Learning and Risk Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 786969000000000572.
Date of creation: 14 Sep 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2012-09-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-09-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hopkins, Ed & Posch, Martin, 2005.
"Attainability of boundary points under reinforcement learning,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 110-125, October.
- Ed Hopkins & Martin Posch, 2004. "Attainability of Boundary Points under Reinforcement Learning," ESE Discussion Papers 79, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins & Martin Posch, 2003. "Attainability of Boundary Points under Reinforcement Learning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000350, David K. Levine.
- Carlos Oyarzun & Johannes Ruf, 2009. "Monotone imitation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 411-441, December.
- J.-F. Laslier & R. Topol & B. Walliser, 1999.
"A behavioral learning process in games,"
THEMA Working Papers
99-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, December.
- Ed Hopkins, 2010.
"Adaptive Learning Models of Consumer Behaviour,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
506439000000000346, David K. Levine.
- Jean-François Laslier & Bernard Walliser, 2005. "A reinforcement learning process in extensive form games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 219-227, 06.
- Izquierdo, Luis R. & Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Gotts, Nicholas M. & Polhill, J. Gary, 2007. "Transient and asymptotic dynamics of reinforcement learning in games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 259-276, November.
- Beggs, A.W., 2005.
"On the convergence of reinforcement learning,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 1-36, May.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1996.
"The Theory of Learning in Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
624, David K. Levine.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- David Easley & Aldo Rustichini, 1999. "Choice without Beliefs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1157-1184, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.