Race and the Evaluation of Signal Callers in the National Football League
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Association of Sports Economists in its series IASE Conference Papers with number 0825.
Date of creation: Jun 2008
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- René Böheim & Mario Lackner, 2011.
"Returns to Education in Professional Football,"
Economics working papers
2011-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Alex Bryson & Bernd Frick & Rob Simmons, 2009.
"The returns to scarce talent: footedness and player remuneration in European soccer,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
27784, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson & Bernd Frick & Rob Simmons, 2009. "The Returns to Scarce Talent: Footedness and Player Remuneration in European Soccer," CEP Discussion Papers dp0948, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2009. "The Returns to Scarce Talent: Footedness and Player Remuneration in European Soccer," NIESR Discussion Papers 2395, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- David Berri & Rob Simmons, 2011. "Catching a draft: on the process of selecting quarterbacks in the National Football League amateur draft," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 37-49, February.
- D J Berri & R Simmons & J Van Gilder & L O'Neill, 2010. "What does it mean to find the Face of the Franchise? Physical Attractiveness and the Evaluation of Athletic Performance," Working Papers 611506, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Quinn Andrew Wesley Keefer, 2013. "Compensation Discrimination for Defensive Players," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 14(1), pages 23-44, February.
- Jahn Hakes & Chad Turner, 2011.
"Pay, productivity and aging in Major League Baseball,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 61-74, February.
- Turner, Chad & Hakes, Jahn, 2007. "Pay, productivity and aging in Major League Baseball," MPRA Paper 4326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frick, Bernd, 2012. "Die Entlohnung von Fußball-Profis: Ist die vielfach kritisierte 'Gehaltsexplosion' ökonomisch erklärbar?," Edition HWWI: Chapters, in: Sport und Sportgroßveranstaltungen in Europa - zwischen Zentralstaat und Regionen, pages 79-110 Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Rob Simmons & David Berri, 2009. "Gains from Specialization and Free Agency: The Story from the Gridiron," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 81-98, February.
- R Simmons & D Berri, 2007. "Does it pay to specialize? The story from the Gridiron," Working Papers 591134, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.