Multi-Sided Pre-Play Communication By Burning Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9319.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Hurkens, Sjaak, 1996. "Multi-sided Pre-play Communication by Burning Money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 186-197, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blume, Andreas & Ortmann, Andreas, 2007. "The effects of costless pre-play communication: Experimental evidence from games with Pareto-ranked equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 274-290, January.
- Asheim,G.B. & Dufwenberg,M., 2000.
"Admissibility and common belief,"
07/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Blume, 1993.
"Communication, Risk and Efficiency in Games,"
Game Theory and Information
- Geir B. Asheim & Mark Voorneveld & Jörgen Weibull, 2009.
"Epistemically stable strategy sets,"
- Andersson, Ola & Carlsson, Hans & Holm, Håkan, 2006.
"Endogenous Communication and Tacit Coordination in Market Entry Games - An explorative experimental study,"
2006:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J., 2010. "Endogenous communication and tacit coordination in market entry games: An explorative experimental study," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 477-495, September.
- Peter H. Kriss & Andreas Blume & Roberto A. Weber, 2011. "Coordination, efficiency and pre-play communication with forgone costly messages," ECON - Working Papers 034, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tercieux, O.R.C. & Voorneveld, M., 2005.
"The Cutting Power of Preparation,"
2005-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andreas Blume, 2011. "The Dog That Did Not Bark: Pre-Play Communication with Foregone Costly Messages," Working Papers 438, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Bhaskar, V., 1998. "Noisy Communication and the Evolution of Cooperation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 110-131, September.
- Charness, Gary & Grosskopf, Brit, 2001.
"Cheap Talk, Information, and Coordination -Experimental Evidence,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt55q1f842, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Charness, Gary & Grosskopf, Brit, 2001. "Cheap Talk, Information, and Coordination -Experimental Evidence," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt65r278zs, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Dufwenberg, M. & Norde, H.W. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Tijs, S.H., 1997. "The consistency principle for set-valued solutions and a new direction for the theory of equilibrium refinements," Discussion Paper 1997-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Damme, E.E.C. van, 1993. "Evolutionary game theory," Discussion Paper 1993-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.