The Nash Bargaining Theory with Non-Convex Problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 65 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2009. "Bargaining with Non-convexities," Research Memorandum 042, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Luís Carvalho, 2014. "A Constructive Proof of the Nash Bargaining Solution," Working Papers Series 2 14-01, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Simon, Jenny & Valasek, Justin, 2012.
"Efficient Fiscal Spending by Supranational Unions,"
SITE Working Paper Series
20, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Dec 2012.
- Jenny Simon & Justin M. Valasek, 2013. "Efficient Fiscal Spending by Supranational Unions," Working Papers 183, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Simon, Jenny & Valasek, Justin Mattias, 2012. "Efficient fiscal spending by supranational unions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2012-305, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Vincenzo Denicolò & Marco Mariotti, 2000. "Nash Bargaining Theory, Nonconvex Problems and Social Welfare Orderings," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 351-358, June.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011.
"Proportional Nash solutions - A new and procedural analysis of nonconvex bargaining problems,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
42, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "Proportional Nash solutions - A new and procedural analysis of nonconvex bargaining problems," Discussion Paper Series 552, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2001.
"Bargaining with an Agenda,"
Game Theory and Information
- Samuel Danthine & Noemí Navarro, 2013.
"How to Add Apples and Pears: Non-Symmetric Nash Bargaining and the Generalized Joint Surplus,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2840-2850.
- Samuel Danthine & Noemí Navarro, 2010. "How to Add Apples and Pears: Non-Symmetric Nash Bargaining and the Generalized Joint Surplus," Working Papers 2010-04, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Marco Mariotti, 2003. "Even Allocations For Generalised Rationing Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2012.
"Rationality and Solutions to Nonconvex Bargaining Problems: Rationalizability and Nash Solutions,"
Discussion Paper Series
580, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Rationality and solutions to nonconvex bargaining problems: Rationalizability and Nash solutions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 66-70.
- Michele Lombardi & Marco Mariotti, 2007.
"Uncovered Bargaining Solutions,"
608, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Rabia Nessah & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "Characterizations of the Existence of Nash Equilibria with Non-convex Strategy Sets," Working Papers 2008-ECO-13, IESEG School of Management.
- Jenny Simon & Justin Mattias Valasek, 2013. "Centralized Fiscal Spending by Supranational Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4321, CESifo Group Munich.
- Viaene, Jean-Marie & Zilcha, Itzhak, 2002. "Public education under capital mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2005-2036, October.
- Jean-Marie Viaene & Itzhak Zilcha, 2000. "Optimal Education with Mobile Capital. An OLG Approach (new title: Optimal Public Education under Capital Mobility)," CESifo Working Paper Series 289, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lange, Andreas & Löschel, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas, 2007. "On the Self-serving Use of Equity Principles in International Climate Negotiations," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
- David H. Wolpert & James Bono, 2010. "A theory of unstructured bargaining using distribution-valued solution concepts," Working Papers 2010-14, American University, Department of Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.