Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2004, Volume 57, Issue 5
- 518-532 Understanding competence-based management: Identifying and managing five modes of competence
by Sanchez, Ron
- 533-547 Identifying the determinants of value creation in the market: A competence-based approach
by Harmsen, Hanne & Jensen, Bjarne
- 548-556 The impact of a company's business strategy on its technological competence, network competence and innovation success
by Ritter, Thomas & Gemunden, Hans Georg
- 557-563 Personnel policy and profit
by Bingley, Paul & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels
2004, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 321-328 Countering the trend towards careerist orientation in the age of downsizing: Test of a social exchange model
by Aryee, Samuel & Chen, Zhen Xiong
- 329-337 Attainment of competitive advantage by the exporter-importer dyad: The role of export offering and import objectives
by Chryssochoidis, George & Theoharakis, Vasilis
- 338-346 Issue contingencies and marketers' recognition of ethical issues, ethical judgments and behavioral intentions
by Barnett, Tim & Valentine, Sean
- 347-350 Prepaid monetary incentive effects on mail survey response
by Jobber, David & Saunders, John & Mitchell, Vince-Wayne
- 351-360 Dynamic innovation strategies and stable networks in the construction industry: Implanting solar energy projects in the Sydney Olympic Village
by Andersen, Poul Houman & Cook, Nicole & Marceau, Jane
- 361-371 Investors' resource commitments and information reporting systems: control in international joint ventures
by Yan, Yanni & Child, John
- 372-373 Special issue on European research in service marketing
by Lemmink, Jos G. A. M. & Botschen, Gunther & Lings, Ian N.
- 374-391 Learning during the new financial service innovation process: Antecedents and performance effects
by Blazevic, Vera & Lievens, Annouk
- 392-404 Blueprinting the service company: Managing service processes efficiently
by Flie[ss], Sabine & Kleinaltenkamp, Michael
- 405-413 Internal market orientation: Construct and consequences
by Lings, Ian N.
- 414-423 Service productivity: Towards a conceptualization of the transformation of inputs into economic results in services
by Gronroos, Christian & Ojasalo, Katri
- 424-436 Cooperating for service excellence in multichannel service systems: An empirical assessment
by Wiertz, Caroline & de Ruyter, Ko & Keen, Cherie & Streukens, Sandra
- 437-444 An empirical assessment of the influence of customer emotions and contact employee performance on encounter and relationship satisfaction
by van Dolen, Willemijn & de Ruyter, Ko & Lemmink, Jos
- 445-455 Beyond valence in customer dissatisfaction: A review and new findings on behavioral responses to regret and disappointment in failed services
by Zeelenberg, Marcel & Pieters, Rik
- 456-458 An agenda for research into services management: Afterword to the special edition on European research in service marketing
by Lings, Ian & Lemmink, Jos & Botschen, Gunther
2004, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 225-231 Incorporating organizational justice, role states, pay satisfaction and supervisor satisfaction in a model of turnover intentions
by DeConinck, James B. & Stilwell, C. Dean
- 232-240 Human resource outsourcing and organizational performance in manufacturing firms
by Gilley, K. Matthew & Greer, Charles R. & Rasheed, Abdul A.
- 241-248 Formal and informal management control combinations in sales organizations: The impact on salesperson consequences
by Cravens, David W. & Lassk, Felicia G. & Low, George S. & Marshall, Greg W. & Moncrief, William C.
- 249-255 Differentiating goods and services retailing using form and possession utilities
by Winsor, Robert D. & Sheth, Jagdish N. & Manolis, Chris
- 256-265 The impact of country-of-origin cues on consumer perceptions of product quality: A binational test of the decomposed country-of-origin construct
by Insch, Gary S. & McBride, J. Brad
- 266-267 Theory and research on marketing in Japan: An introduction
by Takahashi, Ikuo
- 268-276 Consumption and marketing in Japan
by Shimizu, Takeshi
- 277-283 The effects of advertising on retail price competition under vertical restraint: A Japanese case
by Chen, Miao-Ling
- 284-290 Changes in the competition structure in Japan: Their effect on price competition
by Kondo, Hiroyuki
- 291-296 Japanese managerial behavior in strategic planning: Case analyses in global business contexts
by Kosaka, Hiroshi
- 297-305 Word-of-mouth promotion and switching behavior in Japanese and American business-to-business service clients
by Money, R. Bruce
- 306-311 Efficient consumer response in Japan: Industry concerns, current status, benefits, and barriers to implementation
by Lohtia, Ritu & Xie, "Frank" Tian & Subramaniam, Ramesh
- 312-319 Determinants of three facets of customer trust: A marketing model of Japanese buyer-supplier relationship
by Miyamoto, Tadayuki & Rexha, Nexhmi
2004, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 95-97 Measurement validation in marketing research: A review and commentary
by Alford, Bruce L. & Engelland, Brian T.
- 98-107 The use of expert judges in scale development: Implications for improving face validity of measures of unobservable constructs
by Hardesty, David M. & Bearden, William O.
- 108-124 Maximum versus meaningful discrimination in scale response:: Implications for validity of measurement of consumer perceptions about products
by Viswanathan, Madhubalan & Sudman, Seymour & Johnson, Michael
- 125-141 On assuring valid measures for theoretical models using survey data
by Ping, Robert Jr.
- 142-153 Integration of construct and external validity by means of proximal similarity:: Implications for laboratory experiments in marketing
by McQuarrie, Edward F.
- 154-161 Assessing the validity of secondary data proxies for marketing constructs
by Houston, Mark B.
- 162-174 Measurement process context effects in empirical tests of causal models
by Teas, R. Kenneth & Laczniak, Russell N.
- 175-183 Statistical power and structural equation models in business research
by McQuitty, Shaun
- 184-208 Tackling measurement problems with Item Response Theory: Principles, characteristics, and assessment, with an illustrative example
by Singh, Jagdip
- 209-224 Developing and validating measures of facets of customer-based brand equity
by Netemeyer, Richard G. & Krishnan, Balaji & Pullig, Chris & Wang, Guangping & Yagci, Mehmet & Dean, Dwane & Ricks, Joe & Wirth, Ferdinand
2004, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-13 Measuring performance at trade shows: Scale development and validation
by Hansen, Kare
- 14-20 Framing information to enhance corporate reputation: The impact of message source, information type, and reference point
by Ruth, Julie A. & York, Anne
- 21-25 Prepaid monetary incentive effects on mail survey response
by Jobber, David & Saunders, John & Mitchell, Vince-Wayne
- 26-34 Performance, satisfaction and turnover in call centers: The effects of stress and optimism
by Tuten, Tracy L. & Neidermeyer, Presha E.
- 35-46 Foreign expansion in service industries: Separability and human capital intensity
by Bouquet, Cyril & Hebert, Louis & Delios, Andrew
- 47-57 Determinants of merger and acquisition activity in Australian cooperative deposit-taking institutions
by Worthington, Andrew C.
- 58-68 Examining the interrelationships among perceived environmental change, strategic response, managerial characteristics, and organizational performance
by Strandholm, Karen & Kumar, Kamalesh & Subramanian, Ram
- 69-78 Demographic, cultural, and economic predictors of perceived ethicality of negotiation behavior: A nine-country analysis
by Volkema, Roger J.
- 79-85 Using an artificial neural network trained with a genetic algorithm to model brand share
by Fish, Kelly E. & Johnson, John D. & Dorsey, Robert E. & Blodgett, Jeffery G.
- 86-93 Distributive and procedural justice in a sales force context: Scale development and validation
by Brashear, Thomas G. & Brooks, Charles M. & Boles, James S.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 12
- 923-933 Strategic channel activity preannouncements: An exploratory investigation of antecedent effects
by Schatzel, Kim & Droge, Cornelia & Calantone, Roger
- 935-946 Organizational and individual learning in the sales force: an agenda for sales research
by Chonko, Lawrence B. & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Jones, Eli & Roberts, James A.
- 947-959 Price-tier competition: Distinguishing between intertier competition and intratier competition
by Sivakumar, K.
- 961-970 Modeling uncertainty in buyer-seller cooperation
by Eriksson, Kent & Sharma, D. Deo
- 971-978 An empirical test of antecedents and consequences of salesperson job satisfaction among Polish retail salespeople
by Brashear, Thomas G. & Lepkowska-White, Elzbieta & Chelariu, Cristian
- 979-987 Cohort segmentation: An exploration of its validity
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Schewe, Charles D.
- 989-997 The influence of organizational variables on the transferability of management practices: An examination of traditional and learning manufacturing environments in Mexico
by Gomez, Carolina & Ranft, Annette L.
- 999-1008 The neglect of intracountry cultural variation in international management research
by Lenartowicz, Tomasz & Johnson, James P. & White, Carolyn T.
- 1009-1019 Gender diversity in management and firm performance: the influence of growth orientation and organizational culture
by Dwyer, Sean & Richard, Orlando C. & Chadwick, Ken
- 1021-1030 Organizational commitment and performance among guest workers and citizens of an Arab country
by Shaw, Jason D. & Delery, John E. & Abdulla, Mohamed H. A.
- 1031-1042 Trust in international joint venture relationships
by Boersma, Margreet F. & Buckley, Peter J. & Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 1043-1050 Corporate disclosure quality, earnings smoothing, and earnings' timeliness
by Shaw, Kenneth W.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 11
- 859-859 Introduction to the special edition on strategy in e-marketing
by Thompson, Donald N.
- 861-866 AOL Time Warner, Terra Lycos, Vivendi, and the transformation of marketing
by Thompson, Donald N.
- 867-875 Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping
by Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo
- 877-885 E-retailing versus physical retailing: A theoretical model and empirical test of consumer choice
by Lee, Khai Sheang & Tan, Soo Jiuan
- 887-897 An analysis of the factors affecting the adoption of the Internet in the UK retail sector
by Doherty, Neil & Ellis-Chadwick, Fiona & Hart, Cathy
- 899-906 The influence of technology anxiety on consumer use and experiences with self-service technologies
by Meuter, Matthew L. & Ostrom, Amy L. & Bitner, Mary Jo & Roundtree, Robert
- 915-922 Consumer need for tactile input: An internet retailing challenge
by Citrin, Alka Varma & Stem, Donald Jr. & Spangenberg, Eric R. & Clark, Michael J.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 10
- 777-778 Research on foreign direct investment: introduction to the special issue
by Chadee, Doren D. & Rose, Elizabeth L.
- 779-790 Foreign investment policies and capital flows in Canada: a sectoral analysis
by Shapiro, Daniel & Globerman, Steven
- 791-803 Form of investment by Nordic firms in world markets
by Larimo, Jorma
- 805-814 The dominant strategic positioning of foreign MNCs: a typological approach and the experience of Israeli industries
by Lavie, Dovev & Fiegenbaum, Avi
- 815-828 Determinants and performance impact of asymmetric governance structures in international joint ventures: an empirical investigation
by Lee, Ji-Ren & Chen, Wei-Ru & Kao, Charng
- 829-833 The inflow of foreign direct investment to China: the impact of country-specific factors
by Pan, Yigang
- 835-845 FDI location at the subnational level: a study of EJVs in China
by Chadee, Doren D. & Qiu, Feng & Rose, Elizabeth L.
- 847-852 Industry evolution and internationalization processes of firms from a newly industrialized economy
by Lau, Ho-Fuk
- 853-857 Evolution of FDI in the United States in the context of trade liberalization and regionalization
by Buckley, Peter J. & Clegg, Jeremy & Forsans, Nicolas & Reilly, Kevin T.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 9
- 691-697 Interorganizational relationships and networks: An overview
by Ritter, Thomas & Gemunden, Hans Georg
- 699-709 Norms and power in marketing relationships: Alternative theories and empirical evidence
by Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Ewing, Michael T. & Bakkeland, Gunnar
- 711-719 Using customer relationships to acquire technological innovation: A value-chain analysis of supplier contracts with scientific research institutions
by Nordberg, Markus & Campbell, Alexandra & Verbeke, Alain
- 721-733 Relationship-specific factors influencing supplier involvement in customer new product development
by Walter, Achim
- 735-743 The relationship between internal and external cooperation: literature review and propositions
by Hillebrand, Bas & Biemans, Wim G.
- 745-755 Network competence: Its impact on innovation success and its antecedents
by Ritter, Thomas & Gemunden, Hans Georg
- 757-766 The development of interfirm partnering competence: Platforms for learning, learning activities, and consequences of learning
by Johnson, Jean L. & Sohi, Ravipreet S.
- 767-775 Social networks and the adverse selection problem in agency relationships
by Dahlstrom, Robert & Ingram, Rhea
2003, Volume 56, Issue 8
- 561-571 Applicant reactions to the employment interview: A look at demographic similarity and social identity theory
by Goldberg, Caren B.
- 573-585 Core-related acquisitions, multiple bidders and tender offer premiums
by Flanagan, David J. & O'Shaughnessy, K. C.
- 587-596 The integration and testing of the Janus-Headed Model within marketing
by Bateman, Connie Rae & Fraedrich, John Paul & Iyer, Rajesh
- 597-611 Organizational citizenship behaviors and service quality as external effectiveness of contact employees
by Yoon, Mahn Hee & Suh, Jaebeom
- 613-626 Advertising standardization in multinational corporations: The subsidiary perspective
by Samiee, Saeed & Jeong, Insik & Pae, Jae Hyeon & Tai, Susan
- 627-635 Evaluating the profitability and marketability efficiency of large banks: An application of data envelopment analysis
by Luo, Xueming
- 637-646 The shielding effects of brand image against lower quality countries-of-origin in global manufacturing
by Jo, Myung-Soo & Nakamoto, Kent & Nelson, James E.
- 647-656 Effects of hospital mergers and acquisitions on prices
by Krishnan, Ranjani A. & Krishnan, Hema
- 657-671 Green and competitive: Influences on environmental new product development performance
by Pujari, Devashish & Wright, Gillian & Peattie, Ken
- 673-679 The impact of multiple measures of leader experience on leader effectiveness: New insights for leader selection
by Avery, Derek R. & Tonidandel, Scott & Griffith, Kristin H. & Quinones, Miguel A.
- 681-686 Adoption and implementation of technological innovations within long-term relationships
by Hausman, Angela & Stock, James R.
- 687-688 Brand New: How Entrepreneurs Earned Consumers' Trust from Wedgwood to Dell: Nancy F. Koehn, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2001, 469 pages, US$39.95
by Noble, Charles
- 688-689 Review of Gordon C. Bruner II, Karen E. James and Paul J. Hensel: Marketing Scales Handbook--Volume 3, American Marketing Association, Chicago, 2001, 1651 pages, US$190
by Noble, Stephanie
2003, Volume 56, Issue 7
- 503-504 Advances in consumer decision processes in retail environments: Introduction to the Special Issue on Retailing Research
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Robicheaux, Robert A.
- 505-511 The product-specific nature of impulse buying tendency
by Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Weun, Seungoog & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 513-522 A model of consumer response to two retail sales promotion techniques
by Laroche, Michel & Pons, Frank & Zgolli, Nadia & Cervellon, Marie-Cecile & Kim, Chankon
- 523-528 Salespeople's affect toward customers: Why should it be important for retailers?
by Sharma, Arun & Levy, Michael
- 529-539 Impact of ambient odors on mall shoppers' emotions, cognition, and spending: A test of competitive causal theories
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Michon, Richard
- 541-551 Color and shopping intentions: The intervening effect of price fairness and perceived affect
by Babin, Barry J. & Hardesty, David M. & Suter, Tracy A.
- 553-559 Negative affect: The dark side of retailing
by Maxwell, Sarah & Kover, Arthur
2003, Volume 56, Issue 6
- 421-430 The effects of music, wait-length evaluation, and mood on a low-cost wait experience
by Cameron, Michaelle Ann & Baker, Julie & Peterson, Mark & Braunsberger, Karin
- 431-442 Sequential brand extensions and brand choice behavior
by Swaminathan, Vanitha
- 443-451 The influence of flexibility in buyer-seller relationships on the productivity of knowledge
by Young, Greg & Sapienza, Harry & Baumer, David
- 453-463 Who is the fairest of them all? An attributional approach to price fairness perceptions
by Vaidyanathan, Rajiv & Aggarwal, Praveen
- 465-480 Can socio-demographics still play a role in profiling green consumers? A review of the evidence and an empirical investigation
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Bohlen, Greg M.
- 481-491 Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links
by Liu, Sandra S. & Luo, Xueming & Shi, Yi-Zheng
- 493-502 Strategic resource commitment of high-technology firms: An international comparison
by Neelankavil, James P. & Alaganar, V. T.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 5
- 353-354 Introduction to special issue: The behavioral aspects of pricing
by Estelami, Hooman & Maxwell, Sarah
- 355-366 Using invoice price information to frame advertised offers
by Bearden, William O. & Carlson, Jay P. & Hardesty, David M.
- 367-377 Unit price usage knowledge: Conceptualization and empirical assessment
by Manning, Kenneth C. & Sprott, David E. & Miyazaki, Anthony D.
- 379-390 The impact of the Internet and consumer motivation on evaluation of prices
by Suri, Rajneesh & Long, Mary & Monroe, Kent B.
- 391-398 The Internet and the price-value-loyalty chain
by Grewal, Dhruv & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Krishnan, R. & Sharma, Arun
- 399-409 The wrath of the fairness-primed negotiator when the reciprocity norm is violated
by Maxwell, Sarah & Nye, Pete & Maxwell, Nicholas
- 411-419 Sources, characteristics, and dynamics of postpurchase price complaints
by Estelami, Hooman
2003, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 243-246 At the interface: the nature of buyer-seller interactions and relationships
by Williams, Michael R. & Attaway, Jill S.
- 247-255 Hiring for success at the buyer-seller interface
by Marshall, Greg W. & Goebel, Daniel J. & Moncrief, William C.
- 257-263 Factors associated with customer willingness to refer leads to salespeople
by Johnson, Julie T. & Barksdale, Hiram Jr. & Boles, James S.
- 265-274 A perspective of partnerships based on interdependence and dialectical theory
by Bantham, John H. & Celuch, Kevin G. & Kasouf, Chickery J.
- 275-281 The moderating effect of selling situation on the adaptive selling strategy-selling effectiveness relationship
by Porter, Stephen S. & Wiener, Joshua L. & Frankwick, Gary L.
- 283-293 An empirical investigation of the effects of downsizing on buyer-seller relationships
by Lewin, Jeffrey E.
- 295-302 Buyer-seller relationships and selling effectiveness: the moderating influence of buyer expertise and product competitive position
by Wagner, Judy A. & Klein, Noreen M. & Keith, Janet E.
- 303-309 The "top-of-the-line" influence on the buyer-seller relationship
by Donoho, Casey L.
- 311-322 Preliminary evidence on the composition of relational exchange and its outcomes: the distributor perspective
by Siguaw, Judy A. & Baker, Thomas L. & Simpson, Penny M.
- 323-340 Firm market orientation and salesperson customer orientation: interpersonal and intrapersonal influences on customer service and retention in business-to-business buyer-seller relationships
by Jones, Eli & Busch, Paul & Dacin, Peter
2003, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 163-176 Business performance and dimensions of strategic orientation
by Morgan, Robert E. & Strong, Carolyn A.
- 177-190 Strengthening outcomes of retailer-consumer relationships: The dual impact of relationship marketing tactics and consumer personality
by Odekerken-Schroder, Gaby & De Wulf, Kristof & Schumacher, Patrick
- 191-199 Industry and firm level interaction: Implications for profitability
by Eriksen, Bo & Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 201-213 The effects of customer service, branding, and price on the perceived value of local telephone service
by Ralston, Roy W.
- 215-226 The influence of the image of a product's region of origin on product evaluation
by van Ittersum, Koert & Candel, Math J. J. M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T. G.
- 227-239 Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment
by Tse, Alan C. B. & Sin, Leo Y. M. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Chow, Raymond
- 241-241 Erratum to "Effects of leadership on organizational performance in Russian companies" [J. Bus. Res. 55(6) (2002) 467-480]
by Elenkov, Detelin S.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 93-94 Special issue on the dynamics of strategy
by Phillips, Paul A.
- 95-103 Intangible resources and strategic orientation of companies: An analysis in the Spanish context
by Camelo-Ordaz, Carmen & Martin-Alcazar, Fernando & Valle-Cabrera, Ramon
- 105-111 Strategies in a dynamic marketplace: A case study in the airline industry
by Kangis, Peter & O'Reilly, M. Dolores
- 113-120 Determinants of business success under "hypocapitalism": Case studies of Russian firms and their strategies
by Hunter, Jeffrey G.
- 121-126 Strategy, practice, and the dynamics of power
by Horton, Keith S.
- 127-134 Optimising strategic information system development
by Wainwright, Charles E. R. & Reynolds, Katherine A. & Argument, Lisa J.
- 135-144 Systems modelling, simulation, and the dynamics of strategy
by Fowler, Alan
- 145-152 Managing knowledge associated with innovation
by Hall, Richard & Andriani, Pierpaolo
- 153-161 Evolutionary concepts and business economics: Towards a normative approach
by Powell, John H. & Wakeley, Timothy M.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-16 The antecedents and performance consequences of relationalism in export distribution channels
by Bello, Daniel C. & Chelariu, Cristian & Zhang, Li
- 17-29 Exploring the relationships between shopping trip type, purchases of products on promotion, and shopping basket profit
by Walters, Rockney G. & Jamil, Maqbul
- 31-43 Strategic configurations in health services organizations
by Reeves, Terrie C. & Duncan, W. Jack & Ginter, Peter M.
- 45-54 Export sales forecasting by UK firms: Technique utilization and impact on forecast accuracy
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Winklhofer, Heidi
- 55-67 Nature of corporate responsibilities: Perspectives from American, French, and German consumers
by Maignan, Isabelle & Ferrell, O. C.
- 69-84 Discovery and communication of important marketing findings: Evidence and proposals
by Armstrong, J. Scott
- 85-88 Qualifying the importance of findings
by Rossiter, John R.
- 89-90 Finding important findings
by Lehmann, Donald R.
- 91-92 The value of surprising findings for research on marketing
by Armstrong, J. Scott
2002, Volume 55, Issue 12
- 951-962 Perceived risk, moral philosophy and marketing ethics: mediating influences on sales managers' ethical decision-making
by Cherry, John & Fraedrich, John
- 963-979 Linking top manager attributions to strategic reorientation in declining firms attempting turnarounds
by Barker, Vincent III & Barr, Pamela S.
- 981-995 Information internalisation in internationalising the firm
by Knight, Gary A. & Liesch, Peter W.
- 997-1005 First-mover advantages in regimes of weak appropriability: the case of financial services innovations
by Lopez, Luis E. & Roberts, Edward B.
- 1007-1013 Asymmetric strategic alliances: A network view
by Chen, Homin & Chen, Tain-Jy
- 1015-1023 Pricing retail services
by Hoffman, K. Douglas & Turley, L. W. & Kelley, Scott W.
2002, Volume 55, Issue 11
- 863-865 Cross-cultural consumer and business studies: introduction to a special issue
by Albaum, Gerald & Smith, Scott M.
- 867-873 Family communication and children's purchasing influence: a cross-national examination
by Rose, Gregory M. & Boush, David & Shoham, Aviv
- 875-881 Comparative service quality: German and American ratings across service settings
by Witkowski, Terrence H. & Wolfinbarger, Mary F.
- 883-890 Business ethics in the NAFTA countries: A cross-cultural comparison
by Hood, Jacqueline N. & Logsdon, Jeanne M.
- 891-899 Sovereignty change influences on consumer ethnocentrism and product preferences: Hong Kong revisited one year later
by Yu, Julie H. & Albaum, Gerald
- 901-906 Cross-country attraction as a motivation for product consumption
by Goldberg, Marvin E. & Baumgartner, Hans
- 907-913 Comparative advertising effectiveness in different national cultures
by Jeon, Jung Ok & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 915-921 East-West consumer confidence and accuracy in memory for product information
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 923-931 Cultural values and important possessions: a cross-cultural analysis
by Watson, John & Lysonski, Steven & Gillan, Tamara & Raymore, Leslie
- 933-942 Attitude functions in consumer research: comparing value-attitude relations in individualist and collectivist cultures
by Gregory, Gary D. & Munch, James M. & Peterson, Mark
- 943-949 A five-nation study of developmental timetables, reciprocal communication and consumer socialization
by Rose, Gregory M. & Dalakas, Vassilis & Kropp, Fredric
2002, Volume 55, Issue 10
- 797-798 Introduction to a special issue of JBR on Asian business research
by Tan, Thomas Tsu Wee
- 799-804 Globalization and trends in international marketing research in Asia
by Tan, Thomas Tsu Wee & Lui, Tan Jee
- 805-813 International risk perceptions and mode of entry: a case study of Malaysian multinational firms
by Ahmed, Zafar U. & Mohamad, Osman & Tan, Brian & Johnson, James P.
- 815-821 Researching managerial values: a cross-cultural comparison
by Tan, Benjamin Lin Boon
- 823-829 Lessons learned in cross-cultural research of Chinese and North American consumers
by Doran, KathleenBrewer
- 831-843 Export promotion programs of Malaysian firms: an international marketing perspective
by Ahmed, Zafar U. & Mohamed, Osman & Johnson, James P. & Meng, Leong Yee
- 845-852 Service quality: gaps in the Malaysian telemarketing industry
by Kassim, Norizan Mohd & Bojei, Jamil
- 853-861 Gender-role portrayals in Malaysian and Singaporean television commercials: an international advertising perspective
by Tan, Thomas Tsu Wee & Ling, Lee Boon & Theng, Eleanor Phua Cheay
2002, Volume 55, Issue 9
- 687-696 Traditional malls vs. factory outlets: comparing shopper typologies and implications for retail strategy
by Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ganesh, Jaishankar & Luckett, Michael
- 697-707 Investigating the role of the physical environment in hedonic service consumption: an exploratory study of sporting events
by Hightower, Roscoe Jr & Brady, Michael K. & Baker, Thomas L.
- 709-724 Corporate restructuring and performance: An agency perspective on the complete buyout cycle
by Bruton, Garry D. & Keels, J. Kay & Scifres, Elton L.
- 725-735 Procedural voice and distributive justice: their influence on mentoring career help and other outcomes
by Richard, Orlando C. & Taylor, Edward C. & Barnett, Tim & Nesbit, Mary Frances A.
- 737-745 Emerging macromarketing concepts: from Socrates to Alfred Marshall
by Dixon, Donald F.
- 747-758 An empirically based model of competitor intelligence use
by Peyrot, Mark & Childs, Nancy & Van Doren, Doris & Allen, Kathleen
- 759-770 Entry mode strategy and performance: the role of FDI staffing
by Konopaske, Robert & Werner, Steve & Neupert, Kent E.
- 771-773 Comparing transactional forms in administered, contractual and corporate systems in grocery distribution
by Corriveau, Gilles & Tamilia, Robert D.
- 775-783 The effects of discount level, price consciousness and sale proneness on consumers' price perception and behavioral intention
by Alford, Bruce L. & Biswas, Abhijit
- 785-795 SMBs in search of international strategic alliances: Perceived importance of personal information sources
by Supphellen, Magne & Haugland, Sven A. & Korneliussen, Tor
2002, Volume 55, Issue 8
- 623-627 Emerging issues in electronic marketing: thinking outside the square
by Fortin, David R. & Dholakia, Ruby Roy & Dholakia, Nikhilesh
- 629-636 Using key informant insights as a foundation for e-retailing theory development
by Cowles, Deborah L. & Kiecker, Pamela & Little, Michael W.
- 637-646 The Austrian Country Market: a European case study on marketing regional products and services in a cyber mall
by Haas, Rainer
- 647-654 From real world to mirror world representation
by Wikstrom, Solveig & Carlell, Camilla & Frostling-Henningsson, Maria
- 655-663 Consumer response to the Internet: an exploratory tracking study of on-line home users
by Sultan, Fareena
- 665-670 Realizing the social and commercial potential of interactive technologies
by Mundorf, Norbert & Bryant, Jennings
- 671-677 Asymmetric price effects in the telecommunications services markets
by Agarwal, Manoj K.
- 679-686 Assessing market structure and company fit based on consumer perceptions in dynamic information technology markets
by Roberts, John H. & Morrison, Pamela D.