Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 83 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Nagahisa, Ryo-ichi, 1991. "A local independence condition for characterization of Walrasian allocations rule," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 106-123, June.
- Maschler, Michael, 1992. "The bargaining set, kernel, and nucleolus," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 18, pages 591-667 Elsevier.
- Lensberg, Terje, 1987. "Stability and Collective Rationality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 935-61, July.
- Krishna, Vijay & Serrano, Roberto, 1996. "Multilateral Bargaining," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Lin Zhou, 1997. "The Nash Bargaining Theory with Non-Convex Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 681-686, May.
- Sergiu Hart, 1983.
"An Axiomatization of Harsanyi's Non-Transferable Utility Solution,"
573, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1985. "An Axiomatization of Harsanyi's Nontransferable Utility Solution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1985. "An axiomatization of the core of cooperative games without side payments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-214, April.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-18, May.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Tatamitani, Yoshikatsu & Yamato, Takehiko, 1996. "Toward Natural Implementation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 949-80, November.
- Serrano, Roberto, 1997. "Reinterpreting the Kernel," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 58-80, November.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1985. "An Axiomatization of the Non-transferable Utility Value," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 599-612, May.
- Herrero, Maria Jose, 1989. "The nash program: Non-convex bargaining problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 266-277, December.
- Lensberg, Terje, 1988. "Stability and the Nash solution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 330-341, August.
- Rubinstein, Ariel & Safra, Zvi & Thomson, William, 1992. "On the Interpretation of the Nash Bargaining Solution and Its Extension to Non-expected Utility Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1171-86, September.
- Moldovanu, B, 1990. "Stable Bargained Equilibria for Assignment Games without Side Payments," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 171-90.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal, 2010.
"Simultaneous Nash Bargaining with Consistent Beliefs,"
521, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal, 2010. "Simultaneous Nash Bargaining with Consistent Beliefs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 854.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Roberto Serrano & Ken-Ichi Shimomura, 2005.
"A Comparison Of The Average Prekernel And The Prekernel,"
Economics Working Papers
we055827, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2006. "A comparison of the average prekernel and the prekernel," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 288-301, December.
- Yan-An Hwang, 2006. "Two characterizations of the consistent egalitarian solution and of the core on NTU games," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 557-568, December.
- Samuel Danthine & Noemí Navarro, 2010.
"How to Add Apples and Pears: Non-Symmetric Nash Bargaining and the Generalized Joint Surplus,"
2010-04, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Samuel Danthine & Noemí Navarro, 2013. "How to Add Apples and Pears: Non-Symmetric Nash Bargaining and the Generalized Joint Surplus," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2840-2850.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2005.
"An Axiomatization of the Inner Core Using Appropriate Reduced Games,"
2005-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy, 2008. "An axiomatization of the inner core using appropriate reduced games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 316-323, February.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2010.
"n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solution,"
10-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2010. "n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solutions," MSAP Working Paper Series 02_2010, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Yan-An Hwang & Yu-Hsien Liao, 2010. "The unit-level-core for multi-choice games: the replicated core for TU games," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 161-171, June.
- Yan-An Hwang & Yu-Hsien Liao, 2011. "The multi-core, balancedness and axiomatizations for multi-choice games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 677-689, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.