Learning and Risk Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 786969000000000572.
Date of creation: 14 Sep 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2012-09-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-09-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hopkins, Ed, 2007.
"Adaptive learning models of consumer behavior,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3-4), pages 348-368.
- Ed Hopkins, 2006. "Adaptive Learning Models of Consumer Behaviour," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000658, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ed Hopkins, 2010. "Adaptive Learning Models of Consumer Behaviour," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000346, David K. Levine.
- Ed Hopkins, 2004. "Adaptive Learning Models of Consumer Behaviour," ESE Discussion Papers 121, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1998.
"The Theory of Learning in Games,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061945, January.
- Jean-François Laslier & Bernard Walliser, 2005. "A reinforcement learning process in extensive form games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 219-227, 06.
- Ed Hopkins & Martin Posch, 2003.
"Attainability of Boundary Points under Reinforcement Learning,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
506439000000000350, David K. Levine.
- Hopkins, Ed & Posch, Martin, 2005. "Attainability of boundary points under reinforcement learning," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 110-125, October.
- Ed Hopkins & Martin Posch, 2004. "Attainability of Boundary Points under Reinforcement Learning," ESE Discussion Papers 79, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Laslier, J.-F. & Topol, R. & Walliser, B., 1999.
"A Behavioral Learning Process in Games,"
99-03, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Izquierdo, Luis R. & Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Gotts, Nicholas M. & Polhill, J. Gary, 2007. "Transient and asymptotic dynamics of reinforcement learning in games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 259-276, November.
- Alan Beggs, 2002.
"On the Convergence of Reinforcement Learning,"
Economics Series Working Papers
96, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Oyarzun & Johannes Ruf, 2009. "Monotone imitation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 411-441, December.
- David Easley & Aldo Rustichini, 1999. "Choice without Beliefs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1157-1184, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.