Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 60, Issue 7
- 795-805 Two-stage choice process of FDI: Ownership structure and diversification mode
by Ruiz-Moreno, Felipe & Mas-Ruiz, Francisco J. & Nicolau-Gonzalbez, Juan L.
- 806-812 International comparison on the occurrence of social movements
by Watanabe, Tsutomu
2007, Volume 60, Issue 6
- 587-589 Consumer personality and individual differences: Revitalizing a temporarily abandoned field
by Bosnjak, Michael & Bratko, Denis & Galesic, Mirta & Tuten, Tracy
- 590-596 Toward a theory of motivation and personality with application to word-of-mouth communications
by Mowen, John C. & Park, Sojin & Zablah, Alex
- 597-605 Personality determinants of online shopping: Explaining online purchase intentions using a hierarchical approach
by Bosnjak, Michael & Galesic, Mirta & Tuten, Tracy
- 606-612 The role of gender and personality traits in response to ads using violent images to promote consumption of sports entertainment
by McDaniel, Stephen R. & Lim, Choonghoon & Mahan III, Joseph E.
- 613-619 Beyond gender differences: Self-concept orientation and relationship-building applications on the Internet
by Hupfer, Maureen E. & Detlor, Brian
- 620-626 Brand personality and human personality: Findings from ratings of familiar Croatian brands
by Milas, Goran & Mlacic, Boris
- 627-633 Brand relationship quality and its value for personal contact
by Smit, Edith & Bronner, Fred & Tolboom, Maarten
- 634-639 You are what you wear: Brand personality influences on consumer impression formation
by Fennis, Bob M. & Pruyn, Ad Th. H.
- 640-648 Should I stay or should I go? Mood congruity, self-monitoring and retail context preference
by Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Deshpande, Rohit & Isen, Alice M.
- 649-655 Nostalgia in post-socialist Russia: Exploring applications to advertising strategy
by Holak, Susan L. & Matveev, Alexei V. & Havlena, William J.
- 656-662 Segmentation approaches in data-mining: A comparison of RFM, CHAID, and logistic regression
by McCarty, John A. & Hastak, Manoj
2007, Volume 60, Issue 5
- 417-425 The role of salesperson motivation in sales control systems -- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation revisited
by Miao, C. Fred & Evans, Kenneth R. & Shaoming, Zou
- 426-437 Dynamic capabilities and operational capabilities: A knowledge management perspective
by Cepeda, Gabriel & Vera, Dusya
- 438-446 Individual-level antecedents to market-oriented actions
by Schlosser, Francine K. & McNaughton, Rod B.
- 447-453 The relevance of fit in a cause-brand alliance when consumers evaluate corporate credibility
by Lafferty, Barbara A.
- 454-462 The movie experience: A revised approach to determinants of satisfaction
by Ladhari, Riadh
- 463-473 Reverse logistics, stakeholders' influence, organizational slack, and managers' posture
by Alvarez-Gil, M Jose & Berrone, Pascual & Husillos, F. Javier & Lado, Nora
- 474-481 Fuzzy set ideal type analysis
by Kvist, Jon
- 482-492 CEO stock option pay and R&D spending: a behavioral agency explanation
by Wu, Jianfeng & Tu, Rungting
- 493-500 Explaining post-communist respect for civil liberty: A multi-methods test
by Skaaning, Svend-Erik
- 501-511 Qualitative comparative analysis, shaming, and international regime effectiveness
by Stokke, Olav Schram
- 512-521 Constructivism, fuzzy sets and (very) small-N: Revisiting the conditions for communicative action
by Hage, Frank M.
- 522-530 Comparative configurational case analysis of ergonomic injuries
by Marx, Axel & van Hootegem, Geert
- 531-538 Do miracles exist? Analyzing economic performance comparatively
by Vis, Barbara & Woldendorp, Jaap & Keman, Hans
- 539-548 Setting standards for CSR: A comparative case study on criteria-formulating organizations
by Ingenbleek, Paul & Binnekamp, Menno & Goddijn, Silvia
- 549-555 Entrepreneurial resources, dynamic capabilities and start-up performance of Taiwan's high-tech firms
by Wu, Lei-Yu
- 556-565 Method issues in the measurement of relational norms
by Blois, Keith J. & Ivens, Bjoern S.
- 566-575 Entrepreneurial orientation of SMEs, product innovativeness, and performance
by Avlonitis, George J. & Salavou, Helen E.
- 576-586 User manual for the QCA(GUI) package in R
by Dusa, Adrian
2007, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 285-295 Interfirm behavior and goal alignment in relational exchanges
by Stephen, Andrew T. & Coote, Leonard V.
- 296-304 Manufacturer perceptions of the consequences of task and emotional conflict within domestic channels of distribution
by Rose, Gregory M. & Shoham, Aviv & Neill, Stern & Ruvio, Ayalla
- 305-313 Achieving adaptive ends through equivocality: A study of organizational antecedents and consequences
by Neill, Stern & Rose, Gregory M.
- 314-321 Transformational leadership and market orientation: Implications for the implementation of competitive strategies and business unit performance
by Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung & Shih, Eric
- 322-330 Children's influence in family decision-making: Examining the impact of the changing American family
by Flurry, Laura A.
- 331-338 CEO tenure, boards of directors, and acquisition performance
by Walters, Bruce A. & Kroll, Mark J. & Wright, Peter
- 339-347 Performance impact of business group affiliation: An analysis of the diversification-performance link in a developing economy
by Singh, Manohar & Nejadmalayeri, Ali & Mathur, Ike
- 348-356 Ownership composition and non-audit service fees
by Mitra, Santanu & Hossain, Mahmud
- 357-364 Institutional investors as suppliers of equity-linked capital: Evidence from privately placed convertible debt
by Marciukaityte, Dalia & Varma, Raj
- 365-370 Evaluating the efficiency of Internet banner advertisements
by Lohtia, Ritu & Donthu, Naveen & Yaveroglu, Idil
- 371-381 Knowledge creation process in new venture strategy and performance
by Tsai, Ming-Tien & Li, Yong-Hui
- 382-387 More information, stronger effectiveness? Different group package tour advertising components on web page
by Wang, Kuo-Ching & Chou, Shu-Hui & Su, Che-Jen & Tsai, Hsin-Yi
- 388-395 First geographic expansion of startup firms: Initial size and entry timing effects
by Chung, Hsien-Jui & Chen, Chun-Chung & Hsieh, Tsun-Jui
- 396-400 Towards a theory of visitors' evaluation of historical districts as tourism destinations: Frameworks and methods
by Naoi, Taketo & Airey, David & Iijima, Shoji & Niininen, Outi
- 401-410 On the hierarchical nature of means-end relationships in laddering data
by van Rekom, Johan & Wierenga, Berend
- 411-415 Replication research's disturbing trend
by Evanschitzky, Heiner & Baumgarth, Carsten & Hubbard, Raymond & Armstrong, J. Scott
2007, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 177-180 Introduction to the special issue on the impact of culture on marketing strategy
by Laroche, Michel
- 181-188 Culture and web communications
by Baack, Daniel W. & Singh, Nitish
- 189-196 Colors and cultures: Exploring the effects of mall decor on consumer perceptions
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Morrin, Maureen
- 197-205 A tale of two theories: Sympathy or competition?
by Torres, Ivonne M.
- 206-214 Am I welcome here? Exploring how ethnic consumers assess their place identity
by Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Montoya, Detra Y.
- 215-221 Culture and marketing strategy in discount retailing
by Merrilees, Bill & McKenzie, Brent & Miller, Dale
- 222-230 A cross-cultural examination of the effects of social perception styles on store image formation
by Hu, Haiyan & Jasper, Cynthia R.
- 231-239 Positioning countries on personality dimensions: Scale development and implications for country marketing
by d'Astous, Alain & Boujbel, Lilia
- 240-248 Moderating effect of nationality on country-of-origin perceptions: English-speaking Thailand versus French-speaking Canada
by Ahmed, Sadrudin A. & d'Astous, Alain
- 249-259 Acculturaton to the global consumer culture: Scale development and research paradigm
by Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel
- 260-268 Building and testing models of consumer purchase intention in competitive and multicultural environments
by Teng, Lefa & Laroche, Michel
- 269-276 Cross-cultural differences in crowd assessment
by Pons, Frank & Laroche, Michel
- 277-284 Hofstede's dimensions of culture in international marketing studies
by Soares, Ana Maria & Farhangmehr, Minoo & Shoham, Aviv
2007, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 95-97 Marketing research in different settings
by Ortega, Enrique & Gonzalez, Ladislao
- 98-107 The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value
by Guenzi, Paolo & Troilo, Gabriele
- 108-114 Cognitive-affective model of consumer satisfaction. An exploratory study within the framework of a sporting event
by Martinez Caro, Laura & Martinez Garcia, Jose Antonio
- 115-121 Importance values for Importance-Performance Analysis: A formula for spreading out values derived from preference rankings
by Abalo, Javier & Varela, Jesus & Manzano, Vicente
- 122-129 Exploring the role of food origin as a source of meanings for consumers and as a determinant of consumers' actual food choices
by Luomala, Harri T.
- 130-136 Assessments of country of origin and brand cues in evaluating a Croatian, western and eastern European food product
by Ozretic-Dosen, Durdana & Skare, Vatroslav & Krupka, Zoran
- 137-145 Application of the latent class regression methodology to the analysis of Internet use for banking transactions in the European Union
by Martinez Guerrero, Mario & Ortega Egea, Jose Manuel & Roman Gonzalez, Maria Victoria
- 146-152 Information at tourism destinations. Importance and cross-cultural differences between international and domestic tourists
by Ortega, Enrique & Rodriguez, Beatriz
- 153-160 Assessing tourist behavioral intentions through perceived service quality and customer satisfaction
by Gonzalez, Maria Elisa Alen & Comesana, Lorenzo Rodriguez & Brea, Jose Antonio Fraiz
- 161-167 Airline liberalization effects on fare: The case of the Philippines
by Manuela, Wilfred Jr.
- 168-175 Culture's influence on leadership efficiency: How personal and national cultures affect leadership style
by Byrne, Gabriel J. & Bradley, Frank
2007, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-10 Building strong brands in retailing
by Woodside, Arch G. & Walser, Martin G.
- 11-20 Balancing external adaptation and internal effectiveness: Achieving better brand performance
by O'Cass, Aron & Ngo, Liem Viet
- 21-31 Relationship quality as a predictor of B2B customer loyalty
by Rauyruen, Papassapa & Miller, Kenneth E.
- 32-40 Moving or doing? Knowledge flow, problem solving, and change in industrial networks
by Andersson, Ulf & Holm, Desiree Blankenburg & Johanson, Martin
- 41-49 Psychological empowerment and its relationship to trust in immediate managers
by Ergeneli, Azize & Ari, Guler Sag[caron]lam & Metin, Selin
- 50-59 Simpatico in store retailing: How immigrant Hispanic emic interpret U.S. store atmospherics and interactions with sales associates
by Fowler, Deborah C. & Wesley, Scarlett C. & Vazquez, Maria Elena
- 60-71 Innovation creation by online basketball communities
by Fuller, Johann & Jawecki, Gregor & Muhlbacher, Hans
- 72-75 Personality orientations, emotional states, customer satisfaction, and intention to repurchase
by Gountas, John & Gountas, Sandra
- 76-80 Modeling motivations and perceptions of Portuguese tourists
by Correia, Antonia & Oom do Valle, Patricia & Moco, Claudia
- 81-83 Testing airline passengers' responses to flight attendants' expressive displays: The effects of positive affect
by Gountas, Sandra & Ewing, Michael T. & Gountas, John I.
- 84-90 Stock analysts' assessments of the shareholder value of intangible assets
by Whitwell, Gregory J. & Lukas, Bryan A. & Hill, Paul
- 91-93 Advances in coaching practices: A humanistic approach to coach and client roles
by Bartlett II, James E.
2006, Volume 59, Issue 12
- 1207-1213 The relative strength of affective commitment in securing loyalty in service relationships
by Evanschitzky, Heiner & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Plassmann, Hilke & Niessing, Joerg & Meffert, Heribert
- 1214-1221 Social capital, customer service orientation and creativity in retail stores
by Merlo, Omar & Bell, Simon J. & Menguc, Bulent & Whitwell, Gregory J.
- 1222-1230 Emotional exhaustion and organizational deviance: Can the right job and a leader's style make a difference?
by Mulki, Jay Prakash & Jaramillo, Fernando & Locander, William B.
- 1231-1238 The role of monitoring in interfirm exchange: Effects on partner unilateral cooperation
by Yilmaz, Cengiz & Kabadayi, Ebru Tumer
- 1239-1247 Local linkages and their effects on headquarters' use of process controls
by Yu, Chwo-Ming Joseph & Wong, Huang-Che & Chiao, Yu-Ching
- 1248-1256 Managing relationships in showery weather: The role of umbrella agreements
by Mouzas, Stefanos & Ford, David
- 1257-1266 When do firms use different types of customer accounting?
by Lind, Johnny & Stromsten, Torkel
- 1267-1275 Are mergers and acquisitions contagious?
by Oberg, Christina & Holtstrom, Johan
- 1276-1278 Leisure motives of eating out in night markets
by Chang, Janet & Hsieh, An-Tien
- 1279-1280 Introduction to the special section on retailing research: The mind and emotion of the 21st century shopper
by Babin, Barry J. & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Robicheaux, Robert
- 1281-1287 Gender-congruent ambient scent influences on approach and avoidance behaviors in a retail store
by Spangenberg, Eric R. & Sprott, David E. & Grohmann, Bianca & Tracy, Daniel L.
- 1288-1296 Upscale image transfer from malls to stores: A self-image congruence explanation
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph & St-James, Valerie
- 1297-1300 Male versus female consumer decision making styles
by Bakewell, Cathy & Mitchell, Vincent-Wayne
2006, Volume 59, Issue 10-11
- 1053-1062 An information processing review of the subjective value of money and prices
by Raghubir, Priya
- 1063-1071 Anchoring effects of advertised reference price and sale price: The moderating role of saving presentation format
by Chandrashekaran, Rajesh & Grewal, Dhruv
- 1072-1078 How technology advances influence business research and marketing strategy
by Rust, Roland T. & Espinoza, Francine
- 1079-1086 Family communication and parental influence on children's brand attitudes
by Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Chiu, Hung-Chang & Lin, Chia-Chi
- 1087-1093 Does gender moderate the effects of role stress in frontline service jobs?
by Karatepe, Osman M. & Yavas, Ugur & Babakus, Emin & Avci, Turgay
- 1094-1104 Strategic alliances in international distribution channels
by Mehta, Rajiv & Polsa, Pia & Mazur, Jolanta & Xiucheng, Fan & Dubinsky, Alan J.
- 1105-1115 Market performance and deviance from industry norms: (Mis)alignment of organizational risk and industry risk
by Alessandri, Todd M. & Khan, Raihan H.
- 1116-1123 Effect of department structure on the organizational citizenship behavior-department effectiveness relationship
by DeGroot, Timothy & Brownlee, Amy L.
- 1124-1132 Efficiency versus effectiveness in business networks
by Mouzas, Stefanos
- 1133-1141 Innovation orientation outcomes: The good and the bad
by Simpson, Penny M. & Siguaw, Judy A. & Enz, Cathy A.
- 1142-1150 The effects of executive turnover on top management team's environmental scanning behavior after an environmental change
by Cho, Theresa S.
- 1151-1159 Ongoing search among industrial buyers
by Borghini, Stefania & Golfetto, Francesca & Rinallo, Diego
- 1160-1166 The effects of utilitarian and hedonic online shopping value on consumer preference and intentions
by Overby, Jeffrey W. & Lee, Eun-Ju
- 1167-1181 Visitors' characteristics of guided interpretation tours
by Chen, Huei-Ju & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan & Lee, Chuan
- 1182-1192 A Bertrand model of pricing of complementary goods under information asymmetry
by Yue, Xiaohang & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Zhu, Xiaowei
- 1193-1200 On the bankruptcy of internet companies: An empirical inquiry
by Cochran, James J. & Darrat, Ali F. & Elkhal, Khaled
- 1201-1205 Internet blogs as a tourism marketing medium: A case study
by Lin, Yu-Shan & Huang, Jun-Ying
2006, Volume 59, Issue 9
- 955-964 Direct and indirect effects of self-image congruence on brand loyalty
by Kressmann, Frank & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Herrmann, Andreas & Huber, Frank & Huber, Stephanie & Lee, Dong-Jin
- 965-973 The impact of regional affiliation on consumer perceptions of relationships among behavioral constructs
by Thelen, Shawn & Ford, John B. & Honeycutt, Earl Jr.
- 974-981 Hedonic and utilitarian shopping value: Investigating differential effects on retail outcomes
by Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Arnold, Mark J.
- 982-989 In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit
by Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile
- 990-998 Social alienation in a transitional economy: Antecedents and impact on attitude toward social reform
by Bao, Yeqing & Zheng Zhou, Kevin & Zhou, Nan
- 999-1007 Using the technology acceptance model to explain how attitudes determine Internet usage: The role of perceived access barriers and demographics
by Porter, Constance Elise & Donthu, Naveen
- 1008-1015 Could co-op advertising be a manufacturer's counterstrategy to store brands?
by Karray, Salma & Zaccour, Georges
- 1016-1024 Learning and locale: The role of information, memory and environment in determining export differentiation advantage
by Kaleka, Anna & Berthon, Pierre
- 1025-1034 Corporate social performance and geographical diversification
by Brammer, Stephen J. & Pavelin, Stephen & Porter, Lynda A.
- 1035-1042 Why firms do co-promotions in mature markets?
by Son, Minhee & Hahn, Minhi & Kang, Hyunmo
- 1043-1051 Institutional ownership and the quality of earnings
by Velury, Uma & Jenkins, David S.
2006, Volume 59, Issue 8
- 877-886 Understanding online B-to-C relationships: An integrated model of privacy concerns, trust, and commitment
by Eastlick, Mary Ann & Lotz, Sherry L. & Warrington, Patricia
- 887-895 Do supply chain IT alignment and supply chain interfirm system integration impact upon brand equity and firm performance?
by Seggie, Steven H. & Kim, Daekwan & Cavusgil, S.Tamer
- 896-905 Enhancing alliance performance: The effects of contractual-based versus relational-based governance
by Lee, Yikuan & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 906-915 Service climate and organizational commitment: The importance of customer linkages
by Paulin, Michele & Ferguson, Ronald J. & Bergeron, Jasmin
- 916-924 How interdependence affects subsidiary performance
by Subramaniam, Mohan & Watson, Sharon
- 925-935 The impact of response styles on the stability of cross-national comparisons
by Diamantopoulos, A. & Reynolds, N.L. & Simintiras, A.C.
- 936-944 A cross-cultural test of the `five-factor model of personality and transformational leadership'
by Shao, Lian & Webber, Sheila
- 945-954 Questions about network dynamics: Characteristics, structures, and interactions
by Johnston, Wesley J. & Peters, Linda D. & Gassenheimer, Jule
2006, Volume 59, Issue 7
- 793-801 Leader-member exchange in a Chinese context: Antecedents, the mediating role of psychological empowerment and outcomes
by Aryee, Samuel & Zhen Xiong Chen
- 802-810 The Achilles' heel of an enduring relationship: Appropriation of rents between a manufacturer and its foreign distributor
by Deligonul, Seyda & Kim, Daekwan & Roath, Anthony S. & Cavusgil, Erin
- 811-819 Does power sharing matter? The role of power and influence in alliance performance
by Muthusamy, Senthil Kumar & White, Margaret A.
- 820-828 Does marketing success lead to market success?
by Hunt, Shelby D. & Arnett, Dennis B.
- 829-837 Getting one's own way: An investigation of influence attempts by marketers on nonmarketing members of the firm
by Goebel, Daniel J. & Marshall, Greg W. & Locander, William B.
- 838-848 A dynamic nonlinear model of online retail competition using Cusp Catastrophe Theory
by Dou, Wenyu & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 849-857 Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values
by Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C.
- 858-865 Self and collective interest in business relationships
by Medlin, Christopher J.
- 866-875 eTransQual: A transaction process-based approach for capturing service quality in online shopping
by Bauer, Hans H. & Falk, Tomas & Hammerschmidt, Maik
2006, Volume 59, Issue 6
- 653-661 Industrial buyers' risk aversion and channel selection
by Cooper, Marjorie J. & Wakefield, Kirk L. & Tanner, John F.
- 662-670 Management of buyer-supplier conflict: The case of the Turkish automotive industry
by Kozan, M. Kamil & Wasti, S. Nazli & Kuman, Ayca
- 671-678 Centrality of customer and supplier interaction in innovation
by Johnsen, Thomas & Phillips, Wendy & Caldwell, Nigel & Lewis, Michael
- 679-685 R&D intensity and commercialization orientation effects on financial performance
by Lin, Bou-Wen & Lee, Yikuan & Hung, Shih-Chang
- 686-695 A firm's responses to deficient suppliers and competitive advantage
by Wagner, Stephan M.
- 696-700 Tourism experiences in a lifestyle destination setting: The roles of involvement and place attachment
by Gross, Michael J. & Brown, Graham
- 701-708 Urban renewal in Asia-Pacific: A comparative analysis of brainports for Sydney and Kuala Lumpur
by Sood, Suresh C. & Pattinson, Hugh M.
- 709-713 The dynamics of destination attribute importance
by Fallon, Paul & Schofield, Peter
- 714-725 Consumption experience, customer value, and subjective personal introspection: An illustrative photographic essay
by Holbrook, Morris B.
- 726-727 Marketing communications and consumer behavior: Introduction to the special issue from the 2005 La Londe seminar
by Haugtvedt, Curtis P. & Merunka, Dwight R. & Warlop, Luk
- 728-734 Processing exaggerated advertising claims
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 735-744 Responsiveness to authority appeals among young French and American consumers
by Jung, Jae Min & Kellaris, James J.
- 745-754 Cross-advertisement affectivity: The influence of similarity between commercials and processing modes of consumers on advertising processing
by Poncin, Ingrid & Pieters, Rik & Ambaye, Michele
- 755-764 Setting the tone with the tune: A meta-analytic review of the effects of background music in retail settings
by Garlin, Francine V. & Owen, Katherine
- 765-769 If I touch it I have to have it: Individual and environmental influences on impulse purchasing
by Peck, Joann & Childers, Terry L.
- 770-777 How habit and satisfaction affects player retention for online gambling
by Jolley, Bill & Mizerski, Richard & Olaru, Doina
- 778-785 Personality-and-culture: The case of national extraversion and word-of-mouth
by Mooradian, Todd A. & Swan, K. Scott
- 786-792 Debiasing omission neglect
by Kardes, Frank R. & Posavac, Steven S. & Silvera, David & Cronley, Maria L. & Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Schertzer, Susan & Miller, Felicia & Herr, Paul M. & Chandrashekaran, Murali
2006, Volume 59, Issue 5
- 525-534 Institutional antecedents and performance consequences of influence strategies in export channels to Eastern European transitional economies
by Chelariu, Cristian & Bello, Daniel C. & Gilliland, David I.
- 535-548 Consumer decision-making styles and mall shopping behavior: Building theory using exploratory data analysis and the comparative method
by Wesley, Scarlett & LeHew, Melody & Woodside, Arch G.
- 549-563 Uncovering multiple champion roles in implementing new-technology ventures
by Gupta, Samir & Cadeaux, Jack & Dubelaar, Chris
- 564-572 Diversity at the executive suite: A resource-based approach to the customer orientation-organizational performance relationship
by Auh, Seigyoung & Menguc, Bulent
- 573-581 An extension of the marriage metaphor in buyer-seller relationships: An exploration of individual level process dynamics
by Celuch, Kevin G. & Bantham, John H. & Kasouf, Chickery J.
- 582-588 Employee job response as a function of ethical context and perceived organization support
by Valentine, Sean & Greller, Martin M. & Richtermeyer, Sandra B.
- 589-594 Technological progress, inefficiency, and productivity growth in the US securities industry, 1980-2000
by Zhang, Wei David & Zhang, Shuo & Luo, Xueming
- 595-603 Stock options expensing: An examination of agency and institutional theory explanations
by Brandes, Pamela & Hadani, Michael & Goranova, Maria
- 604-612 CEO attributes associated with attitude toward change: The direct and moderating effects of CEO tenure
by Musteen, Martina & Barker III, Vincent L. & Baeten, Virginia L.
- 613-621 Sport publicity: Commitment's moderation of message effects
by Funk, Daniel C. & Pritchard, Mark P.
- 622-629 Power relationships among top managers: Does top management team power distribution matter for organizational performance?
by Smith, Anne & Houghton, Susan M. & Hood, Jacqueline N. & Ryman, Joel A.
- 630-637 International competition in mature, localized industries: Evidence from the U.S. furniture industry
by Carpano, Claudio & Rahman, Manzur & Roth, Kendall & Michel, John G.
- 638-642 Destination image and destination personality: An application of branding theories to tourism places
by Hosany, Sameer & Ekinci, Yuksel & Uysal, Muzaffer
- 643-646 The humour tourist: A conceptualisation
by Frew, Elspeth
- 647-652 How tourists consume a destination
by McKercher, Bob & Wong, Celia & Lau, Gigi
2006, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 397-406 Economic versus social exchange in marketing places: An empirical study among manufacturing firms
by McKee, Daryl & Wang, Guangping
- 407-415 Role stressors, service worker job resourcefulness, and job outcomes: An empirical analysis
by Harris, Eric G. & Artis, Andrew B. & Walters, Jack H. & Licata, Jane W.
- 416-424 Top management team transactive memory, information gathering, and perceptual accuracy
by Rau, Devaki
- 425-431 Consumer responses to service recovery strategies: The moderating role of online versus offline environment
by Harris, Katherine E. & Grewal, Dhruv & Mohr, Lois A. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L.
- 432-448 Internal-market orientation and its measurement
by Gounaris, Spiros P.
- 449-456 eWOM: The impact of customer-to-customer online know-how exchange on customer value and loyalty
by Gruen, Thomas W. & Osmonbekov, Talai & Czaplewski, Andrew J.
- 457-465 Influence strategy efficacy in supplier-distributor relationships
by Payan, Janice M. & Nevin, John R.
- 466-474 Coercive strategy in interfirm cooperation: Mediating roles of interpersonal and interorganizational trust
by Lui, Steven S. & Ngo, Hang-yue & Hon, Alice H.Y.
- 475-482 The role of price-matching characteristics in influencing store loyalty
by Kukar-Kinney, Monika
- 483-491 Does coercion drive firms to adopt 'voluntary' green initiatives? Relationships among coercion, superior firm resources, and voluntary green initiatives
by Clemens, Bruce & Douglas, Thomas J.
- 492-500 Economic incentives and small firms: Does it pay to be green?
by Clemens, Bruce
- 501-507 International diversification and firm performance in Mexican firms: A curvilinear relationship?
by Thomas, Douglas E.
- 508-515 An analysis and the effects of class-action lawsuits
by Sergius Koku, Paul
- 516-523 The marketing market: A study of PhD supply, demand, hiring institutions, and job candidates
by Basil, Michael D. & Basil, Debra Z.
2006, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 305-309 Strategic management practice in Latin America
by Ketelhohn, Werner
- 310-314 The future of strategy is leadership
by Abell, Derek F.
- 315-321 Family ties, interlocking directors and performance of business groups in emerging countries: The case of Chile
by Silva, Francisca & Majluf, Nicolas & Paredes, Ricardo D.
- 322-330 Is sustainable agriculture a viable strategy to improve farm income in Central America? A case study on coffee
by Kilian, Bernard & Jones, Connie & Pratt, Lawrence & Villalobos, Andres
- 331-334 Sourcing patterns of firms in Export Processing Zones (EPZs): An empirical analysis of firm-level determinants
by Jenkins, Mauricio
- 335-340 The dominance of diversified versus specialized firms across industries
by Santalo, Juan & Becerra, Manuel
- 341-348 Building a national competitiveness program
by Ickis, John C.
- 349-355 Defending the market in Latin America: Appreciating Costa Rica's success
by Colburn, Forrest D.
- 356-359 Protected by the family? How closely held family firms protect minority shareholders
by Martin de Holan, Pablo & Sanz, Luis
- 360-364 Mapping strategic decision-making in cross-functional contexts
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Woodside, Arch G.
- 365-371 Strategic responses to economic liberalization in emerging economies: Lessons from experience
by Anand, Jaideep & Brenes, Estaban R. & Karnani, Aneel & Rodriquez, Arnoldo
- 372-374 Family business structure and succession: Critical topics in Latin American experience
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Madrigal, Kryssia & Molina-Navarro, German E.