Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 375-386 The internet strategy of the Costa Rican Tourism Board
by Raventos, Pedro
- 387-390 Strategic decision-making at a steel manufacturer assisted by linear programming
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
- 391-393 Home Depot in Chile: Case study
by Bianchi, Constanza
- 394-395 Financial distress costs in Latin America: A case study
by Sanz, Luis J. & Ayca, Julio
2006, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 155-165 Perceptual determinants of nonprofit giving behavior
by Sargeant, Adrian & Ford, John B. & West, Douglas C.
- 166-175 The roles played by interorganizational contracts and justice in marketing channel relationships
by Brown, James R. & Cobb, Anthony T. & Lusch, Robert F.
- 176-185 The influence of internal and external firm factors on international product adaptation strategy and export performance: A three-country comparison
by Calantone, Roger J. & Kim, Daekwan & Schmidt, Jeffrey B. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 186-194 Process heuristics in organizational buying: Starting to fill a gap
by Barclay, Donald W. & Bunn, Michele D.
- 195-203 Multidimensional versus unidimensional measures in assessing national culture values: The Hofstede VSM 94 example
by Bearden, William O. & Money, R. Bruce & Nevins, Jennifer L.
- 204-213 The effect of working relationship quality on salesperson performance and job satisfaction: Adaptive selling behavior in Korean automobile sales representatives
by Park, Jeong Eun & Deitz, George D.
- 214-224 Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction
by Balabanis, George & Reynolds, Nina & Simintiras, Antonis
- 225-232 Designing teams for speedy product development: The moderating effect of technological complexity
by Carbonell, Pilar & Rodriguez, Ana I.
- 233-241 Individual values, Organizational Context, and self-perceptions of employee creativity: Evidence from Egyptian organizations
by Rice, Gillian
- 242-250 Customer orientation, conflict, and innovativeness in Japanese sales departments
by Matsuo, Makoto
- 251-258 The 'real thing': Branding authenticity in the luxury wine trade
by Beverland, Michael
- 259-267 Primary influences of environmental uncertainty on promotions budget allocation and performance: A cross-country study of retail advertisers
by Fam, Kim-Shyan & Yang, Zhilin
- 268-277 Divergence between informant and archival measures of the environment: Real differences, artifact, or perceptual error?
by Doty, D. Harold & Bhattacharya, Mousumi & Wheatley, Kathleen K. & Sutcliffe, Kathleen M.
- 278-287 The moderating effects of external monitors on the relationship between R&D spending and firm performance
by Le, Son Anh & Walters, Bruce & Kroll, Mark
- 288-294 Liability of foreignness and entry mode choice: Taiwanese firms in Europe
by Chen, Tain-Jy
- 295-303 Distressed firms and the secular deterioration in usefulness of accounting information
by Joseph, George & Lipka, Roland
2006, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-10 The effect of strategic complexity on marketing strategy and organizational performance
by Neill, Stern & Rose, Gregory M.
- 11-18 Consumer willingness to claim a price-matching refund: A look into the process
by Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Grewal, Dhruv
- 19-27 The influence of current firm performance on future SME alliance formation intentions: A six-country study
by Lohrke, Franz T. & Kreiser, Patrick M. & Weaver, K. Mark
- 28-36 Antecedents and consequence of Korean and Japanese new product advantage
by Nakata, Cheryl & Im, Subin & Park, Heungsoo & Ha, Young-Won
- 37-45 Does industry matter? Examining the role of industry structure and organizational learning in innovation and brand performance
by Weerawardena, Jay & O'Cass, Aron & Julian, Craig
- 46-53 The impact of perceived corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior
by Becker-Olsen, Karen L. & Cudmore, B. Andrew & Hill, Ronald Paul
- 54-61 How market orientation affects female service employees in Thailand
by Powpaka, Samart
- 62-72 Investigating the antecedents and outcomes of customer firm transaction cost savings in a supply chain relationship
by Bharadwaj, Neeraj & Matsuno, Ken
- 73-80 Active trust development of local senior managers in international subsidiaries
by Li, Julie Juan & Zheng Zhou, Kevin & Lam, Simon S.K. & Tse, David K.
- 81-89 Organizational learning, commitment, and joint value creation in interfirm relationships
by Wu, Fang & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 90-99 Are investment bankers good for acquisition premiums?
by Porrini, Patrizia
- 100-111 Initiating strategic planning
by Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel
- 112-120 An integrated model of risk and risk-reducing strategies
by Cho, Jinsook & Lee, Jinkook
- 121-129 Customer-induced uncertainty in predicting organizational design: Empirical evidence challenging the service versus manufacturing dichotomy
by Chowdhury, Sanjib & Miles, Grant
- 130-139 Is Guanxi (relationship) a bridge to knowledge transfer?
by Ramasamy, Bala & Goh, K.W. & Yeung, Matthew C.H.
- 140-147 Lessons learned from unsuccessful internationalization attempts: Examples of multinational retailers in Chile
by Bianchi, Constanza C. & Ostale, Enrique
- 148-151 What do we mean by "marketing" resources and competencies? A comment on Hooley, Greenley, Cadogan, and Fahey (JBR 2005)
by Gibbert, Michael & Golfetto, Francesca & Zerbini, Fabrizio
- 152-154 What is a marketing resource? A response to Gibbert, Golfetto and Zerbini
by Fahy, John & Hooley, Graham & Greenley, Gordon & Cadogan, John
2005, Volume 58, Issue 12
- 1623-1631 Sales force use of technology: antecedents to technology acceptance
by Robinson, Leroy Jr. & Marshall, Greg W. & Stamps, Miriam B.
- 1632-1642 Modeling the impact of internet atmospherics on surfer behavior
by Richard, Marie-Odile
- 1643-1651 Consumer derived utilitarian value and channel utilization in a multi-channel retail context
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Griffith, David A. & Weinberger, Marc G.
- 1652-1661 Balancing exploration and exploitation: The moderating role of competitive intensity
by Auh, Seigyoung & Menguc, Bulent
- 1662-1671 The dynamics of buyers' perceived costs during a relationship development process: an empirical assessment
by Claycomb, Cindy & Frankwick, Gary L.
- 1672-1680 Internationalization in retailing: modeling the pattern of foreign market entry
by Gripsrud, Geir & Benito, Gabriel R.G.
- 1681-1689 Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior
by Chiu, Hung-Chang & Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Li, Yu-Chuan & Lee, Monle
- 1690-1701 Consumers' moral philosophies: identifying the idealist and the relativist
by Dubinsky, Alan J. & Nataraajan, Rajan & Huang, Wen-Yeh
- 1702-1711 Tactical implementation and Murphy's law: factors affecting the severity of problems
by Porter, Thomas W. & Smith, Daniel C.
- 1712-1720 A few good women--on top management teams
by Krishnan, Hema A. & Park, Daewoo
- 1721-1729 Strategies and resources: Pathways to success?
by Finney, R. Zachary & Campbell, Noel D. & Powell, C. Michael
- 1730-1740 Expansion strategy of international hotel firms
by Chen, Jean Jinghan & Dimou, Irini
- 1741-1749 NAFTA effects and the level of development
by Hejazi, Walid & Safarian, A.E.
2005, Volume 58, Issue 11
- 1465-1473 Knowledge acquisition, cost savings, and strategic positioning: effects on Sino-American IJV performance
by Si, Steven X. & Bruton, Garry D.
- 1474-1482 Benchmarking marketing productivity using data envelopment analysis
by Donthu, Naveen & Hershberger, Edmund K. & Osmonbekov, Talai
- 1483-1494 Market orientation in a multiple stakeholder orientation context: implications for marketing capabilities and assets
by Greenley, Gordon E. & Hooley, Graham J. & Rudd, John M.
- 1495-1505 Entry modes of foreign direct investment in China: a multinomial logit approach
by Wei, Yingqi & Liu, Bo & Liu, Xiaming
- 1506-1515 Creating brand identity: a study of evaluation of new brand names
by Kohli, Chiranjeev S. & Harich, Katrin R. & Leuthesser, Lance
- 1516-1524 The impact of the number of scale points, dispositional factors, and the status quo decision heuristic on scale reliability and response accuracy
by Weathers, Danny & Sharma, Subhash & Niedrich, Ronald W.
- 1525-1533 Performance implications of strategic fit between alliance attributes and alliance forms
by Murray, Janet Y. & Kotabe, Masaaki
- 1534-1542 Exits and expectations: why disappointed franchisees leave
by Frazer, Lorelle & Winzar, Hume
- 1543-1551 The plurality of institutional embeddedness as a source of organizational attention differences
by Hung, Shih-Chang
- 1552-1561 The intention to use computerized reservation systems: the moderating effects of organizational support and supplier incentive
by Lee, Hae Young & Lee, Yong-Ki & Kwon, Dowan
- 1562-1572 The SERPVAL scale: a multi-item instrument for measuring service personal values
by Lages, Luis Filipe & Fernandes, Joana Cosme
- 1573-1580 Minority response to ethnically similar models in advertisements: an application of accommodation theory
by Karande, Kiran
- 1581-1582 Introduction to the special section on retailing research: things change, things stay the same
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Babin, Barry J.
- 1583-1589 It's beginning to smell (and sound) a lot like Christmas: the interactive effects of ambient scent and music in a retail setting
by Spangenberg, Eric R. & Grohmann, Bianca & Sprott, David E.
- 1590-1598 Lost in a mall, the effects of gender, familiarity with the shopping mall and the shopping values on shoppers' wayfinding processes
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire & Therrien, Karina
- 1599-1608 Consumers' decision-making process and their online shopping behavior: a clickstream analysis
by Senecal, Sylvain & Kalczynski, Pawel J. & Nantel, Jacques
- 1609-1621 Exploring the WOW in online-auction feedback
by Weinberg, Bruce D. & Davis, Lenita
2005, Volume 58, Issue 10
- 1299-1309 Modifying consumer search processes in enhanced on-line interfaces
by Mazursky, David & Vinitzky, Gideon
- 1310-1319 The effects of perceived technological incongruence on perceptions of fit between countries, products, and attributes
by Story, John W.
- 1320-1329 When are international managers a cost effective solution? The rationale of transaction cost economics applied to staffing decisions in MNCs
by Bonache Perez, Jaime & Pla-Barber, Jose
- 1330-1339 The effects of specific job satisfaction facets on customer perceptions of service quality: an employee-level analysis
by Snipes, Robin L. & Oswald, Sharon L. & LaTour, Michael & Armenakis, Achilles A.
- 1340-1352 Cultural determinants of customer- and learning-oriented value systems and their joint effects on firm performance
by Yilmaz, Cengiz & Alpkan, Lutfihak & Ergun, Ercan
- 1353-1361 Reporting goodwill: are the new accounting standards consistent with market valuations?
by Churyk, Natalie Tatiana
- 1362-1370 Market signals and relative preference: the moderating effects of conflicting information, decision focus, and need for cognition
by Chatterjee, Subimal & Kang, Yong Soon & Mishra, Debi Prasad
- 1371-1380 Self-perceived strategic network identity and its effects on market performance in alliance relationships
by Bonner, Joseph M. & Kim, Daekwan & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 1381-1390 The influence of purchase situation on buying center structure and involvement: a select meta-analysis of organizational buying behavior research
by Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Donthu, Naveen
- 1391-1396 An examination of the influences of store layout in online retailing
by Griffith, David A.
- 1397-1406 The brand attitude formation process of emotional and informational ads
by Yoo, Changjo & MacInnis, Deborah
- 1407-1408 Preface to La Londe 2003 special issue: communications and consumer behavior
by Laurent, Gilles & Zaichkowsky, Judy
- 1409-1418 Behavioral outcomes from online auctions: reserve price, reserve disclosure, and initial bidding influences in the decision process
by Walley, Matthew J.C. & Fortin, David R.
- 1419-1425 The role of affective expectations in memory for a service encounter
by Cowley, Elizabeth & Farrell, Colin & Edwardson, Michael
- 1426-1436 Distinguishing between feelings and emotions in understanding communication effects
by Hansen, Flemming
- 1437-1445 Emotions in consumer behavior: a hierarchical approach
by Laros, Fleur J.M. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M.
- 1446-1455 Four characters on the stage playing three games: performing arts consumption in Spain
by Lopez Sintas, Jordi & Garcia Alvarez, Ercilia
- 1456-1463 Researching cultural metaphors in action: metaphors of computing technology in contemporary U.S. life
by Denny, Rita M. & Sunderland, Patricia L.
- 1464-1464 Erratum to "Information technology-enhanced pricing strategies: Managerial and public policy implications" [J. Bus. Res. 2005; 58 (9); 1169-1177]
by Dixit, Ashutosh & Braunsberger, Karin & Zinkhan, George M. & Pan, Yue
2005, Volume 58, Issue 9
- 1155-1168 A preliminary test of Hunt's General Theory of Competition: using artificial adaptive agents to study complex and ill-defined environments
by Tay, Nicholas S.P. & Lusch, Robert F.
- 1169-1177 Information technology-enhanced pricing strategies: managerial and public policy implications
by Dixit, Ashutosh & Braunsberger, Karin & Zinkhan, George M. & Pan, Yue
- 1178-1185 Measuring business-to-business professional service quality and its consequences
by Woo, Ka-shing & Ennew, Christine T.
- 1186-1193 Newsgroup participants as opinion leaders and seekers in online and offline communication environments
by Tsang, Alex S.L. & Zhou, Nan
- 1194-1204 The role of knowledge embeddedness in the creation of synergies in strategic alliances
by Nielsen, Bo Bernhard
- 1205-1213 Understanding strategic responses to institutional pressures
by Clemens, Bruce W. & Douglas, Thomas J.
- 1214-1222 The moderating effect of goal-setting characteristics on the sales control systems-job performance relationship
by Fang, Eric & Evans, Kenneth R. & Zou, Shaoming
- 1223-1225 Inter-organisational research in the Nordic countries
by Chalmers, Anna Dubois & Gadde, Lars-Erik & Hulthen, Kajsa
- 1226-1239 The evolution of governance mechanisms and negotiation strategies in fixed-duration interfirm relationships
by Ness, Havard & Haugland, Sven A.
- 1240-1250 Building relationships for technological innovation
by Holmen, Elsebeth & Pedersen, Ann-Charlott & Torvatn, Tim
- 1251-1260 Information technology at IKEA: an "open sesame" solution or just another type of facility?
by Baraldi, Enrico & Waluszewski, Alexandra
- 1261-1273 Bridges over troubled water: suppliers as connective nodes in global supply networks
by Andersen, Poul Houman & Christensen, Poul Rind
- 1274-1284 Strategic business nets--their type and management
by Moller, Kristian & Rajala, Arto & Svahn, Senja
- 1285-1297 Using case methods in the study of contemporary business networks
by Halinen, Aino & Tornroos, Jan-Ake
2005, Volume 58, Issue 8
- 1009-1018 The role of commitment in foreign-Japanese relationships: mediating performance for foreign sellers in Japan
by Lohtia, Ritu & Bello, Daniel C. & Yamada, Teruhisa & Gilliland, David I.
- 1019-1029 A model of consumer web navigational behavior: conceptual development and application
by Richard, Marie-Odile & Chandra, Ramdas
- 1030-1039 Market share, profit margin, and marketing efficiency of early movers, bricks and clicks, and specialists in e-commerce
by Min, Sungwook & Wolfinbarger, Mary
- 1040-1048 The RELQUAL scale: a measure of relationship quality in export market ventures
by Lages, Carmen & Lages, Cristiana Raquel & Lages, Luis Filipe
- 1049-1058 Developing strategic orientation in China: antecedents and consequences of market and innovation orientations
by Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Gao, Gerald Yong & Yang, Zhilin & Zhou, Nan
- 1059-1067 The performance effect of computer-mediated communication and decentralized strategic decision making
by Juul Andersen, Torben
- 1068-1077 Building contemporary brands: a sponsorship-based strategy
by Cliffe, Simon J. & Motion, Judy
- 1078-1088 Institutional ownership and CEO compensation: a longitudinal examination
by Khan, Raihan & Dharwadkar, Ravi & Brandes, Pamela
- 1089-1099 Financial services consumption behavior across Hispanic American consumers
by Plath, D. Anthony & Stevenson, Thomas H.
- 1100-1109 Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina
by Zurawicki, Leon & Braidot, Nestor
- 1110-1111 Introduction to the special section on retailing research
by Babin, Barry J. & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 1112-1120 Recapturing store image in customer-based store equity: a construct conceptualization
by Hartman, Katherine B. & Spiro, Rosann L.
- 1121-1131 Modeling the selection of fast-food franchises among Japanese consumers
by Laroche, Michel & Takahashi, Ikuo & Kalamas, Maria & Teng, Lefa
- 1132-1145 Customer delight in a retail context: investigating delightful and terrible shopping experiences
by Arnold, Mark J. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E.
- 1146-1153 Perceived retail crowding and shopping satisfaction: the role of shopping values
by Eroglu, Sevgin A. & Machleit, Karen & Barr, Terri Feldman
2005, Volume 58, Issue 7
- 863-873 Marketing as an engine of business growth: a cross-functional perspective
by Wind, Yoram (Jerry)
- 874-882 An analysis of turnover among retail buyers
by DeConinck, James & Bachmann, Duane
- 883-892 Learning from experience in international alliances: antecedents and firm performance implications
by Emden, Zeynep & Yaprak, Attila & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 893-901 Organizational capacity for change and environmental performance: an empirical assessment of Bulgarian firms
by Judge, William Q. & Elenkov, Detelin
- 902-909 Are laterborns more innovative and nonconforming consumers than firstborns? A Darwinian perspective
by Saad, Gad & Gill, Tripat & Nataraajan, Rajan
- 910-918 An analysis of federal mail and wire fraud cases related to marketing
by Neese, William T. & Ferrell, Linda & Ferrell, O. C.
- 919-925 The effects of work-family conflict and family-work conflict on nonattendance behaviors
by Boyar, Scott L. & Maertz, Carl Jr. & Pearson, Allison W.
- 926-934 Outside board monitoring and the economic outcomes of acquisitions: a test of the substitution hypothesis
by Desai, Ashay & Kroll, Mark & Wright, Peter
- 935-943 A simulation study to investigate the use of cutoff values for assessing model fit in covariance structure models
by Sharma, Subhash & Mukherjee, Soumen & Kumar, Ajith & Dillon, William R.
- 944-945 Cross-functional cases in management education
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Dickson, Peter
- 946-954 Specialist or generalist: Views from academia and industry
by Schelfhaudt, Kristin & Crittenden, Victoria L.
- 955-959 Cross-functional education: the need for case development
by Crittenden, Victoria L.
- 960-966 A social learning theory of cross-functional case education
by Crittenden, William F.
- 967-980 Analog Devices, Inc
by Taggart, Robert & Corsini, Louis
- 981-988 Halsey-Evans--Relocation of operations
by Manzon, Gil Jr & College, Boston
- 989-994 The nose knows: new product development at Yankee Candle Company
by Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 995-998 The United States launch of the Sony PlayStation2
by Leach Waters, Cathy
- 999-1002 Growing pains for Alcas Corporation
by Schelfhaudt, Kristin & Crittenden, Victoria
- 1003-1005 Cisco's first glitch
by Niece, Jennifer Gregorski
- 1006-1008 Good options, bad stock
by Manzon, Gil Jr.
2005, Volume 58, Issue 6
- 705-714 A meta-analysis of the relationship between organizational commitment and salesperson job performance: 25 years of research
by Jaramillo, Fernando & Mulki, Jay Prakash & Marshall, Greg W.
- 715-725 Organizational learning capability: a proposal of measurement
by Jerez-Gomez, Pilar & Cespedes-Lorente, Jose & Valle-Cabrera, Ramon
- 726-735 The entrepreneur's business model: toward a unified perspective
by Morris, Michael & Schindehutte, Minet & Allen, Jeffrey
- 736-745 Equity control and the survival of international joint ventures: a contingency approach
by Lu, Jane W. & Hebert, Louis
- 746-757 The role of routines in reducing pervasive uncertainty
by Becker, Markus C. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 758-765 Relationships among geographic dispersion, team processes, and effectiveness in software development work teams
by Cramton, Catherine Durnell & Webber, Sheila Simsarian
- 766-776 Earnings management, surplus free cash flow, and external monitoring
by Chung, Richard & Firth, Michael & Kim, Jeong-Bon
- 777-786 Examining the dynamics of consumer expectations in a Chinese context
by Tam, Jackie L. M.
- 787-796 Explanations from the marketing/human resources dyad for marketing strategy implementation effectiveness in service firms
by Chimhanzi, Jacqueline & Morgan, Robert E.
- 797-805 The nonprofit marketing landscape: guest editors' introduction to a special section
by Bennett, Roger & Sargeant, Adrian
- 806-818 Relationship marketing in the not-for-profit sector: an extension and application of the commitment-trust theory
by MacMillan, Keith & Money, Kevin & Money, Arthur & Downing, Steve
- 819-828 Charity retailers in competition for merchandise: examining how consumers dispose of used goods
by Hibbert, Sally A. & Horne, Suzanne & Tagg, Stephen
- 829-840 Measuring nonprofit marketing strategy performance: the case of museum stores
by Mottner, Sandra & Ford, John B.
- 841-853 Developing and validating a multidimensional nonprofit brand orientation scale
by Ewing, Michael T. & Napoli, Julie
- 854-862 The relationship between market-oriented activities and market-oriented culture: implications for the development of market orientation in nonprofit service organizations
by Gainer, Brenda & Padanyi, Paulette
2005, Volume 58, Issue 5
- 553-558 Explaining consumer acceptance of handheld Internet devices
by Bruner, Gordon II & Kumar, Anand
- 559-568 Examining customer value perceptions of organizational buyers when sourcing from multiple vendors
by Liu, Annie H. & Leach, Mark P. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L.
- 569-575 Teen internet mavens: influence in family decision making
by Belch, Michael A. & Krentler, Kathleen A. & Willis-Flurry, Laura A.
- 576-583 Mall atmospherics: the interaction effects of the mall environment on shopping behavior
by Michon, Richard & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Turley, L. W.
- 584-592 Motivating salesperson customer orientation: insights from the job characteristics model
by Thakor, Mrugank V. & Joshi, Ashwin W.
- 593-601 Children's influence in purchase decisions: a social power theory approach
by Flurry, L. A. & Burns, Alvin C.
- 602-610 A field study comparing online and offline data collection methods for identifying product attribute preferences using conjoint analysis
by Sethuraman, Raj & Kerin, Roger A. & Cron, William L.
- 611-618 Progress and promise: the last decade of international marketing research
by Nakata, Cheryl & Huang, Yili
- 619-628 Instrumental and interpersonal determinants of relationship satisfaction and commitment in industrial markets
by Abdul-Muhmin, Alhassan G.
- 629-635 Threats to international operations: dealing with political risk at the firm level
by Keillor, Bruce D. & Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Owens, Deborah
- 636-643 What matters about internationalization: a market-based assessment
by Christophe, Stephen E. & Lee, Hun
- 644-652 Changing tastes: the adoption of new food choices in post-reform China
by Veeck, Ann & Burns, Alvin C.
- 653-654 Comments on the special section resulting from the 2002 SMA retail symposium
by Babin, Barry & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Robiceaux, Robert
- 655-663 Evaluating the nature of hassles and uplifts in the retail shopping context
by Machleit, Karen A. & Meyer, Tracy & Eroglu, Sevgin A.
- 664-673 How emotions mediate the effects of perceived justice on loyalty in service recovery situations: an empirical study
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Slusarczyk, Witold
- 674-686 Effects of coupons on brand categorization and choice of fast foods in China
by Laroche, Michel & Kalamas, Maria & Huang, Qinchao
- 687-695 Location strategies of broad-line retailers: an empirical investigation
by Karande, Kiran & Lombard, John R
- 696-704 Towards a confirmatory model of retail strategy types: an empirical test of miles and snow
by Moore, Marguerite
2005, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 397-405 Reducing buyer decision-making uncertainty in organizational purchasing: can supplier trust, commitment, and dependence help?
by Gao, Tao & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Bird, Monroe M.
- 406-413 The dynamics of voter behavior and influence processes in electoral markets: a consumer behavior perspective
by O'Cass, Aron & Pecotich, Anthony
- 414-422 How can a shareholder value approach improve marketing's strategic influence?
by Lukas, Bryan A. & Whitwell, Gregory J. & Doyle, Peter
- 423-429 Cause-brand alliances: does the cause help the brand or does the brand help the cause?
by Lafferty, Barbara A. & Goldsmith, Ronald E.
- 430-438 Challenges of the "green imperative": a natural resource-based approach to the environmental orientation-business performance relationship
by Menguc, Bulent & Ozanne, Lucie K.
- 439-445 Relationship outcomes of perceived ethical sales behavior: the customer's perspective
by Roman, Sergio & Ruiz, Salvador
- 446-456 Effects of quality management and marketing on organizational performance
by Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T. C. Edwin
- 457-466 Spatial competitive interaction of retail store formats: modeling proposal and empirical results
by Gonzalez-Benito, Oscar
- 467-476 An examination of the relationship between research productivity in prestigious business journals and popular press business school rankings
by Siemens, Jennifer Christie & Burton, Scot & Jensen, Thomas & Mendoza, Norma A.
- 477-482 Attitude and affect: new frontiers of research in the 21st century
by Malhotra, Naresh K.
- 483-493 An integrated model of attitude and affect: Theoretical foundation and an empirical investigation
by Agarwal, James & Malhotra, Naresh K.
- 494-499 A place for emotion in attitude models
by Allen, Chris T. & Machleit, Karen A. & Kleine, Susan Schultz & Notani, Arti Sahni
- 500-507 Cognitive and affective trust in service relationships
by Johnson, Devon & Grayson, Kent
- 508-517 Ab components' impact on brand preference
by Grimm, Pamela E.
- 518-525 Situational influences on consumers' attitudes and behavior
by Foxall, Gordon R. & Yani-de-Soriano, M. Mirella
- 526-532 An empirical investigation of Web site characteristics, consumer emotional states and on-line shopping behaviors
by Mummalaneni, Venkatapparao
- 533-542 Emotional intensity as a function of psychological distance and cultural orientation
by Wong, Nancy Y. & Bagozzi, Richard P.
- 543-551 The Promotion Affect Scale: Defining the Affective Dimensions of Promotion
by Honea, Heather & Dahl, Darren W.
2005, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 241-249 The effects of control, trust, and justice on salesperson turnover
by Brashear, Thomas G. & Manolis, Chris & Brooks, Charles M.
- 250-259 Reassessing the pleasures of store shopping
by Cox, Anthony D. & Cox, Dena & Anderson, Ronald D.
- 260-267 Prospective respondent integrity behavior in replying to direct mail questionnaires: a contributor in overestimating nonresponse rates
by Braunsberger, Karin & Gates, Roger & Ortinau, David J.
- 268-276 Corporate sponsorship of a cause: the role of identification in purchase intent
by Cornwell, T. Bettina & Coote, Leonard V.
- 277-284 Entrepreneurial firms in the context of China's transition economy: an integrative framework and empirical examination
by Luo, Xueming & Zhou, Lianxi & Liu, Sandra S.
- 285-292 Information-processing demands and the multinational enterprise: a comparison of foreign and domestic earnings estimates
by Tihanyi, Laszlo & Thomas, Wayne B.
- 293-300 The response of real estate investment trust returns to macroeconomic shocks
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Payne, James E.
- 301-311 Determining the quality of conjoint analysis results using violation of a priori signs
by Mishra, Sanjay & Umesh, U. N.
- 312-320 Determinants of signaling by banks through loan loss provisions
by Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Lobo, Gerald J. & Yang, Dong-Hoon
- 321-329 Changes in college student composition and implications for marketing education: revisiting predictors of academic success
by Nonis, Sarath A. & Hudson, Gail I. & Philhours, Melodie J. & Teng, Joe K.
- 330-337 Trust as sensemaking: the microdynamics of trust in interfirm alliances
by Adobor, Henry
- 339-340 Introduction to the special issue on marketing communications and consumer behavior
by Evrard, Yves & Hoyer, Wayne D. & Strazzieri, Alain
- 341-347 The evolution of qualitative research in consumer behavior
by Levy, Sidney J.