149-160 Power, conflict and satisfaction in IJV supplier -- Chinese distributor channels
by Lee, Don Y.
- 161-173 Justice perceptions of complaint-handling: a cross-cultural comparison between PRC and Canadian customers
by Hui, Michael K. & Au, Kevin
- 175-187 The universality of the signal theory for products and services
by Erevelles, Sunil & Roy, Abhik & Yip, Leslie S. C.
- 189-202 Consumption patterns of entrepreneurs in the People's Republic of China
by Chow, Clement K. W. & Fung, Michael K. Y. & Ngo, H. Y.
- 203-210 Chinese puzzles and paradoxes: conducting business research in China
by Roy, Abhik & Walters, Peter G. P. & Luk, Sherriff T. K.
2001, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-14 Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale
by Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen
- 15-33 Customer satisfaction in industrial markets: dimensional and multiple role issues
by Homburg, Christian & Rudolph, Bettina
- 35-49 Drivers and outcomes of parent company intervention in IJV management: a cross-cultural comparison
by Johnson, Jean L. & Cullen, John B. & Sakano, Tomoaki & Bronson, James W.
- 51-67 Strategic decision making in an intuitive vs. technocratic mode: structural and environmental considerations
by Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P. & Heeley, Michael B.
- 69-82 Influencing R&D/marketing integration and the use of market information by R&D managers: intended and unintended effects of managerial actions
by Maltz, Elliot & Souder, William E. & Kumar, Ajith
- 83-91 R&D mode choices in Central and Eastern Europe
by Brouthers, Keith D. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Werner, Steve
2001, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 167-168 JBR special issue on the dynamics of strategy, no. 3
by Phelps, Bob
- 169-177 Uncertainty reduction in a competitive environment
by Stickel, Eberhard
- 179-191 Non-linear dynamics and duopolistic competition: a R&D model and simulation
by Whitby, Simon & Parker, David & Tobias, Andrew
- 193-200 Socio-regulatory upheaval, reference points and strategic evolution of the cigarette industry
by Jones, Raymond M. & Kashlak, Roger J.
- 201-208 Strategic choices in a dynamically changing deregulatory environment
by Parker, Abdul Rauf
- 209-221 The key success factors, distinctive capabilities, and strategic thrusts of top SMEs in Singapore
by Ghosh, B. C. & Liang, Tan Wee & Meng, Tan Teck & Chan, Ben
- 223-232 Does scenario planning affect performance? Two exploratory studies
by Phelps, R. & Chan, C. & Kapsalis, S. C.
- 233-247 A new six 'S' framework on the relationship between the role of information systems (IS) and competencies in 'IS' management
by Philip, George & Booth, Marilyn E.
2001, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 87-99 On the effects of customer conditions on distributor commitment and supplier commitment in industrial channels of distribution
by Kim, Keysuk
- 101-113 Asymmetrical deployment of specific assets and contractual safeguarding in industrial purchasing relationships
by Buvik, Arnt & Reve, Torger
- 115-125 Random utility models in marketing research: a survey
by Baltas, George & Doyle, Peter
- 127-144 Using cointegration analysis for modeling marketing interactions in dynamic environments: methodological issues and an empirical illustration
by Grewal, Rajdeep & Mills, Jeffrey A. & Mehta, Raj & Mujumdar, Sudesh
- 145-155 Managerial ratings of in-role behaviors, organizational citizenship behaviors, and overall performance: testing different models of their relationship
by Barksdale, Kevin & Werner, Jon M.
- 157-166 Strategic human resource management, market orientation, and organizational performance
by Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel
2001, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-3 Competitive advantage in the global marketplace: a focus on marketing strategy
by Hult, G. Tomas M. & Cravens, David W. & Sheth, Jagdish
- 5-9 From international to integrated marketing
by Sheth, Jagdish N.
- 11-24 How critical is internal customer orientation to market orientation?1
by Conduit, Jodie & Mavondo, Felix T.
- 25-36 Market segmentation and the structure of competition: applicability of the strategic group concept for an improved market segmentation on industrial markets
by Sollner, Albrecht & Rese, Mario
- 37-51 Antecedents and benefits of corporate citizenship: an investigation of French businesses
by Maignan, Isabelle & Ferrell, O. C.
- 53-60 Searching for a consensus on the antecedent role of service quality and satisfaction: an exploratory cross-national study
by Brady, Michael K. & Robertson, Christopher J.
- 61-72 The impact of market and organisational challenges on marketing strategy decision-making: a qualitative investigation of the business-to-business sector
by Jarratt, Denise & Fayed, Ramzi
- 73-86 Consumers' trust of salesperson and manufacturer: an empirical study
by Kennedy, Mary Susan & Ferrell, Linda K. & LeClair, Debbie Thorne
2000, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 233-234 Announcing the First JBR Article Award for Exceptional Quality and High Scholarly Impact
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 235-244 Ethics and Marketing Management:: A Retrospective and Prospective Commentary
by Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D.
- 245-257 Modifying Conjoint Methods to Model Managers' Reactions to Business Environmental Trends: An Application to Modeling Retailer Reactions to Sales Trends
by Oppewal, Harmen & Louviere, Jordan J. & Timmermans, Harry J. P.
- 259-272 Adaptive Latitude: Environment, Organization, and Individual Influences
by Koberg, Christine & Chesley, Julie A. & Heppard, Kurt A.
- 273-285 Market Orientation in the Transition Economies of Central Europe:: Tests of the Narver and Slater Market Orientation Scales
by Hooley, Graham & Cox, Tony & Fahy, John & Shipley, David & Beracs, Jozsef & Fonfara, Krzysztof & Snoj, Boris
- 287-296 Managerial Tenure and Recovery Following M-Form Reorganization in Diversified Firms
by Hoffman, James J. & Williams, Robert J. & Lamont, Bruce T. & Geiger, Scott W.
- 297-303 Words versus Actions about Organ Donation: A Four-Year Tracking Study of Attitudes and Self-Reported Behavior
by Cosse, Thomas J. & Weisenberger, Terry M.
- 305-319 Regulation, Deregulation, and Free Market: The Food Manufacturing Industry in Zimbabwe
by Mavondo, Felix T.
- 321-326 The Pattern of Intraday Portfolio Management Decisions: A Case Study of Intraday Security Return Patterns
by Block, Stanley B. & French, Dan W. & Maberly, Edwin D.
2000, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 139-142 Special Issue on the Marketing/Finance Interface
by Zinkhan, George M. & Verbrugge, James A.
- 143-148 The Marketing/Finance Interface: Two Divergent and Complementary Views of the Firm
by Zinkhan, George M. & Verbrugge, James A.
- 149-155 The Contribution of Changes in Advertising Expenditures to Earnings and Market Values
by GrahamJr., Roger C. & Frankenberger, Kristina D.
- 157-167 A Model to Explain Shareholder Returns: Marketing Implications
by Kumar, V. & Ramaswami, Sridhar N. & Srivastava, Rajendra K.
- 169-176 Advertising Agency Terminations and Reviews: Stock Returns and Firm Performance
by HozierJr., George C. & Schatzberg, John D.
- 177-184 Promotional Expenditures, Market Competition, and Thrift Behavior
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Hunter, William Curt & MathisIII, Roswell E.
- 185-191 The Interrelationship between Culture, Capital Structure, and Performance: Evidence from European Retailers
by Gleason, Kimberly C. & Mathur, Lynette Knowles & Mathur, Ike
- 193-200 An Analysis of the Wealth Effects of Green Marketing Strategies
by Mathur, Lynette Knowles & Mathur, Ike
- 201-207 The Effects of Long-Term Debt on a Firm's New Product Pricing Policy in Duopolistic Markets
by Baldauf, Artur & Dockner, Engelbert J. & Reisinger, Heribert
- 209-215 The Marketing-Finance Interface: A Relational Exchange Perspective
by de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin
- 217-224 Alternative Profitability Measures and Marketing Channel Structure: The Franchise Decision
by Kaufmann, Patrick J. & Gordon, Richard M. & Owers, James E.
- 225-231 Marketing Strategy, Constituent Influence, and Resource Allocation: An Application of the Miles and Snow Typology to Closely Held Firms in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
by Evans, Jocelyn D. & Green, Corliss L.
2000, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-2 Case Studies on the New Global Strategies of International Business in Latin America
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Ickis, John C. & Olsen, Janeen
- 3-7 Strategies for Globalizing Latin American Business
by Brenes, Esteban R.
- 9-13 Implementing Globalization Strategies in Latin America
by Ickis, John C.
- 15-28 Turri, S.A
by Paladino, Marcelo
- 29-39 BanCrecen
by Montiel, Eduardo Luis & Sandino, Tatiana & Dario, Sandra
- 41-46 Consorcio Ferrex
by Goiri R., Maria Eugenia & Edigo, Antonio & Martinez, Jon
- 47-55 Rheem-Saiar
by D'Andrea, Guillermo & Postigo, Sergio & Florin, Juan
- 57-70 Endesa
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Martinez, Jon & Skoknic, Esteban S.
- 71-81 Agroceres-PIC
by Zylbersztajn, Decio & Turner, Jonathan C. & Jones, James V. H.
- 83-95 Virutex-Ilko S.A
by Martinez, Jon E. & Baez, Rodrigo K. & Salinas, Fernando P.
- 97-110 Carrier Mexico S.A. de C.V
by Trostel, Albert & Light, Andrew
- 111-121 Cecsa
by Selva, Guillermo D.
- 123-137 Tanic
by Ickis, John C. & Edelberg, Guillermo & Morales, Mario
2000, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 213-228 Fostering Client-Agency Relationships: A Business Buying Behavior Perspective
by Lichtenthal, J. David & Shani, David
- 229-244 Bayesian Semiparametric Regression: An Exposition and Application to Print Advertising Data
by Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert & Mathur, Sharat K.
- 245-257 Examining Gender Differences in Field Sales Organizations
by Moncrief, William C. & Babakus, Emin & Cravens, David W. & Johnston, Mark W.
- 259-271 Effects of Supplier Reliability and Benevolence in Business Marketing
by Selnes, Fred & Gonhaug, Kjell
- 273-288 Predisclosure Information, Firm Capitalization, and Earnings Information Transfers
by Han, Jerry C. Y. & Wild, John J.
- 289-301 Impact of Correlation of Asset Value and Interest Rates upon Duration and Convexity of Risky Debt
by Lesseig, Vance P. & Stock, Duane
- 303-314 Research Productivity in the Journal of Business Research: 1985-1999
by Knight, Gary A. & Hult, G. Tomas M. & Bashaw, R. Edward
- 315-317 A Cross-Cultural Reference of Business Practices in a New Korea: Eun Young Kim, Quorum Books, Connecticut, 1996
by Na, WoonBong
2000, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 89-90 Evolution and Challenges Facing Retail Atmospherics:: The Apprentice Sorcerer Is Dying
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Dube, Laurette
- 91-99 Atmospheric Affect as a Tool for Creating Value and Gaining Share of Customer
by Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S.
- 101-111 Describing and Measuring Emotional Response to Shopping Experience
by Machleit, Karen A. & Eroglu, Sevgin A.
- 113-126 A Cross-Cultural Study of In-Store Information Search Strategies for a Christmas Gift
by Laroche, Michel & Saad, Gad & Kim, Chankon & Browne, Elizabeth
- 127-138 Retail Environment, Self-Congruity, and Retail Patronage: An Integrative Model and a Research Agenda
by Sirgy, M. Joseph & Grewal, Dhruv & Mangleburg, Tamara
- 139-147 The Effects of Music in a Retail Setting on Real and Perceived Shopping Times
by Yalch, Richard F. & Spangenberg, Eric R.
- 149-156 Irritating Aspects of the Shopping Environment
by d'Astous, Alain
- 157-165 The Impact of Ambient Scent on Evaluation, Attention, and Memory for Familiar and Unfamiliar Brands
by Morrin, Maureen & Ratneshwar, S.
- 167-181 The Effect of Retail Store Environment on Retailer Performance
by Kumar, V. & Karande, Kiran