The Nash Bargaining Theory with Non-Convex Problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 65 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Denicolò & Marco Mariotti, 2000. "Nash Bargaining Theory, Nonconvex Problems and Social Welfare Orderings," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 351-358, June.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2001.
"Bargaining with an Agenda,"
Game Theory and Information
- Michele Lombardi & Marco Mariotti, 2009.
"Uncovered bargaining solutions,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 601-610, November.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013.
"Rationality and solutions to nonconvex bargaining problems: Rationalizability and Nash solutions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 66-70.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2012. "Rationality and Solutions to Nonconvex Bargaining Problems: Rationalizability and Nash Solutions," Discussion Paper Series 580, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011.
"Proportional Nash solutions - A new and procedural analysis of nonconvex bargaining problems,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
42, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "Proportional Nash solutions - A new and procedural analysis of nonconvex bargaining problems," Discussion Paper Series 552, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jenny Simon & Justin Mattias Valasek, 2013. "Centralized Fiscal Spending by Supranational Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4321, CESifo Group Munich.
- Samuel Danthine & Noemí Navarro, 2010.
"How to Add Apples and Pears: Non-Symmetric Nash Bargaining and the Generalized Joint Surplus,"
2010-04, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Samuel Danthine & Noemí Navarro, 2013. "How to Add Apples and Pears: Non-Symmetric Nash Bargaining and the Generalized Joint Surplus," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2840-2850.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2009. "Bargaining with Non-convexities," Research Memorandum 042, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Marco Mariotti, 2003. "Even Allocations For Generalised Rationing Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
- Simon, Jenny & Valasek, Justin Mattias, 2012.
"Efficient fiscal spending by supranational unions,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change
SP II 2012-305, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Simon, Jenny & Valasek, Justin, 2012. "Efficient Fiscal Spending by Supranational Unions," SITE Working Paper Series 20, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Dec 2012.
- Jenny Simon & Justin M. Valasek, 2013. "Efficient Fiscal Spending by Supranational Unions," Working Papers 183, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Rabia Nessah & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "Characterizations of the Existence of Nash Equilibria with Non-convex Strategy Sets," Working Papers 2008-ECO-13, IESEG School of Management.
- Luís Carvalho, 2014. "A Constructive Proof of the Nash Bargaining Solution," Working Papers Series 2 14-01, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Viaene, Jean-Marie & Zilcha, Itzhak, 2002. "Public education under capital mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2005-2036, October.
- David H. Wolpert & James Bono, 2010. "A theory of unstructured bargaining using distribution-valued solution concepts," Working Papers 2010-14, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Viaene & Itzhak Zilcha, 2000. "Optimal Education with Mobile Capital. An OLG Approach (new title: Optimal Public Education under Capital Mobility)," CESifo Working Paper Series 289, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lange, Andreas & Löschel, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas, 2007. "On the Self-serving Use of Equity Principles in International Climate Negotiations," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.