Citations for "Production efficiency of Chinese agriculture: evidence from rural household survey data"
by Wang, Jirong & Cramer, Gail L. & Wailes, Eric J.
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Pascual, Unai, 2005.
"Land use intensification potential in slash-and-burn farming through improvements in technical efficiency,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 497-511, March.
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace & Rozelle, Scott, 2006.
"Farm Technology and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from Four Regions in China,"
Staff General Research Papers
12605, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mushunje, Abbyssinia & Belete, Abenet & Fraser, Gavin C.G., 2003.
"Technical Efficiency Of Resettlement Farmers Of Zimbabwe,"
2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa
19084, Agricultural Economic Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Sauer, Johannes & Balint, Borbala, 2006.
"Romanian Maize - Distorted Prices and Producer Efficiency,"
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA
21410, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- J. Sauer & B. Balint, 2008.
"Distorted prices and producer efficiency: the case of Romania,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 131-142, April.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz & Rahman, Sanzidur, 2006.
"Farm Productivity and Efficiency in Rural Bangladesh: The Role of Education Revisited,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25482, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Khor, Ling Yee & Zeller, Manfred, 2012.
"Doubts on input quality: The effect of inaccurate fertilizer content on the estimation of production functions and technical efficiency,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
126212, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guilherme Berse Rodrigues Lambais & Marcelo Marques De Magalhães & José Maria Ferreira Jardim Da Silveira, 2014.
"Land Reform And Technical Efficiency: Panel Data Evidence From Northeastern Brazil,"
Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
200, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007.
"Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Zhuo Chen & Shunfeng Song, 2006.
"Efficiency and Technology Gap in China's Agriculture: A Regional META-Frontier Analysis,"
06-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- MagalhÃ£es, Marcelo Marques de & Souza Filho, Hildo Meirelles de & Sousa, Miguel Rocha de & Silveira, JosÃ© Maria F. J. da & Buainain, AntÃ´nio MÃ¡rcio, 2011.
"Land Reform in NE Brazil: a stochastic frontier production efficiency evaluation,"
Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR),
Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 49(1), March.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2009.
"Whether crop diversification is a desired strategy for agricultural growth in Bangladesh?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 340-349, August.
- Chen, Adam Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rozelle, Scott, 2003.
"Technical Efficiency Of Chinese Grain Production: A Stochastic Production Frontier Approach,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22116, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sauer, Johannes & Mendoza-Escalante, Arisbe, 2007.
"Farming In The Eastern Amazon-Poor But Allocatively Efficient,"
47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007
7573, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sizhong Sun, 2006.
"Technical Efficiency and Its Determinants in Gansu, West China,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
355, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Amarender Reddy, A. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S., 2012.
"Competitiveness and technical efficiency: Determinants in the groundnut oil sector of India,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 255-263.
- Nyanjong', Oyugi Johana & Lagat, Job, 2012.
"Analysis of efficiency in sugarcane production: the case of men and women headed households in SONY sugar out -grower zone, Rongo and Trans-Mara districts, Kenya,"
40796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solano, C. & Leon, H. & Perez, E. & Tole, L. & Fawcett, R.H. & Herrero, M., 2006.
"Using farmer decision-making profiles and managerial capacity as predictors of farm management and performance in Costa Rican dairy farms,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 395-428, June.
- S Rahman, 2002.
"Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0203, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Imelda M. Revilla-Molina & Lammert Bastiaans & Herman Van Keulen & Twng Wah W. Mew & Y.Y. Zhu & Renato Andrin Villano, 2008.
"Improvement of Technical Efficiency in Rice Farming through Interplanting: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis in Yunnan, China,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c013_015, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Wen-Ge Fu & Sizhong Sun & Zhang-Yue Zhou, 2011.
"Technical efficiency of food processing in China: the case of flour and rice processing,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 321-334, September.
- Sumelius, John & Islam, K.M. Zahidul & Sipilainen, Timo, 2011.
"Access to Microfinance: Does it Matter for Profit Efficiency Among Small Scale Rice Farmers in Bangladesh?,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
116067, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xiaohua Yu & Guoqing Zhao, 2009.
"Chinese agricultural development in 30 years: A literature review,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 633-648, December.
- ERREYGERS, Guido & FEREDE, Tadele, 2009.
"The end of subsistence farming: Growth dynamics and investments in human and environmental capital in rural Ethiopia,"
2009008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Rougoor, Carin W. & Trip, Ger & Huirne, Ruud B.M. & Renkema, Jan A., 1998.
"How to define and study farmers' management capacity: theory and use in agricultural economics,"
Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(3), May.