Citations for "Convergence of international output Time series evidence for 16 OECD countries"
by Li, Qing & Papell, David
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2011.
"Persistence in Convergence,"
Working Paper Series
34_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- John Dawson & Amit Sen, 2007.
"New evidence on the convergence of international income from a group of 29 countries,"
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 199-230, September.
- Escobari, Diego, 2011.
"Testing for Stochastic and Beta-convergence in Latin American Countries,"
36741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arielle Beyaert, 2004.
"Fractional Output Convergence, with an Application to Nine Developed Countries,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
280, Econometric Society.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Antonio I. Garcia Pascual, 2000.
"Testing for Output Convergence: A Re-Examination,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
319, CESifo Group Munich.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Kian-Ping Lim, 2005.
"Income Divergence? Evidence of Non-linearity in the East Asian Economies,"
AccessEcon, vol. 15(1), pages 1-7.
- Chowdhury, Khorshed & Mallik, Girijasankar, 2007.
"SPair-Wise Output Convergence in East Asia and the Pacific: An Application of Stochastic Unit Root Test,"
Economics Working Papers
wp07-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Bentzen, Jan, 2003.
"An empirical analysis of gasoline price convergence for 20 OECD countries,"
03-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2011.
"Club-convergence and polarization of states: A nonparametric analysis of post-reform India,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Lau, Evan & Lee, Koon Po, 2007.
"Interdependence of Income between China and ASEAN-5 Countries,"
2231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clifford L.F. Attfield, 2003.
"Structural Breaks and Convergence in Output Growth in the EU,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
03/544, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2003.
"Regional income convergence in the Scandinavian countries,"
03-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christopoulos Dimitris K & Leon-Ledesma Miguel A., 2011.
"International Output Convergence, Breaks, and Asymmetric Adjustment,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 1-33, May.
- Romero-Ávila, Diego, 2008.
"Convergence in carbon dioxide emissions among industrialised countries revisited,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2265-2282, September.
- Duasa, Jarita, 2008.
"Income convergence of divergence? Study on selected Muslim countries,"
11563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kian-Ping Lim & M. Azali & Hock-Ann Lee, 2005.
"Income Disparity between Japan and ASEAN-5 Economies: Converge, Catching Up or Diverge?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(13), pages 1-20.
- Mariam Camarero & Yurena Mendoza & Javier Ordóñez, 2011.
"Re-examining CO2 emissions. Is the assessment of convergence meaningless?,"
2011/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Landon-Lane, John S. & Robertson, Peter E., 2009.
"Long-run growth in the OECD: A test of the parallel growth paths hypothesis,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 346-355, July.
- Matsuki, Takashi & Usami, Ryoichi, 2008.
"Long-run growth patterns within Asian NIEs: Empirical analysis based on the panel unit root test, allowing the heterogeneity of time trend and endogenous multiple structural breaks,"
11541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shyh-Wei Chen, 2008.
"Are 19 Developed Countries' Real Per Capita GDP levels Non-stationary? A Revisit,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(2), pages 1-11.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006.
"Sobre a perda de ímpeto no processo de convergência da economia portuguesa: uma abordagem dogmática,"
NIPE Working Papers
8/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Mark J.Holmes, 2006.
"Regime-Dependent output convergence in Latin America,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 33(1 Year 20), pages 65-81, June.
- Manuel Gomez & Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia, 2007.
"Trade Liberalization and Regional Income Convergence in Mexico: a Time-Series Analysis,"
Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers
EM200702, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Matsuki, Takashi & Usami, Ryoichi, 2007.
"China's Regional Convergence in Panels with Multiple Structural Breaks,"
10167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2008.
- Juncal Cunado & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Fernando Pérez de Gracia, 2006.
"Additional Empirical Evidence on Real Convergence: A Fractionally Integrated Approach,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 67-91, April.
- Jönsson, Kristian, 2004.
"Testing for Stationarity in Panel Data Models when Disturbances are Cross-Sectionally Correlated,"
2004:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Nov 2004.
- John W. Dawson & Mark C. Strazicich, 2006.
"Time Series Tests of Income Convergence with Two Structural Breaks: An Update and Extension,"
06-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Clifford L.F. Attfield, 2003.
"Balanced Growth and Output Convergence in Europe,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
03/547, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Strazicich, Mark C. & Lee, Junsoo & Day, Edward, 2004.
"Are incomes converging among OECD countries? Time series evidence with two structural breaks,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 131-145, March.
- Cunado, J. & Perez de Gracia, F., 2006.
"Real convergence in Africa in the second-half of the 20th century,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 153-167.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:13:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tunali, Çiǧdem Börke & Yilanci, Veli, 2010.
"Are per capita incomes of MENA countries converging or diverging?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4855-4862.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Théo Naccache, .
"The slow convergence of per capita income between the developing countries: “growth resistance” and sometimes “growth tragedy”,"
09/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Gadea, María Dolores & Kaabia, Monia Ben & Sabaté, Marcela, 2009.
"Exchange rate regimes and prices: The cases of Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom (1874-1998),"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 477-489, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:2:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS