An axiomatization of the inner core using appropriate reduced games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Other versions of this item:
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2005. "An Axiomatization of the Inner Core Using Appropriate Reduced Games," Working Papers 2005-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Qin Cheng-Zhong, 1993. "The Inner Core and the Strictly Inhibitive Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 96-106, February.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1985. "An Axiomatization of the Non-transferable Utility Value," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 599-612, May.
- Serrano, Roberto & Volij, Oscar, 1998.
"Axiomatizations of neoclassical concepts for economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-108, August.
- Volij, Oscar & Serrano, Roberto, 1998. "Axiomatizations of Neoclassical Concepts for Economies," Staff General Research Papers 5192, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1985. "An axiomatization of the core of cooperative games without side payments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-214, April.
- William Thomson, 2011.
"Consistency and its converse: an introduction,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 257-291, December.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Minelli, Enrico, 2005.
"Two remarks on the inner core,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 143-154, February.
- DE CLIPPEL, Geoffroy & MINELLI, Enrico, 2002. "Two remarks on the inner core," CORE Discussion Papers 2002001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE CLIPPEL, Geoffroy & MINELLI, Enrico, . "Two remarks on the inner core," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1763, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1994. "An Inner Core Equivalence Theorem," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 311-17, March.
- DE CLIPPEL, Geoffroy, 2001.
"An axiomatization of the inner core,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.