Journal of Business Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jbrese
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 59, Issue 6
- 671-678 Centrality of customer and supplier interaction in innovation
by Johnsen, Thomas & Phillips, Wendy & Caldwell, Nigel & Lewis, Michael
- 679-685 R&D intensity and commercialization orientation effects on financial performance
by Lin, Bou-Wen & Lee, Yikuan & Hung, Shih-Chang
- 686-695 A firm's responses to deficient suppliers and competitive advantage
by Wagner, Stephan M.
- 696-700 Tourism experiences in a lifestyle destination setting: The roles of involvement and place attachment
by Gross, Michael J. & Brown, Graham
- 701-708 Urban renewal in Asia-Pacific: A comparative analysis of brainports for Sydney and Kuala Lumpur
by Sood, Suresh C. & Pattinson, Hugh M.
- 709-713 The dynamics of destination attribute importance
by Fallon, Paul & Schofield, Peter
- 714-725 Consumption experience, customer value, and subjective personal introspection: An illustrative photographic essay
by Holbrook, Morris B.
- 726-727 Marketing communications and consumer behavior: Introduction to the special issue from the 2005 La Londe seminar
by Haugtvedt, Curtis P. & Merunka, Dwight R. & Warlop, Luk
- 728-734 Processing exaggerated advertising claims
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 735-744 Responsiveness to authority appeals among young French and American consumers
by Jung, Jae Min & Kellaris, James J.
- 745-754 Cross-advertisement affectivity: The influence of similarity between commercials and processing modes of consumers on advertising processing
by Poncin, Ingrid & Pieters, Rik & Ambaye, Michele
- 755-764 Setting the tone with the tune: A meta-analytic review of the effects of background music in retail settings
by Garlin, Francine V. & Owen, Katherine
- 765-769 If I touch it I have to have it: Individual and environmental influences on impulse purchasing
by Peck, Joann & Childers, Terry L.
- 770-777 How habit and satisfaction affects player retention for online gambling
by Jolley, Bill & Mizerski, Richard & Olaru, Doina
- 778-785 Personality-and-culture: The case of national extraversion and word-of-mouth
by Mooradian, Todd A. & Swan, K. Scott
- 786-792 Debiasing omission neglect
by Kardes, Frank R. & Posavac, Steven S. & Silvera, David & Cronley, Maria L. & Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Schertzer, Susan & Miller, Felicia & Herr, Paul M. & Chandrashekaran, Murali
2006, Volume 59, Issue 5
- 525-534 Institutional antecedents and performance consequences of influence strategies in export channels to Eastern European transitional economies
by Chelariu, Cristian & Bello, Daniel C. & Gilliland, David I.
- 535-548 Consumer decision-making styles and mall shopping behavior: Building theory using exploratory data analysis and the comparative method
by Wesley, Scarlett & LeHew, Melody & Woodside, Arch G.
- 549-563 Uncovering multiple champion roles in implementing new-technology ventures
by Gupta, Samir & Cadeaux, Jack & Dubelaar, Chris
- 564-572 Diversity at the executive suite: A resource-based approach to the customer orientation-organizational performance relationship
by Auh, Seigyoung & Menguc, Bulent
- 573-581 An extension of the marriage metaphor in buyer-seller relationships: An exploration of individual level process dynamics
by Celuch, Kevin G. & Bantham, John H. & Kasouf, Chickery J.
- 582-588 Employee job response as a function of ethical context and perceived organization support
by Valentine, Sean & Greller, Martin M. & Richtermeyer, Sandra B.
- 589-594 Technological progress, inefficiency, and productivity growth in the US securities industry, 1980-2000
by Zhang, Wei David & Zhang, Shuo & Luo, Xueming
- 595-603 Stock options expensing: An examination of agency and institutional theory explanations
by Brandes, Pamela & Hadani, Michael & Goranova, Maria
- 604-612 CEO attributes associated with attitude toward change: The direct and moderating effects of CEO tenure
by Musteen, Martina & Barker III, Vincent L. & Baeten, Virginia L.
- 613-621 Sport publicity: Commitment's moderation of message effects
by Funk, Daniel C. & Pritchard, Mark P.
- 622-629 Power relationships among top managers: Does top management team power distribution matter for organizational performance?
by Smith, Anne & Houghton, Susan M. & Hood, Jacqueline N. & Ryman, Joel A.
- 630-637 International competition in mature, localized industries: Evidence from the U.S. furniture industry
by Carpano, Claudio & Rahman, Manzur & Roth, Kendall & Michel, John G.
- 638-642 Destination image and destination personality: An application of branding theories to tourism places
by Hosany, Sameer & Ekinci, Yuksel & Uysal, Muzaffer
- 643-646 The humour tourist: A conceptualisation
by Frew, Elspeth
- 647-652 How tourists consume a destination
by McKercher, Bob & Wong, Celia & Lau, Gigi
2006, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 397-406 Economic versus social exchange in marketing places: An empirical study among manufacturing firms
by McKee, Daryl & Wang, Guangping
- 407-415 Role stressors, service worker job resourcefulness, and job outcomes: An empirical analysis
by Harris, Eric G. & Artis, Andrew B. & Walters, Jack H. & Licata, Jane W.
- 416-424 Top management team transactive memory, information gathering, and perceptual accuracy
by Rau, Devaki
- 425-431 Consumer responses to service recovery strategies: The moderating role of online versus offline environment
by Harris, Katherine E. & Grewal, Dhruv & Mohr, Lois A. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L.
- 432-448 Internal-market orientation and its measurement
by Gounaris, Spiros P.
- 449-456 eWOM: The impact of customer-to-customer online know-how exchange on customer value and loyalty
by Gruen, Thomas W. & Osmonbekov, Talai & Czaplewski, Andrew J.
- 457-465 Influence strategy efficacy in supplier-distributor relationships
by Payan, Janice M. & Nevin, John R.
- 466-474 Coercive strategy in interfirm cooperation: Mediating roles of interpersonal and interorganizational trust
by Lui, Steven S. & Ngo, Hang-yue & Hon, Alice H.Y.
- 475-482 The role of price-matching characteristics in influencing store loyalty
by Kukar-Kinney, Monika
- 483-491 Does coercion drive firms to adopt 'voluntary' green initiatives? Relationships among coercion, superior firm resources, and voluntary green initiatives
by Clemens, Bruce & Douglas, Thomas J.
- 492-500 Economic incentives and small firms: Does it pay to be green?
by Clemens, Bruce
- 501-507 International diversification and firm performance in Mexican firms: A curvilinear relationship?
by Thomas, Douglas E.
- 508-515 An analysis and the effects of class-action lawsuits
by Sergius Koku, Paul
- 516-523 The marketing market: A study of PhD supply, demand, hiring institutions, and job candidates
by Basil, Michael D. & Basil, Debra Z.
2006, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 305-309 Strategic management practice in Latin America
by Ketelhohn, Werner
- 310-314 The future of strategy is leadership
by Abell, Derek F.
- 315-321 Family ties, interlocking directors and performance of business groups in emerging countries: The case of Chile
by Silva, Francisca & Majluf, Nicolas & Paredes, Ricardo D.
- 322-330 Is sustainable agriculture a viable strategy to improve farm income in Central America? A case study on coffee
by Kilian, Bernard & Jones, Connie & Pratt, Lawrence & Villalobos, Andres
- 331-334 Sourcing patterns of firms in Export Processing Zones (EPZs): An empirical analysis of firm-level determinants
by Jenkins, Mauricio
- 335-340 The dominance of diversified versus specialized firms across industries
by Santalo, Juan & Becerra, Manuel
- 341-348 Building a national competitiveness program
by Ickis, John C.
- 349-355 Defending the market in Latin America: Appreciating Costa Rica's success
by Colburn, Forrest D.
- 356-359 Protected by the family? How closely held family firms protect minority shareholders
by Martin de Holan, Pablo & Sanz, Luis
- 360-364 Mapping strategic decision-making in cross-functional contexts
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Woodside, Arch G.
- 365-371 Strategic responses to economic liberalization in emerging economies: Lessons from experience
by Anand, Jaideep & Brenes, Estaban R. & Karnani, Aneel & Rodriquez, Arnoldo
- 372-374 Family business structure and succession: Critical topics in Latin American experience
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Madrigal, Kryssia & Molina-Navarro, German E.
- 375-386 The internet strategy of the Costa Rican Tourism Board
by Raventos, Pedro
- 387-390 Strategic decision-making at a steel manufacturer assisted by linear programming
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
- 391-393 Home Depot in Chile: Case study
by Bianchi, Constanza
- 394-395 Financial distress costs in Latin America: A case study
by Sanz, Luis J. & Ayca, Julio
2006, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 155-165 Perceptual determinants of nonprofit giving behavior
by Sargeant, Adrian & Ford, John B. & West, Douglas C.
- 166-175 The roles played by interorganizational contracts and justice in marketing channel relationships
by Brown, James R. & Cobb, Anthony T. & Lusch, Robert F.
- 176-185 The influence of internal and external firm factors on international product adaptation strategy and export performance: A three-country comparison
by Calantone, Roger J. & Kim, Daekwan & Schmidt, Jeffrey B. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 186-194 Process heuristics in organizational buying: Starting to fill a gap
by Barclay, Donald W. & Bunn, Michele D.
- 195-203 Multidimensional versus unidimensional measures in assessing national culture values: The Hofstede VSM 94 example
by Bearden, William O. & Money, R. Bruce & Nevins, Jennifer L.
- 204-213 The effect of working relationship quality on salesperson performance and job satisfaction: Adaptive selling behavior in Korean automobile sales representatives
by Park, Jeong Eun & Deitz, George D.
- 214-224 Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction
by Balabanis, George & Reynolds, Nina & Simintiras, Antonis
- 225-232 Designing teams for speedy product development: The moderating effect of technological complexity
by Carbonell, Pilar & Rodriguez, Ana I.
- 233-241 Individual values, Organizational Context, and self-perceptions of employee creativity: Evidence from Egyptian organizations
by Rice, Gillian
- 242-250 Customer orientation, conflict, and innovativeness in Japanese sales departments
by Matsuo, Makoto
- 251-258 The 'real thing': Branding authenticity in the luxury wine trade
by Beverland, Michael
- 259-267 Primary influences of environmental uncertainty on promotions budget allocation and performance: A cross-country study of retail advertisers
by Fam, Kim-Shyan & Yang, Zhilin
- 268-277 Divergence between informant and archival measures of the environment: Real differences, artifact, or perceptual error?
by Doty, D. Harold & Bhattacharya, Mousumi & Wheatley, Kathleen K. & Sutcliffe, Kathleen M.
- 278-287 The moderating effects of external monitors on the relationship between R&D spending and firm performance
by Le, Son Anh & Walters, Bruce & Kroll, Mark
- 288-294 Liability of foreignness and entry mode choice: Taiwanese firms in Europe
by Chen, Tain-Jy
- 295-303 Distressed firms and the secular deterioration in usefulness of accounting information
by Joseph, George & Lipka, Roland
2006, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-10 The effect of strategic complexity on marketing strategy and organizational performance
by Neill, Stern & Rose, Gregory M.
- 11-18 Consumer willingness to claim a price-matching refund: A look into the process
by Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Grewal, Dhruv
- 19-27 The influence of current firm performance on future SME alliance formation intentions: A six-country study
by Lohrke, Franz T. & Kreiser, Patrick M. & Weaver, K. Mark
- 28-36 Antecedents and consequence of Korean and Japanese new product advantage
by Nakata, Cheryl & Im, Subin & Park, Heungsoo & Ha, Young-Won
- 37-45 Does industry matter? Examining the role of industry structure and organizational learning in innovation and brand performance
by Weerawardena, Jay & O'Cass, Aron & Julian, Craig
- 46-53 The impact of perceived corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior
by Becker-Olsen, Karen L. & Cudmore, B. Andrew & Hill, Ronald Paul
- 54-61 How market orientation affects female service employees in Thailand
by Powpaka, Samart
- 62-72 Investigating the antecedents and outcomes of customer firm transaction cost savings in a supply chain relationship
by Bharadwaj, Neeraj & Matsuno, Ken
- 73-80 Active trust development of local senior managers in international subsidiaries
by Li, Julie Juan & Zheng Zhou, Kevin & Lam, Simon S.K. & Tse, David K.
- 81-89 Organizational learning, commitment, and joint value creation in interfirm relationships
by Wu, Fang & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 90-99 Are investment bankers good for acquisition premiums?
by Porrini, Patrizia
- 100-111 Initiating strategic planning
by Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel
- 112-120 An integrated model of risk and risk-reducing strategies
by Cho, Jinsook & Lee, Jinkook
- 121-129 Customer-induced uncertainty in predicting organizational design: Empirical evidence challenging the service versus manufacturing dichotomy
by Chowdhury, Sanjib & Miles, Grant
- 130-139 Is Guanxi (relationship) a bridge to knowledge transfer?
by Ramasamy, Bala & Goh, K.W. & Yeung, Matthew C.H.
- 140-147 Lessons learned from unsuccessful internationalization attempts: Examples of multinational retailers in Chile
by Bianchi, Constanza C. & Ostale, Enrique
- 148-151 What do we mean by "marketing" resources and competencies? A comment on Hooley, Greenley, Cadogan, and Fahey (JBR 2005)
by Gibbert, Michael & Golfetto, Francesca & Zerbini, Fabrizio
- 152-154 What is a marketing resource? A response to Gibbert, Golfetto and Zerbini
by Fahy, John & Hooley, Graham & Greenley, Gordon & Cadogan, John
2005, Volume 58, Issue 12
- 1623-1631 Sales force use of technology: antecedents to technology acceptance
by Robinson, Leroy Jr. & Marshall, Greg W. & Stamps, Miriam B.
- 1632-1642 Modeling the impact of internet atmospherics on surfer behavior
by Richard, Marie-Odile
- 1643-1651 Consumer derived utilitarian value and channel utilization in a multi-channel retail context
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Griffith, David A. & Weinberger, Marc G.
- 1652-1661 Balancing exploration and exploitation: The moderating role of competitive intensity
by Auh, Seigyoung & Menguc, Bulent
- 1662-1671 The dynamics of buyers' perceived costs during a relationship development process: an empirical assessment
by Claycomb, Cindy & Frankwick, Gary L.
- 1672-1680 Internationalization in retailing: modeling the pattern of foreign market entry
by Gripsrud, Geir & Benito, Gabriel R.G.
- 1681-1689 Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior
by Chiu, Hung-Chang & Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Li, Yu-Chuan & Lee, Monle
- 1690-1701 Consumers' moral philosophies: identifying the idealist and the relativist
by Dubinsky, Alan J. & Nataraajan, Rajan & Huang, Wen-Yeh
- 1702-1711 Tactical implementation and Murphy's law: factors affecting the severity of problems
by Porter, Thomas W. & Smith, Daniel C.
- 1712-1720 A few good women--on top management teams
by Krishnan, Hema A. & Park, Daewoo
- 1721-1729 Strategies and resources: Pathways to success?
by Finney, R. Zachary & Campbell, Noel D. & Powell, C. Michael
- 1730-1740 Expansion strategy of international hotel firms
by Chen, Jean Jinghan & Dimou, Irini
- 1741-1749 NAFTA effects and the level of development
by Hejazi, Walid & Safarian, A.E.
2005, Volume 58, Issue 11
- 1465-1473 Knowledge acquisition, cost savings, and strategic positioning: effects on Sino-American IJV performance
by Si, Steven X. & Bruton, Garry D.
- 1474-1482 Benchmarking marketing productivity using data envelopment analysis
by Donthu, Naveen & Hershberger, Edmund K. & Osmonbekov, Talai
- 1483-1494 Market orientation in a multiple stakeholder orientation context: implications for marketing capabilities and assets
by Greenley, Gordon E. & Hooley, Graham J. & Rudd, John M.
- 1495-1505 Entry modes of foreign direct investment in China: a multinomial logit approach
by Wei, Yingqi & Liu, Bo & Liu, Xiaming
- 1506-1515 Creating brand identity: a study of evaluation of new brand names
by Kohli, Chiranjeev S. & Harich, Katrin R. & Leuthesser, Lance
- 1516-1524 The impact of the number of scale points, dispositional factors, and the status quo decision heuristic on scale reliability and response accuracy
by Weathers, Danny & Sharma, Subhash & Niedrich, Ronald W.
- 1525-1533 Performance implications of strategic fit between alliance attributes and alliance forms
by Murray, Janet Y. & Kotabe, Masaaki
- 1534-1542 Exits and expectations: why disappointed franchisees leave
by Frazer, Lorelle & Winzar, Hume
- 1543-1551 The plurality of institutional embeddedness as a source of organizational attention differences
by Hung, Shih-Chang
- 1552-1561 The intention to use computerized reservation systems: the moderating effects of organizational support and supplier incentive
by Lee, Hae Young & Lee, Yong-Ki & Kwon, Dowan
- 1562-1572 The SERPVAL scale: a multi-item instrument for measuring service personal values
by Lages, Luis Filipe & Fernandes, Joana Cosme
- 1573-1580 Minority response to ethnically similar models in advertisements: an application of accommodation theory
by Karande, Kiran
- 1581-1582 Introduction to the special section on retailing research: things change, things stay the same
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Babin, Barry J.
- 1583-1589 It's beginning to smell (and sound) a lot like Christmas: the interactive effects of ambient scent and music in a retail setting
by Spangenberg, Eric R. & Grohmann, Bianca & Sprott, David E.
- 1590-1598 Lost in a mall, the effects of gender, familiarity with the shopping mall and the shopping values on shoppers' wayfinding processes
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire & Therrien, Karina
- 1599-1608 Consumers' decision-making process and their online shopping behavior: a clickstream analysis
by Senecal, Sylvain & Kalczynski, Pawel J. & Nantel, Jacques
- 1609-1621 Exploring the WOW in online-auction feedback
by Weinberg, Bruce D. & Davis, Lenita
2005, Volume 58, Issue 10
- 1299-1309 Modifying consumer search processes in enhanced on-line interfaces
by Mazursky, David & Vinitzky, Gideon
- 1310-1319 The effects of perceived technological incongruence on perceptions of fit between countries, products, and attributes
by Story, John W.
- 1320-1329 When are international managers a cost effective solution? The rationale of transaction cost economics applied to staffing decisions in MNCs
by Bonache Perez, Jaime & Pla-Barber, Jose
- 1330-1339 The effects of specific job satisfaction facets on customer perceptions of service quality: an employee-level analysis
by Snipes, Robin L. & Oswald, Sharon L. & LaTour, Michael & Armenakis, Achilles A.
- 1340-1352 Cultural determinants of customer- and learning-oriented value systems and their joint effects on firm performance
by Yilmaz, Cengiz & Alpkan, Lutfihak & Ergun, Ercan
- 1353-1361 Reporting goodwill: are the new accounting standards consistent with market valuations?
by Churyk, Natalie Tatiana
- 1362-1370 Market signals and relative preference: the moderating effects of conflicting information, decision focus, and need for cognition
by Chatterjee, Subimal & Kang, Yong Soon & Mishra, Debi Prasad
- 1371-1380 Self-perceived strategic network identity and its effects on market performance in alliance relationships
by Bonner, Joseph M. & Kim, Daekwan & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 1381-1390 The influence of purchase situation on buying center structure and involvement: a select meta-analysis of organizational buying behavior research
by Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Donthu, Naveen
- 1391-1396 An examination of the influences of store layout in online retailing
by Griffith, David A.
- 1397-1406 The brand attitude formation process of emotional and informational ads
by Yoo, Changjo & MacInnis, Deborah
- 1407-1408 Preface to La Londe 2003 special issue: communications and consumer behavior
by Laurent, Gilles & Zaichkowsky, Judy
- 1409-1418 Behavioral outcomes from online auctions: reserve price, reserve disclosure, and initial bidding influences in the decision process
by Walley, Matthew J.C. & Fortin, David R.
- 1419-1425 The role of affective expectations in memory for a service encounter
by Cowley, Elizabeth & Farrell, Colin & Edwardson, Michael
- 1426-1436 Distinguishing between feelings and emotions in understanding communication effects
by Hansen, Flemming
- 1437-1445 Emotions in consumer behavior: a hierarchical approach
by Laros, Fleur J.M. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M.
- 1446-1455 Four characters on the stage playing three games: performing arts consumption in Spain
by Lopez Sintas, Jordi & Garcia Alvarez, Ercilia
- 1456-1463 Researching cultural metaphors in action: metaphors of computing technology in contemporary U.S. life
by Denny, Rita M. & Sunderland, Patricia L.
- 1464-1464 Erratum to "Information technology-enhanced pricing strategies: Managerial and public policy implications" [J. Bus. Res. 2005; 58 (9); 1169-1177]
by Dixit, Ashutosh & Braunsberger, Karin & Zinkhan, George M. & Pan, Yue
2005, Volume 58, Issue 9
- 1155-1168 A preliminary test of Hunt's General Theory of Competition: using artificial adaptive agents to study complex and ill-defined environments
by Tay, Nicholas S.P. & Lusch, Robert F.
- 1169-1177 Information technology-enhanced pricing strategies: managerial and public policy implications
by Dixit, Ashutosh & Braunsberger, Karin & Zinkhan, George M. & Pan, Yue
- 1178-1185 Measuring business-to-business professional service quality and its consequences
by Woo, Ka-shing & Ennew, Christine T.
- 1186-1193 Newsgroup participants as opinion leaders and seekers in online and offline communication environments
by Tsang, Alex S.L. & Zhou, Nan
- 1194-1204 The role of knowledge embeddedness in the creation of synergies in strategic alliances
by Nielsen, Bo Bernhard
- 1205-1213 Understanding strategic responses to institutional pressures
by Clemens, Bruce W. & Douglas, Thomas J.
- 1214-1222 The moderating effect of goal-setting characteristics on the sales control systems-job performance relationship
by Fang, Eric & Evans, Kenneth R. & Zou, Shaoming
- 1223-1225 Inter-organisational research in the Nordic countries
by Chalmers, Anna Dubois & Gadde, Lars-Erik & Hulthen, Kajsa
- 1226-1239 The evolution of governance mechanisms and negotiation strategies in fixed-duration interfirm relationships
by Ness, Havard & Haugland, Sven A.
- 1240-1250 Building relationships for technological innovation
by Holmen, Elsebeth & Pedersen, Ann-Charlott & Torvatn, Tim
- 1251-1260 Information technology at IKEA: an "open sesame" solution or just another type of facility?
by Baraldi, Enrico & Waluszewski, Alexandra
- 1261-1273 Bridges over troubled water: suppliers as connective nodes in global supply networks
by Andersen, Poul Houman & Christensen, Poul Rind
- 1274-1284 Strategic business nets--their type and management
by Moller, Kristian & Rajala, Arto & Svahn, Senja
- 1285-1297 Using case methods in the study of contemporary business networks
by Halinen, Aino & Tornroos, Jan-Ake
2005, Volume 58, Issue 8
- 1009-1018 The role of commitment in foreign-Japanese relationships: mediating performance for foreign sellers in Japan
by Lohtia, Ritu & Bello, Daniel C. & Yamada, Teruhisa & Gilliland, David I.
- 1019-1029 A model of consumer web navigational behavior: conceptual development and application
by Richard, Marie-Odile & Chandra, Ramdas
- 1030-1039 Market share, profit margin, and marketing efficiency of early movers, bricks and clicks, and specialists in e-commerce
by Min, Sungwook & Wolfinbarger, Mary
- 1040-1048 The RELQUAL scale: a measure of relationship quality in export market ventures
by Lages, Carmen & Lages, Cristiana Raquel & Lages, Luis Filipe
- 1049-1058 Developing strategic orientation in China: antecedents and consequences of market and innovation orientations
by Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Gao, Gerald Yong & Yang, Zhilin & Zhou, Nan
- 1059-1067 The performance effect of computer-mediated communication and decentralized strategic decision making
by Juul Andersen, Torben
- 1068-1077 Building contemporary brands: a sponsorship-based strategy
by Cliffe, Simon J. & Motion, Judy
- 1078-1088 Institutional ownership and CEO compensation: a longitudinal examination
by Khan, Raihan & Dharwadkar, Ravi & Brandes, Pamela
- 1089-1099 Financial services consumption behavior across Hispanic American consumers
by Plath, D. Anthony & Stevenson, Thomas H.
- 1100-1109 Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina
by Zurawicki, Leon & Braidot, Nestor
- 1110-1111 Introduction to the special section on retailing research
by Babin, Barry J. & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 1112-1120 Recapturing store image in customer-based store equity: a construct conceptualization
by Hartman, Katherine B. & Spiro, Rosann L.
- 1121-1131 Modeling the selection of fast-food franchises among Japanese consumers
by Laroche, Michel & Takahashi, Ikuo & Kalamas, Maria & Teng, Lefa
- 1132-1145 Customer delight in a retail context: investigating delightful and terrible shopping experiences
by Arnold, Mark J. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E.
- 1146-1153 Perceived retail crowding and shopping satisfaction: the role of shopping values
by Eroglu, Sevgin A. & Machleit, Karen & Barr, Terri Feldman
2005, Volume 58, Issue 7
- 863-873 Marketing as an engine of business growth: a cross-functional perspective
by Wind, Yoram (Jerry)
- 874-882 An analysis of turnover among retail buyers
by DeConinck, James & Bachmann, Duane
- 883-892 Learning from experience in international alliances: antecedents and firm performance implications
by Emden, Zeynep & Yaprak, Attila & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 893-901 Organizational capacity for change and environmental performance: an empirical assessment of Bulgarian firms
by Judge, William Q. & Elenkov, Detelin
- 902-909 Are laterborns more innovative and nonconforming consumers than firstborns? A Darwinian perspective
by Saad, Gad & Gill, Tripat & Nataraajan, Rajan
- 910-918 An analysis of federal mail and wire fraud cases related to marketing
by Neese, William T. & Ferrell, Linda & Ferrell, O. C.
- 919-925 The effects of work-family conflict and family-work conflict on nonattendance behaviors
by Boyar, Scott L. & Maertz, Carl Jr. & Pearson, Allison W.
- 926-934 Outside board monitoring and the economic outcomes of acquisitions: a test of the substitution hypothesis
by Desai, Ashay & Kroll, Mark & Wright, Peter
- 935-943 A simulation study to investigate the use of cutoff values for assessing model fit in covariance structure models
by Sharma, Subhash & Mukherjee, Soumen & Kumar, Ajith & Dillon, William R.
- 944-945 Cross-functional cases in management education
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Dickson, Peter
- 946-954 Specialist or generalist: Views from academia and industry
by Schelfhaudt, Kristin & Crittenden, Victoria L.
- 955-959 Cross-functional education: the need for case development
by Crittenden, Victoria L.
- 960-966 A social learning theory of cross-functional case education
by Crittenden, William F.
- 967-980 Analog Devices, Inc
by Taggart, Robert & Corsini, Louis
- 981-988 Halsey-Evans--Relocation of operations
by Manzon, Gil Jr & College, Boston
- 989-994 The nose knows: new product development at Yankee Candle Company
by Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 995-998 The United States launch of the Sony PlayStation2
by Leach Waters, Cathy
- 999-1002 Growing pains for Alcas Corporation
by Schelfhaudt, Kristin & Crittenden, Victoria
- 1003-1005 Cisco's first glitch
by Niece, Jennifer Gregorski
- 1006-1008 Good options, bad stock
by Manzon, Gil Jr.
2005, Volume 58, Issue 6
- 705-714 A meta-analysis of the relationship between organizational commitment and salesperson job performance: 25 years of research
by Jaramillo, Fernando & Mulki, Jay Prakash & Marshall, Greg W.
- 715-725 Organizational learning capability: a proposal of measurement
by Jerez-Gomez, Pilar & Cespedes-Lorente, Jose & Valle-Cabrera, Ramon
- 726-735 The entrepreneur's business model: toward a unified perspective
by Morris, Michael & Schindehutte, Minet & Allen, Jeffrey
- 736-745 Equity control and the survival of international joint ventures: a contingency approach
by Lu, Jane W. & Hebert, Louis
- 746-757 The role of routines in reducing pervasive uncertainty
by Becker, Markus C. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 758-765 Relationships among geographic dispersion, team processes, and effectiveness in software development work teams
by Cramton, Catherine Durnell & Webber, Sheila Simsarian
- 766-776 Earnings management, surplus free cash flow, and external monitoring
by Chung, Richard & Firth, Michael & Kim, Jeong-Bon