Consensus and Co-Existence in an Interactive Process of Opinion Formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Penn Economics Department in its series Penn CARESS Working Papers with number 69d00c7ec336b2f687ab3f9c536cc023.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Other versions of this item:
- Valentina Corradi & Antonella Ianni, . ""Consensus and Co-Existence in an Interactive Process of Opinion Formation''," CARESS Working Papres 98-09, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Blume, 2010.
"The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
488, David K. Levine.
- Blume Lawrence E., 1993. "The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 387-424, July.
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993.
"Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-71, September.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817, August.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 1992.
"A Theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom, and Cultural Change in Informational Cascades,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 992-1026, October.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 2010. "A theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom and cultural change as informational Cascades," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1193, David K. Levine.
- Anderlini, Luca & Ianni, Antonella, 1996.
"Path Dependence and Learning from Neighbors,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 141-177, April.
- Eshel, I. & Samuelson, L. & Shaked, A., 1996.
"Altruists, Egoists and Hooligans in a Local Interaction Model,"
9612r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- M. Kandori & R. Rob, 2010.
"Bandwagon Effects and Long Run Technology Choice,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
501, David K. Levine.
- Andjel, Enrique D. & Liggett, Thomas M. & Mountford, Thomas, 1992. "Clustering in one-dimensional threshold voter models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 73-90, August.
- Vjollca Sadiraj & Jan Tuinstra & Frans Winden, 2006.
"A computational electoral competition model with social clustering and endogenous interest groups as information brokers,"
Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 169-187, October.
- Vjollca Sadiraj & Jan Tuinstra & Frans van Winden, 2004. "A computational electoral competition model with social clustering and endogenous interest groups as information brokers," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-19, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sadiraj, V. & Tuinstra, J. & Winden, F. van, 2004. "A Computational Electoral Competition Model with Social Clustering and Endogenous Interest Groups as Information Brokers," CeNDEF Working Papers 04-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.