An axiomatization of the inner core
AbstractWe axiomatize the inner core in a similar way as the one proposed by Aumann (1985) in order to characterize the NTU value.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 2001033.
Date of creation: 00 Jul 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1994. "An Inner Core Equivalence Theorem," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 311-17, March.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1988.
"Sustainable Matching Plans with Adverse Selection,"
767, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2005.
"An Axiomatization of the Inner Core Using Appropriate Reduced Games,"
2005-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy, 2008. "An axiomatization of the inner core using appropriate reduced games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 316-323, February.
- de CLIPPEL, Geoffroy, 2003. "Invariance with respect to re-evaluations of coalitional power," CORE Discussion Papers 2003056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.