Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2005, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 348-353 Response construction in consumer behavior research
by Peterson, Robert A.
- 354-360 Advertising repetition and quality perception
by Moorthy, Sridhar & Hawkins, Scott A.
- 361-368 Enhancing or disrupting guilt: the role of ad credibility and perceived manipulative intent
by Cotte, June & Coulter, Robin A. & Moore, Melissa
- 369-376 Purchase occasion influence on the role of music in advertising
by Alpert, Mark I. & Alpert, Judy I. & Maltz, Elliot N.
- 377-386 Separate and joint effects of medium type on consumer responses: a comparison of television, print, and the Internet
by Dijkstra, Majorie & Buijtels, Heidi E. J. J. M. & van Raaij, W. Fred
- 387-396 Interactivity and vividness effects on social presence and involvement with a web-based advertisement
by Fortin, David R. & Dholakia, Ruby Roy
2005, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 115-125 Subordinate-manager gender combination and perceived leadership style influence on emotions, self-esteem and organizational commitment
by McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Anderson, Ronald D.
- 126-140 Trust and commitment influences on customer retention: insights from business-to-business services
by Gounaris, Spiros P.
- 141-150 Stressors and job outcomes in sales: a triphasic model versus a linear-quadratic-interactive model
by Bhuian, Shahid N. & Menguc, Bulent & Borsboom, Rene
- 151-159 A study of organizational citizenship behaviors in a retail setting
by Ackfeldt, Anna-Lena & Coote, Leonard V.
- 160-167 Predictors of self-efficacy for cognitive ability employment testing
by Maertz, Carl Jr. & Bauer, Talya N. & Mosley, Donald Jr. & Posthuma, Richard A. & Campion, Michael A.
- 168-172 Business-to-business relationship architecture and networks among Australia, New Zealand, and Asian firms: introduction to the special issue
by Liesch, Peter W. & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 173-184 Relational competency's role in Southeast Asia business partnerships
by Phan, Michel C. T. & Styles, Chris W. & Patterson, Paul G.
- 185-194 Relationship marketing orientation: scale development and cross-cultural validation
by Sin, Leo Y. M. & Tse, Alan C. B. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Chow, Raymond P. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Lau, Lorett B. Y.
- 195-204 Positive and negative consequences of a relationship manager strategy: New Zealand banks and their small business customers
by Colgate, Mark & Lang, Bodo
- 205-213 Network perspectives on interfirm conflict: reassessing a critical case in international business
by Welch, Catherine & Wilkinson, Ian
- 214-222 A collaborative interest model of relational coordination and empirical results
by Medlin, Christopher J. & Aurifeille, Jacques-Marie & Quester, Pascale G.
- 223-231 Cooperation by design: structure and cooperation in interorganizational networks
by Williams, Trevor
- 232-240 Competitive advantage in public-sector organizations: explaining the public good/sustainable competitive advantage paradox
by Matthews, Judy & Shulman, Arthur D.
2005, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-8 A conceptual and empirical comparison of three market orientation scales
by Matsuno, Ken & Mentzer, John T. & Rentz, Joseph O.
- 9-17 Just entrepreneurial enough: the moderating effect of entrepreneurship on the relationship between market orientation and performance
by Bhuian, Shahid N. & Menguc, Bulent & Bell, Simon J.
- 18-27 The performance impact of marketing resources
by Hooley, Graham J. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Cadogan, John W. & Fahy, John
- 28-36 Assessing advertising media spending inefficiencies in generating sales
by Luo, Xueming & Donthu, Naveen
- 37-44 Modeling privatization as a firm strategy in transition economies
by Li, Shaomin & Ouyang, Ming & Zhou, Dongsheng
- 45-61 Customer value and autoethnography: subjective personal introspection and the meanings of a photograph collection
by Holbrook, Morris B.
- 62-69 On the sociocognitive dynamics between categories and product models in mature markets
by Rosa, Jose Antonio & Judson, Kimberly M. & Porac, Joseph F.
- 70-71 Cross-cultural consumer and business research: an introduction to the special section
by Witkowski, Terrence H.
- 72-78 A procedure for eliminating additive bias from cross-cultural survey data
by Scholderer, Joachim & Grunert, Klaus G. & Brunso, Karen
- 79-88 Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their Web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation
by Brengman, Malaika & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert & Smith, Scott M. & Swinyard, William R.
- 89-95 Exploring cross-cultural ambivalence: a netnography of intercultural wedding message boards
by Nelson, Michelle R. & Otnes, Cele C.
- 96-102 Is collectivism a liability? The impact of culture on organizational trust and customer orientation: a seven-nation study
by Huff, Lenard & Kelley, Lane
- 103-106 Country-of-origin image: measurement and cross-national testing
by Pereira, Arun & Hsu, Chin-Chun & Kundu, Sumit K.
- 107-110 The effects of country characteristics, cultural similarity and adoption timing on the diffusion of wireless communications
by Sundqvist, Sanna & Frank, Lauri & Puumalainen, Kaisu
- 111-113 Self-selection or socialization of public- and private-sector managers?: A cross-cultural values analysis
by Becker, Boris W. & Connor, Patrick E.
2004, Volume 57, Issue 12
- 1307-1325 Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks
by Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Uncles, Mark D. & Goodhardt, Gerald J.
- 1326-1328 Commentary on "Understanding Brand Performance Measures: Using Dirichlet Benchmarks"
by Kannan, P. K.
- 1329-1330 Reply to commentary on "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks"
by Uncles, Mark D. & Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Goodhardt, Gerald J.
- 1331-1340 A strategy implementation perspective of market orientation
by Homburg, Christian & Krohmer, Harley & Workman, John Jr.
- 1341-1351 Determinants of capital structure of Chinese-listed companies
by Chen, Jean J.
- 1352-1360 Segmenting consumers based on the benefits and risks of Internet shopping
by Bhatnagar, Amit & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 1361-1369 Centralization of franchising networks: evidence from the Austrian franchise sector
by Windsperger, Josef
- 1370-1377 A study of organizational image resulting from international joint ventures in transitional economies
by Si, Steven X. & Hitt, Michael A.
- 1378-1390 Dynamics of the strategic group membership-performance linkage in rapidly changing environments
by Zuniga-Vicente, Jose Angel & de la Fuente-Sabate, Juan Manuel & Suarez Gonzalez, Isabel
- 1391-1396 Mobility and markets: emerging outlines of m-commerce
by Dholakia, Ruby Roy & Dholakia, Nikhilesh
- 1397-1401 National lead markets and the design competition for 3G network applications
by Lehrer, Mark
- 1402-1408 Development perspectives, firm strategies and applications in mobile commerce
by Buellingen, Franz & Woerter, Martin
- 1409-1415 Needs versus technology--the challenge to design third-generation mobile applications
by Gerstheimer, Oliver & Lupp, Christian
- 1416-1422 Situation-dependent services--a challenge for mobile network operators
by Figge, Stefan
- 1423-1430 Understanding m-commerce payment systems through the analytic hierarchy process
by Chou, Yuntsai & Lee, Chiwei & Chung, Jianru
- 1431-1437 Internet payments in Germany: a classificatory framework and empirical evidence
by Stroborn, Karsten & Heitmann, Annika & Leibold, Kay & Frank, Gerda
2004, Volume 57, Issue 11
- 1209-1210 Introduction: special issue on examining marketing's unintended consequences
by Fry, Marie-Louise & Polonsky, Michael
- 1211-1221 The antitrust implications of relationship marketing
by Fontenot, Renee J. & Hyman, Michael R.
- 1222-1230 Morality and the consequences of marketing action
by Desmond, John & Crane, Andrew
- 1231-1238 Moderating unintended pollution: the role of sustainable product design
by Fuller, Donald A. & Ottman, Jacquelyn A.
- 1239-1249 Repercussions of promoting an ideology of consumption: consumer misbehavior
by Fullerton, R. A. & Punj, G.
- 1250-1257 Tobacco promotion restrictions: ironies and unintended consequences
by Hoek, Janet
- 1258-1264 New product quality: intended and unintended consequences of new product development speed
by Lukas, Bryan A. & Menon, Ajay
- 1265-1275 In pursuit of short-term goals: anticipating the unintended consequences of using special incentives to motivate the sales force
by Murphy, William H.
- 1276-1285 The three rules of crossing over from gay media to mainstream media advertising: lesbians, lesbians, lesbians
by Oakenfull, Gillian & Greenlee, Timothy
- 1286-1294 Beyond the frills of relationship marketing
by O'Malley, Lisa & Prothero, Andrea
- 1295-1302 Interconnectivity in diffusion of innovations and market competition
by Redmond, William H.
- 1303-1306 Examining the unintended consequences of marketing
by Fry, Marie-Louise & Polonsky, Michael Jay
2004, Volume 57, Issue 10
- 1067-1073 Attribute beliefs and spending as antecedents to shopping value
by Stoel, Leslie & Wickliffe, Vanessa & Lee, Kyu Hye
- 1074-1084 New service development through the lens of organisational learning: evidence from longitudinal case studies
by Stevens, Eric & Dimitriadis, Sergios
- 1085-1091 Sales-distribution interfunctional climate and relationship effectiveness
by Kahn, Kenneth B. & Reizenstein, Richard C. & Rentz, Joseph O.
- 1092-1097 The robustness of hierarchical Bayes conjoint analysis under alternative measurement scales
by Park, Chan Su
- 1098-1107 The relationship among national institutional structures, economic factors, and domestic entrepreneurial activity: a multicountry study
by Spencer, Jennifer W. & Gomez, Carolina
- 1108-1115 The effects of performance and team cohesion on attribution: a longitudinal simulation
by Michalisin, Michael D. & Karau, Steven J. & Tangpong, Charnchai
- 1116-1125 Using neural networks for forecasting volatility of S&P 500 Index futures prices
by Hamid, Shaikh A. & Iqbal, Zahid
- 1126-1134 A hostage theory of joint ventures: why do Japanese investors choose partial over full acquisitions to enter the United States?
by Chen, Shih-Fen S. & Hennart, Jean-Francois
- 1135-1144 The effect of institutional and strategic forces on management style in subsidiaries of U.S. MNCs in Mexico
by Gomez, Carolina & Werner, Steve
- 1145-1152 The emergence of private ownership in China
by Li, Shaomin & Vertinsky, Ilan & Zhou, Dongsheng
- 1153-1154 Shoppers' inference: Selected papers from the third retail seminar of the SMA
by Chebat, Jean Charles
- 1155-1163 Buyer reactions to ethical beliefs in the retail environment
by Babin, Barry J. & Griffin, Mitch & Boles, James S.
- 1164-1176 The effects of appropriateness of service contact personnel dress on customer expectations of service quality and purchase intention: The moderating influences of involvement and gender
by Shao, Chris Y. & Baker, Julie A. & Wagner, Judy
- 1177-1188 Who controls the purse strings: A study of consumers' and retail buyers' reactions in an America's FTA environment
by Heslop, Louise A. & Papadopoulos, Nicolas & Dowdles, Melissa & Wall, Marjorie & Compeau, Deborah
- 1189-1198 Who buys American alligator?: Predicting purchase intention of a controversial product
by Xu, Yingjiao & Summers, Teresa A. & Belleau, Bonnie D.
- 1199-1208 Flow and Internet shopping behavior: A conceptual model and research propositions
by Smith, Donnavieve N. & Sivakumar, K.
2004, Volume 57, Issue 9
- 923-932 Revising the structural framework for marketing management
by Hyman, Michael R.
- 933-941 Price discounts or coupon promotions: does it matter?
by Kumar, V. & Madan, Vibhas & Srinivasan, Srini S.
- 942-950 Interorganizational task and emotional conflict with international channels of distribution
by Rose, Gregory M. & Shoham, Aviv
- 951-956 Effectiveness of horizontal strategic alliances in technologically uncertain environments: are trust and commitment enough?
by Perry, Monica L. & Sengupta, Sanjit & Krapfel, Robert
- 957-963 The role of culture in the perception of service recovery
by Wong, Nancy Y.
- 964-975 Managerial discretion and corporate commitment to the natural environment
by Aragon-Correa, Juan Alberto & Matias-Reche, Fernando & Senise-Barrio, Maria Eugenia
- 976-983 The role of institutional ownership in the market for auditing services: an empirical investigation
by Kane, Gregory D. & Velury, Uma
- 984-989 A stakeholder-integrated approach to health care management
by Zinkhan, George M. & Balazs, Anne L.
- 990-999 Antecedents and consequences of trust in a service provider: The case of primary care physicians
by Leisen, Birgit & Hyman, Michael R.
- 1000-1011 Just what the doctor ordered: The role of information sensitivity and trust in reducing medical information privacy concern
by Rohm, Andrew J. & Milne, George R.
- 1012-1020 Marketization and the delivery of UK health services: Three case studies
by Zolkiewski, Judy
- 1021-1025 Hospital web sites: Promise and progress
by Gruca, Thomas S. & Wakefield, Douglas S.
- 1026-1032 Using stated preference discrete choice modeling to evaluate health care programs
by Hall, Jane & Viney, Rosalie & Haas, Marion & Louviere, Jordan
- 1033-1041 Preferences in health care service and treatment: A generational perspective
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Schewe, Charles D. & Kuhr, Michelle
- 1042-1053 Relationship of professionalism, rewards, market orientation and job satisfaction among medical professionals: The case of Certified Nurse-Midwives
by Hampton, Gerald M. & Hampton, Dorothee L.
- 1054-1065 Toward understanding consumers' role in medical decisions for emerging treatments: Issues, framework and hypotheses
by Singh, Jagdip & Cuttler, Leona & Silvers, J. B.
2004, Volume 57, Issue 8
- 805-812 Salesperson creative performance: conceptualization, measurement, and nomological validity
by Wang, Guangping & Netemeyer, Richard G.
- 813-820 Manifestations and measurement of asymmetric brand competition
by Sivakumar, K.
- 821-828 Asymmetric competitive reactions: likelihood and their determinants in retail gasoline markets
by Shin, Changhoon
- 829-833 An advertising model for hierarchically structured markets: application to the automobile industry
by Kim, Oknam & Hahn, Minhi
- 834-843 Dynamics in consumer response to product unavailability: do stock-out reactions signal response to permanent assortment reductions?
by Campo, Katia & Gijsbrechts, Els & Nisol, Patricia
- 844-853 The effect of horizontal alliances on firm productivity and profitability: evidence from the global airline industry
by Oum, Tae H. & Park, Jong-Hun & Kim, Kwangsoo & Yu, Chunyan
- 854-863 Supplier fairness as a mediating factor in the supplier performance-reseller satisfaction relationship
by Yilmaz, Cengiz & Sezen, Bulent & Kabadayi, Ebru Tumer
- 864-872 Measuring cultural adaptation on the Web: a content analytic study of U.S. and Japanese Web sites
by Singh, Nitish & Matsuo, Hisako
- 873-880 Font appropriateness and brand choice
by Doyle, John R. & Bottomley, Paul A.
- 881-882 Introduction to the special section: Influence of culture on services
by Laroche, Michel
- 883-892 Cross-cultural mall shopping values and habitats: A comparison between English- and French-speaking Canadians
by Michon, Richard & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 893-900 A cross-cultural investigation of the materialism construct: Assessing the Richins and Dawson's materialism scale in Denmark, France and Russia
by Griffin, Mitch & Babin, Barry J. & Christensen, Finn
- 901-912 Cross-cultural invariance of measures of satisfaction and service quality
by Ueltschy, Linda C. & Laroche, Michel & Tamilia, Robert D. & Yannopoulos, Peter
- 913-921 The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study
by Choi, Kui-Son & Cho, Woo-Hyun & Lee, Sunhee & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon
2004, Volume 57, Issue 7
- 681-684 The Internet's impact on marketing: Introduction to the JBR special issue on "Marketing on the web--behavioral, strategy and practices and public policy"
by Biswas, Abhijit & Krishnan, Ram
- 685-695 E-tailers versus retailers: Which factors determine consumer preferences
by Keen, Cherie & Wetzels, Martin & de Ruyter, Ko & Feinberg, Richard
- 696-702 Web-based marketing: The coming revolution in marketing thought and strategy
by Sharma, Arun & Sheth, Jagdish N.
- 703-713 Internet retailing: enablers, limiters and market consequences
by Grewal, Dhruv & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Levy, Michael
- 714-723 Interfirm alliances in online retailing
by Chatterjee, Patrali
- 724-733 Economics of information in the Web economy: Towards a new theory?
by Biswas, Dipayan
- 734-747 Oh, what a tangled web we weave: The state of privacy protection in the information economy and recommendations for governance
by Langenderfer, Jeff & Cook, Don Lloyd
- 748-757 A typology of online shoppers based on shopping motivations
by Rohm, Andrew J. & Swaminathan, Vanitha
- 758-767 A latent class segmentation analysis of e-shoppers
by Bhatnagar, Amit & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 768-775 Gender differences in the perceived risk of buying online and the effects of receiving a site recommendation
by Garbarino, Ellen & Strahilevitz, Michal
- 776-786 Hotlists and Web browsing behavior--an empirical investigation
by Thakor, Mrugank V. & Borsuk, Wendy & Kalamas, Maria
- 787-794 Website design: Viewing the web as a cognitive landscape
by Rosen, Deborah E. & Purinton, Elizabeth
- 795-803 Navigational web atmospherics: Explaining the influence of restrictive navigation cues
by Dailey, Lynn
2004, Volume 57, Issue 6
- 565-574 Slack resources and firm performance: a meta-analysis
by Daniel, Francis & Lohrke, Franz T. & Fornaciari, Charles J. & Turner, R. Jr.
- 575-582 The complexity of consumers' cognitive structures and its relevance to consumer behavior
by Zinkhan, George M. & Braunsberger, Karin
- 583-590 Leveraging the advantage of early entry: proprietary technologies versus cost leadership
by Coeurderoy, Regis & Durand, Rodolphe
- 591-600 Implications of pricing strategy-venture strategy congruence: an application using optimal models in an international context
by Myers, Matthew B.
- 601-609 A marketing-finance approach towards industrial channel contract relationships: a model and application
by Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 610-619 Knowledge acquisition, knowledge loss, and satisfaction in high technology alliances
by Norman, Patricia M.
- 620-632 An exploratory study on accounting for quality management in China
by Lin, Z. Jun & Johnson, Stev
- 633-634 Introduction to the special issue on marketing communications and consumer behavior (selected papers from the 2001 La Londe seminar)
by Derbaix, Christian & Kahle, Lynn R. & Merunka, Dwight & Strazzieri, Alain
- 635-640 The role of brand/cause fit in the effectiveness of cause-related marketing campaigns
by Pracejus, John W. & Olsen, G. Douglas
- 641-646 Recognition confidence, recognition accuracy and choice
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 647-656 Emotion and reason in persuasion: Applying the ARI model and the CASC Scale
by Buck, Ross & Anderson, Erika & Chaudhuri, Arjun & Ray, Ipshita
- 657-664 The impact of cognitive and/or affective processing styles on consumer response to advertising appeals
by Ruiz, Salvador & Sicilia, Maria
- 665-670 Closing the gap between values and behavior--a means-end theory of lifestyle
by Brunso, Karen & Scholderer, Joachim & Grunert, Klaus G.
- 671-677 Consumer innovativeness: Concepts and measurements
by Roehrich, Gilles
- 678-679 Review of Collins, Jim, Good to Great: New York: HarperCollins Publishers, Inc., 2001; 300 pages with appendices and index; $27.50; ISBN 0-06-662099-6
by Rohm, Andrew J.
- 679-680 Driving Customer Equity: How Customer Lifetime Value is Reshaping Corporate Strategy: By Roland T. Rust, Valarie A. Zeithaml, and Katherine N. Lemon, The Free Press, New York, 2000, 292 pages, US$28.00
by Moore, Melissa
2004, Volume 57, Issue 5
- 459-461 Success factors, competitive advantage and competence development
by Grunert, Klaus G. & Hildebrandt, Lutz
- 462-477 On explaining performance differentials: Marketing and the managerial theory of the firm
by Stoelhorst, J. W. & van Raaij, Erik M.
- 478-483 The PIMS program of strategy research: A retrospective appraisal
by Buzzell, Robert D.
- 484-494 Uncertainty, flexibility, and sustained competitive advantage
by Dreyer, Bent & Gronhaug, Kjell
- 495-506 How does adaptability drive firm innovativeness?
by Tuominen, Matti & Rajala, Arto & Moller, Kristian
- 507-517 Unobservable effects in structural models of business performance
by Annacker, Dirk & Hildebrandt, Lutz
- 518-532 Understanding competence-based management: Identifying and managing five modes of competence
by Sanchez, Ron
- 533-547 Identifying the determinants of value creation in the market: A competence-based approach
by Harmsen, Hanne & Jensen, Bjarne
- 548-556 The impact of a company's business strategy on its technological competence, network competence and innovation success
by Ritter, Thomas & Gemunden, Hans Georg
- 557-563 Personnel policy and profit
by Bingley, Paul & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels
2004, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 321-328 Countering the trend towards careerist orientation in the age of downsizing: Test of a social exchange model
by Aryee, Samuel & Chen, Zhen Xiong
- 329-337 Attainment of competitive advantage by the exporter-importer dyad: The role of export offering and import objectives
by Chryssochoidis, George & Theoharakis, Vasilis
- 338-346 Issue contingencies and marketers' recognition of ethical issues, ethical judgments and behavioral intentions
by Barnett, Tim & Valentine, Sean
- 347-350 Prepaid monetary incentive effects on mail survey response
by Jobber, David & Saunders, John & Mitchell, Vince-Wayne
- 351-360 Dynamic innovation strategies and stable networks in the construction industry: Implanting solar energy projects in the Sydney Olympic Village
by Andersen, Poul Houman & Cook, Nicole & Marceau, Jane
- 361-371 Investors' resource commitments and information reporting systems: control in international joint ventures
by Yan, Yanni & Child, John
- 372-373 Special issue on European research in service marketing
by Lemmink, Jos G. A. M. & Botschen, Gunther & Lings, Ian N.
- 374-391 Learning during the new financial service innovation process: Antecedents and performance effects
by Blazevic, Vera & Lievens, Annouk
- 392-404 Blueprinting the service company: Managing service processes efficiently
by Flie[ss], Sabine & Kleinaltenkamp, Michael
- 405-413 Internal market orientation: Construct and consequences
by Lings, Ian N.
- 414-423 Service productivity: Towards a conceptualization of the transformation of inputs into economic results in services
by Gronroos, Christian & Ojasalo, Katri
- 424-436 Cooperating for service excellence in multichannel service systems: An empirical assessment
by Wiertz, Caroline & de Ruyter, Ko & Keen, Cherie & Streukens, Sandra
- 437-444 An empirical assessment of the influence of customer emotions and contact employee performance on encounter and relationship satisfaction
by van Dolen, Willemijn & de Ruyter, Ko & Lemmink, Jos
- 445-455 Beyond valence in customer dissatisfaction: A review and new findings on behavioral responses to regret and disappointment in failed services
by Zeelenberg, Marcel & Pieters, Rik
- 456-458 An agenda for research into services management: Afterword to the special edition on European research in service marketing
by Lings, Ian & Lemmink, Jos & Botschen, Gunther
2004, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 225-231 Incorporating organizational justice, role states, pay satisfaction and supervisor satisfaction in a model of turnover intentions
by DeConinck, James B. & Stilwell, C. Dean
- 232-240 Human resource outsourcing and organizational performance in manufacturing firms
by Gilley, K. Matthew & Greer, Charles R. & Rasheed, Abdul A.
- 241-248 Formal and informal management control combinations in sales organizations: The impact on salesperson consequences
by Cravens, David W. & Lassk, Felicia G. & Low, George S. & Marshall, Greg W. & Moncrief, William C.
- 249-255 Differentiating goods and services retailing using form and possession utilities
by Winsor, Robert D. & Sheth, Jagdish N. & Manolis, Chris
- 256-265 The impact of country-of-origin cues on consumer perceptions of product quality: A binational test of the decomposed country-of-origin construct
by Insch, Gary S. & McBride, J. Brad
- 266-267 Theory and research on marketing in Japan: An introduction
by Takahashi, Ikuo
- 268-276 Consumption and marketing in Japan
by Shimizu, Takeshi
- 277-283 The effects of advertising on retail price competition under vertical restraint: A Japanese case
by Chen, Miao-Ling
- 284-290 Changes in the competition structure in Japan: Their effect on price competition
by Kondo, Hiroyuki
- 291-296 Japanese managerial behavior in strategic planning: Case analyses in global business contexts
by Kosaka, Hiroshi
- 297-305 Word-of-mouth promotion and switching behavior in Japanese and American business-to-business service clients
by Money, R. Bruce
- 306-311 Efficient consumer response in Japan: Industry concerns, current status, benefits, and barriers to implementation
by Lohtia, Ritu & Xie, "Frank" Tian & Subramaniam, Ramesh
- 312-319 Determinants of three facets of customer trust: A marketing model of Japanese buyer-supplier relationship
by Miyamoto, Tadayuki & Rexha, Nexhmi
2004, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 95-97 Measurement validation in marketing research: A review and commentary
by Alford, Bruce L. & Engelland, Brian T.
- 98-107 The use of expert judges in scale development: Implications for improving face validity of measures of unobservable constructs
by Hardesty, David M. & Bearden, William O.
- 108-124 Maximum versus meaningful discrimination in scale response:: Implications for validity of measurement of consumer perceptions about products
by Viswanathan, Madhubalan & Sudman, Seymour & Johnson, Michael
- 125-141 On assuring valid measures for theoretical models using survey data
by Ping, Robert Jr.
- 142-153 Integration of construct and external validity by means of proximal similarity:: Implications for laboratory experiments in marketing
by McQuarrie, Edward F.
- 154-161 Assessing the validity of secondary data proxies for marketing constructs
by Houston, Mark B.
- 162-174 Measurement process context effects in empirical tests of causal models
by Teas, R. Kenneth & Laczniak, Russell N.
- 175-183 Statistical power and structural equation models in business research
by McQuitty, Shaun
- 184-208 Tackling measurement problems with Item Response Theory: Principles, characteristics, and assessment, with an illustrative example
by Singh, Jagdip
- 209-224 Developing and validating measures of facets of customer-based brand equity
by Netemeyer, Richard G. & Krishnan, Balaji & Pullig, Chris & Wang, Guangping & Yagci, Mehmet & Dean, Dwane & Ricks, Joe & Wirth, Ferdinand
2004, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-13 Measuring performance at trade shows: Scale development and validation
by Hansen, Kare
- 14-20 Framing information to enhance corporate reputation: The impact of message source, information type, and reference point
by Ruth, Julie A. & York, Anne
- 21-25 Prepaid monetary incentive effects on mail survey response
by Jobber, David & Saunders, John & Mitchell, Vince-Wayne
- 26-34 Performance, satisfaction and turnover in call centers: The effects of stress and optimism
by Tuten, Tracy L. & Neidermeyer, Presha E.
- 35-46 Foreign expansion in service industries: Separability and human capital intensity
by Bouquet, Cyril & Hebert, Louis & Delios, Andrew
- 47-57 Determinants of merger and acquisition activity in Australian cooperative deposit-taking institutions
by Worthington, Andrew C.
- 58-68 Examining the interrelationships among perceived environmental change, strategic response, managerial characteristics, and organizational performance
by Strandholm, Karen & Kumar, Kamalesh & Subramanian, Ram
- 69-78 Demographic, cultural, and economic predictors of perceived ethicality of negotiation behavior: A nine-country analysis
by Volkema, Roger J.
- 79-85 Using an artificial neural network trained with a genetic algorithm to model brand share
by Fish, Kelly E. & Johnson, John D. & Dorsey, Robert E. & Blodgett, Jeffery G.
- 86-93 Distributive and procedural justice in a sales force context: Scale development and validation
by Brashear, Thomas G. & Brooks, Charles M. & Boles, James S.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 12
- 923-933 Strategic channel activity preannouncements: An exploratory investigation of antecedent effects
by Schatzel, Kim & Droge, Cornelia & Calantone, Roger
- 935-946 Organizational and individual learning in the sales force: an agenda for sales research
by Chonko, Lawrence B. & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Jones, Eli & Roberts, James A.
- 947-959 Price-tier competition: Distinguishing between intertier competition and intratier competition
by Sivakumar, K.
- 961-970 Modeling uncertainty in buyer-seller cooperation
by Eriksson, Kent & Sharma, D. Deo
- 971-978 An empirical test of antecedents and consequences of salesperson job satisfaction among Polish retail salespeople
by Brashear, Thomas G. & Lepkowska-White, Elzbieta & Chelariu, Cristian